Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63096 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Genes do not lie...it's in the blood...if you love dogs it cannot hide!

Czar @ 3months plus sharing precious moments with son and dad...

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
edimolu:

Lovely
thanks
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
AnaCheks:
You fine joor.... wink
wink wink
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by emmanwandud(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
remele2:

how far bro
Dm your location
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Holysholay: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
zeanslim:

seriously where did you get this picture from ..looks exactly like our dog.

it's a mix breed tho Caucasian Shepard

its my dog... its look more like a mix breed, the reason I ask which breed it is.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by remele2(f): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
emmanwandud:

Dm your location

Lagos surulere
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lordpherow98(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
When I was 5, a dog bit me on my lap, so ever since I became a dog hater, I dread dogs die.

Fast forward to last September, I met my gf. She had dis little fine harmless dog named Twinii. Twinii made me love dogs I swear.

After a short time with Twinii, I got myself Iris. I think it's a German Shepard, like I said I started loving dogs around late last year. I will upload some pictures of my new family.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lordpherow98(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
1st picture is Twinii, it's a chihuahua. he changed my perspectives about dogs fully.

2nd picture is Iris, I got her when she was only 2weeks.
Almost three months on this pic.

3rd picture was taken just a while ago.
I too love Iris ooh, Bobo dey burst my head, so Alert and can bark for Africa.

Thank God I crossed path with an angel wink wink

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by donshaize(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
watchindelta:
This is mine bovaro but the dog is not protector. Fear die cry

Damn.!!! Bernese mountain dog is this in naija?
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by agboedeh: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Genes do not lie...it's in the blood...if you love dogs it cannot hide!

Czar @ 3months plus sharing precious moments with son and dad...
following(beautiful)
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by permit(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
No offence intended, but I think you'll stand a better chance @ getting a positive reply to your question if you can just open a new thread...just my opinion though!
thanks man
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Reeb2244: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Simple...cut off the blood supply, and the tail dies out.
Just asking for the reason, which I don't know.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
lordpherow98:
When I was 5, a dog bit me on my lap, so ever since I became a dog hater, I dread dogs die.

Fast forward to last September, I met my gf. She had dis little fine harmless dog named Twinii. Twinii made me love dogs I swear.

After a short time with Twinii, I got myself Iris. I think it's a German Shepard, like I said I started loving dogs around late last year. I will upload some pictures of my new family.

I'm telling you...they have this wonderful ability of warming their way into our hearts...they can turn any hardcore hater into a sucker for puppy love...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
agboedeh:
following(beautiful)
Thanks!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by vincentjk(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
I blamed myself for her death, still do actually! It was my responsibility to look out for her and I failed in doing that to the best of my abilities.

2 weeks before she passed on, my vet visited to administer her 2nd shot of vaccination (the 1st given by me though, as I took the breeder's word for it that he gave the 1st shot before waybilling her @ 6 weeks). A few days after the vet visited, Spike came down with diarrhoea, I called my vet and he instructed I place him on Ivax suspension. The next day Spike started vomiting severely, so when the vet came he said it was likely to be Parvo and commenced treatment immediately. All this while Spike and late Chelsea were still having contacts with each other. Spike was later admitted and then a day or 2 later, late Chelsea developed symptoms as well and was also admitted into hospital.

To cut the story short Spike survived, but Chelsea did not!

If only I had known then what I do now, I would have isolated Spike the moment he started passing watery poo or even took Chelsea indoors and disinfected the entire compound and house, including their kennel with bleach...then maybe, just maybe my girl would still be alive today.

We believe the vet brought Parvo to our home, albeit unintentionally I must add, but with my background, I believe I should have known better.

Below is a picture of late Chelsea @ about 10 weeks and Spike approaching 8 months just before the vet visited to give Chelsea her shots...

Sorry for the loss, indeed parvo is the most dangerous infection In dogs and we must strive to keep our pets safe from it

You should have isolated Chelsea, I isolated Murphy when Gustaf suffered from parvo virus. I
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Reeb2244:
Just asking for the reason, which I don't know.
Yeah that's what I was trying to explain...my apologies if I sounded dismissive.

Was just trying to say tying was part of the process of docking the pups tail. It cuts off blood supply to the part of the tail after the elastic band, so after a few days that part of the tail dies and one can then easily cut if off with little or no pain and bleeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
vincentjk:

Sorry for the loss, indeed parvo is the most dangerous infection In dogs and we must strive to keep our pets safe from it

You should have isolated Chelsea, I isolated Murphy when Gustaf suffered from parvo virus. I
Yeah I should have...I know that much now. Thanks though!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Reeb2244: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Yeah that's what I was trying to explain...my apologies if I sounded dismissive.

Was just trying to say tying was part of the process of docking the pups tail. It cuts off blood supply to the part of the tail after the elastic band, so after a few days that part of the tail dies and one can then easily cut if off with little or no pain and bleeding.
Thanks for you explaination. Is it mandatory you cut off the tail of Rottweilers?
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Reeb2244:
Thanks for you explaination. Is it mandatory you cut off the tail of Rottweilers?
You're welcome... no it's not mandatory at all...just a matter of personal preference.. We (my boy and I) love them that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Reeb2244: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Rany4all:
You're welcome... no it's not mandatory at all...just a matter of personal preference.. We (my boy and I) love them that way.
Ok bro
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by adontcare(f): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2018
vIQtoOor:

fumigate your surroundings. Had the same issue with mine two months ago (a german) till I was adviced to. Now she's free from ticks. You could also ask your vet for tick powder
OK. Thanks
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Good morning petlanders...
and Barka de Salah to our Muslim brothers and sisters!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2018
More of Czar @ 3 months...this boy simply loves the camera... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lordpherow98(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Rany4all:
I'm telling you...they have this wonderful ability of warming their way into our hearts...they can turn any hardcore hater into a sucker for puppy love...cheesy

You're right
A puppy does the job perfectly

But I have a problem with Iris, she's so hostile. Barks at every moving thing, except me.

And pls how do I train her to walk calmly with me along the street? Always wanting to be dominant and keeps barking at every other road users, hence I barely allow her outside the gate.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by igbsam(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2018
frowland:

Hello.. Treat ticks by bathing your dog twice a week with Stevens or any good ticks soup. Then apply the powder daily until they are completely eradicated.
I have two giant Neapolitan Mastiff and two St. Bernard. The female Neapolitan is 8 weeks pregnant as at today!

Hi, can i see a picture of your St. Bernard ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2018
lordpherow98:

You're right
A puppy does the job perfectly

But I have a problem with Iris, she's so hostile. Barks at every moving thing, except me.

And pls how do I train her to walk calmly with me along the street? Always wanting to be dominant and keeps barking at every other road users, hence I barely allow her outside the gate.
I can never claim to be an expert in training dogs...my dogs only understand five commands - sit, come, let's go, go in, and stop - and even these they do not obey consistently.

As for the walking bit, I have very little experience as well...except for Spike the oldest, the other 3 have never set their paws outside the 4 walls of my compound before...sort of being overprotective after losing Chelsea (the 1st) to Parvo.

You can lookup YouTube, you may get some useful tips there!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
It's photo shoot time! cool
Czar posing for the camera... shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by watchindelta(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2018
donshaize:

Damn.!!! Bernese mountain dog is this in naija?
yes na bro undecided
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by dinofx21(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
My boy snow... Also available for Stud service

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by zeanslim(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Holysholay:

its my dog... its look more like a mix breed, the reason I ask which breed it is.

nice, very intelligent (playful around us, but super aggressive to strangers, and it becomes a beast when its chained or night time) .. best guard dog we own. I wish I could post some pictures of her.. but just old pictures here ..not so clear.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
See below Czar @ 3 months with Bella @ 2 months...

Czar is a very dominant male, well at least whenever Spike the bossman isn't around anyway. He doesn't like sharing toys and would grab them off Bella or Chelsea whenever he sees them with any. They, Bella and Chelsea that is, can only play with toys in his presence whenever he's had his fill with the toys or just not interested in them...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.