Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63227 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyn1:

Nice dog..
Beautiful owner
thanks
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by officialteemi(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
hello owner..
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Blonchilli(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Chelsea (the 1st)...
I can see it in her eyes. Chelsea would have been a fighter, terror and neighbor chaser grin. Wicked look she got

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by addicted268(f): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Czar is so cute.this thread is very entertaining.thanks @op for sharing.

Personally I'm scared of dogs (even puppies) but I admire them from afar and I particularly like the closeness they share with their owners.i cannot imagine how the owners feel when they die (which is another reason why I could never own a pet anyway.i hate to lose loved ones). The human mortality in itself is enough heart ache for me, I can't add pets to it.

However, this is a lovely thread.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by obynocute(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dis my boy Max. 1yr plus 6mnths.

13 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by opejulie10: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
ohhh....how I miss pinny

chai,that dog ehnnn,it has been ten years and I still feel the pain of loosing her

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by robotix: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
adontcare:
Lovely paws u got. Pls how can I treat ticks completly? I tend to remove them from my Roxy's body but they seem to keep coming.
there is a powder for that. Can't remember the name cos it's been ages.

All u had to do is sprinkle it
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
where art thou?? More picture updates on your dogs please.. I love them.

Already, other pet owners have taken over your thread with their pictures, since your thread was taken to font page this morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by skull2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your Rott is looking very sharp and healthy.

As for barking, don't worry, she is young. Give her time and don't complain that she is over aggressive when she matures.
Kk4:
Meet Ross. She is 2 months old. She don't bark and I'm not happy about it.
How do i train her to poop in one particular place?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by foonshur(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
obynocute:
that dog mind dey somewhere else... guy
u better go and mate him before he show you strong thing

5 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by skull2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
@ Obynocute: Your dog is looking very cute. Kindly post more pictures of him.
obynocute:
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

That's the problem with all these exotic breeds. Any little illness can strike them. My beloved Ruggedman was a full bred West African dog, aka Bingo, aka Ekuke Mastiff, aka Ekuke Yellow Hound. He lived to the ripe old age of 16. What killed other exotic dogs in the hood didn't come close to him. When he was ill, he would eat some grass, vomit and voila, back to normal.

We had to put him down because he was too old and suffering when he was dying of age. He had lost all his teeth, couldn't eat again and no longer had appetite.

*sob* cry cry

*wail* cry

Pako dog for Pako chick

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by skull2(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your dog looks healthy.
You pictures displays you more than your dog. Pretty, please can you post more pictures of your dog?
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by remele2(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
and without my lovely dog Rossy, diz thread is not complete.. Terrier breed....
on heat now... stains every where

8 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
Don't remind us of Ruggedman again. it's painful knowing that he became meat for some dog eaters. I love dogs though
You cannibal. He wasn't eaten. He died of old age

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
oyb:

Pako dog for Pako chick
Gerrarahere!

5 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by watchindelta(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mine other Dog jack ramsey 10yrs na. But is a fighter fear no one. I lov this Dog

8 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyn1:
She's EraGon..
She's going to 4months..

Pls help identify her breed too..
Nigeria breed

5 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Now back to Chelsea (the 2nd), never forgetting about the 1st of course...

Like I mentioned earlier, she came with her tail intact which was on its own a big turn off for me, but the fact that the tail was also deformed easily convinced me that I had to do something about that.

So in essence it was tail docking time and I did it at home by myself as humanely I could manage.

1st I anaesthetized the tail, then tied it really tight with an elastic band just after the anal opening.

Then after 1 week I noticed the tail was lifeless, so I then used a bone cutting forceps to snap off the dead tail, of course after applying anaesthesia on the live part of the tail just before the elastic band.

Had to do it this way because she was quite old for docking, tail bones were already hard, and I also didn't want her to bleed much during the procedure...well luckily there was no bleeding at all.

After that it was daily application of an antiseptic wound spray until the tail stump was completely healed.
You have time
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Gerrarahere!

I no talk am. See as the Pako chick is handling me and kicking my ass

6 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
drunkpunk:

Guess ann is female? has she ever put to bed before?
no
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lovat(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

You cannibal. He wasn't eaten. He died of old age
I just feel like eating you up. #lol
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
I just feel like eating you up. #lol
Double entendre embarassed tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by obynocute(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
foonshur:

that dog mind dey somewhere else guy
u better go and mate him before he so you strong thing
Just finished doing his job. Early dis month, so we re waiting for massive pulps.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by watchindelta(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Nigeria breed
lol grin grin grin
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by obynocute(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
foonshur:

that dog mind dey somewhere else guy
u better go and mate him before he so you strong thing
Lolzz..
He just did, earlier dis month.
D pix size is too large to upload
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by watchindelta(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
obynocute:

Just finished doing his job. Early dis month, so we re waiting for massive pulps.
wety dy sup dere
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lovat(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Double entendre embarassed tongue grin
Break the English down and get a Boerboel for 10k
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Eveezy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyn1:
She's EraGon..
She's going to 4months..

Pls help identify her breed too..
She is still going? My pup was 2 month plus when urs was 3 month plus, nw mine is abt 4 month ND urs is still going to four months? How are u calculating it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by obynocute(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
skull2:
@ Obynocute: Your dog is looking very cute. Kindly post more pictures of him.
Tnx boss

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
watchindelta:
lol grin grin grin
naso na
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jasen1:
I'm afraid of dogs though I love them

This the only one I got

His name is Max

Op nice pictures
Does Max have albinism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.