Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (51928 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by olametrix(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why nigeria court of law look like govmt secondary school shame on our leaders

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by olametrix(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why is court of law look like public school like dis
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by magzey: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dino gangs must have threaten to Axe his life grin grin his boss at the top also have them grin grin
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by magzey: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
olametrix:
Why nigeria court of law look like govmt secondary school shame on our leaders
Courts have never been a theater dude
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by kernel507: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

SSCE, Bsc, PGD, MSc.

With all these qualifications, your sense of judgement still lies on "just" facial appearance, it calls to question the institution that certified you.

Secondly, you have a male gender moniker, but choose the female gender, you must be stupefied and nonplussed.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Kclique: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I wonder why this thug was arraigned in court and his case adjourned when he can clearly be judged of being a criminal by mere looking at his face. There are some people you don't think twice before locking them up for good.

What's the meaning of this thing you typed?
Did you even, at least read the thread topic?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by DjCandyMusic(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...

I knew you have nothing sensible to say

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

How can Buhari's and igp Idris's frame contractors and government prosecutor want their boys to testify in writing

This is APC.
All Propaganda Congress.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by bizzibodi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wetin dino do yahaya Bello na!
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Bellgal: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by docadams: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
The judge should have rendered a non-guilty judgement immediately, award some compensation to the accused for the inconveniences caused and send them back to their home state. Case closed.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by ihatesycophant(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I wonder why this thug was arraigned in court and his case adjourned when he can clearly be judged of being a criminal by mere looking at his face. There are some people you don't think twice before locking them up for good.
My sincere prayer is that none of your family will take this your gene. Because is rotten and need HolyGhost Fire.
Even if you can't read, you should've asked someone to interpret for you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Yankiss(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chei, ChiefAzubuike or whatever, you are too troublesome! grin
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Its amazing how some people here could not be bothered to read a post b4 commenting, some of you failed to see the handwritting on the wall, we now know why some forces wanted this case to be transfered to Abuja.Now the people they claimed said Dino did this and that and armed them withdrew and distant themselves from such claim, ie them say nor B dem say Dino arm them or give them anything,this was the Drama today in court.So that Dino 1 govt 0.next episode loading.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Bullhari007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
DIYhackers:
Dino can act in nollywood
Check my signature now to learn how to become a good blogger
and bubu can act in Bollywood
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Chukazu: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
This Alex Izihon has finally turned to a SAN (Senior Armrobber of Nigeria)
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by GMBuhari: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Do you even check your posts after you post them ? Obviously your signature disappears with every post

Stop free advert, pay for space and see your business boom

looseweight:
Ajeku Iya remix is on the way grin grin grin grin Pls do anyone know Dino melaye contact, I can work on his bulging tommy and give him flat tommy within 9 days using natural methods. You can check my siggy for more info about me.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by nuclearboy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
They denied the charges against "THEM" (PLEADING NOT GUILTY), NOT that they said Dino is innocent

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/11/suspects-who-indicted-melaye-say-allegations-are-false/
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Awaja(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
This man is stronger than he looks ,it’s not every man that can take that kinda of hit and still smile .
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by danjalingo: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
looseweight:
Ajeku Iya remix is on the way grin grin grin grin Pls do anyone know Dino melaye contact, I can work on his bulging tommy and give him flat tommy within 9 days using natural methods. You can check my siggy for more info about me.

You dey look for person wey you go romance.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Pcstradamus(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Copy Copy.. Lazy youth
iamleumas:
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:12am On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

that's exactly why we call Nigeria a zoo.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2018
vickylincon:
Hmmmmmm. Dino Dino. Am sure if it were normal person now.. those people won't deny him o. Money is good I swear
once you stop thinking straight you will begin to see your growth in wisdom. so you never thought it was money or torture that made them mention Dino at first?
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Smarkie:
money have exchanged hands. this is nigeria
and you think money didn't exchange hand before the allegation right? anyway like you just said this is ZOO for you
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:28am On Jun 12, 2018
rusher14:
I think this is slightly misleading.

The suspects plead not guilty to the 7 charges levied against them.

This doesn't exonerate Dino, at least not yet.

What is required is for the prosecution to prove the suspects were in possession of illegal firearms.

Only when this is done, can Dino's case of supplies be considered.
NL resident zombie I sight you.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:40am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=ChiefAzubuike post=68389578]
SSCE, Bsc, PGD, MSc. [/quote pls with all due respect try to write your comment on paper, read it and check if it makes sense before using the keyboard to save some embarrassments. and one can only support buhari only and only if he's a NL zombie. a rational mind has no business with buhari. thanks a change from the change.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2018
magzey:
Dino gangs must have threaten to Axe his life grin grin his boss at the top also have them grin grin
and the gang who killed 11 corp members in 2011 election aftermath are my papa gang. deluded NL resident ZOMBIE
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by searchlight: 1:52am On Jun 12, 2018
nuclearboy:
They denied the charges against "THEM" (PLEADING NOT GUILTY), NOT that they said Dino is innocent

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/06/11/suspects-who-indicted-melaye-say-allegations-are-false/
chai some people are born with little or no brain shaa. if they aren't guilty of carrying guns and involving in criminal activities pls who were Dino give guns and who were kidnapping for Dino? I SMH for you
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2018
sorry but cant these guys be tried for false accusatiom?
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by wallbuilder(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Help me call Mr. Transmission, transmission.....
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Kamsiyo112: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2018
looseweight:
abeg i need am na free
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Creativity007: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chief i will suggest you make out time to visit some of our prisons, possibly have a chat with few of the inmates, you will realized that a lot of them have been sent too prison for a crime they never committed. Just don't pray to fall Victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.