Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (61113 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Crossbow(m): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour
heavy makeup.
yam leg.
rotten teeth
wide nose.
and if she pierce her ears more than once.
mouth odour
unhygienic
smelling hair.
smelling pussy.
unshaved armpits.
fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant.
and lastly if she bleach .
rotten knuckles,

Ahhh Bros... Easy na grin, no one human has these all..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by 2day6(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall Well daris smt yu wanna know Aw abt some tins yu dnt know Havf yu ever research ani oda reason Of course not Breast lumps Reserch on it Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it Cus it leads to breast cancer Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are D lumps z discoverd late Wen it becums big ad heavy So d boobs becums big ad slaggin Ad operations are done Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch* Mny had lumps Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of but dey di nt chose dah life Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg It has killd mny gals Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives
To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have I wish us all long life with no cancer
Share to save draining souls God bless
I bet it you have a small boobs sis.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Dollabiz: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by czarkennedy: 1:10am On Jun 13, 2018
make massive income on a single blog post in your blog using https:///2JyOye
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Tijay90(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Beards... Mine's not enough... Can't be sharing the little I have with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless
Hey Dearie , easy with the Abbreviations
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by foster911: 1:28am On Jun 13, 2018
TMTR:

Same here

Lol, you just made me remember the movie with that picture u uploaded, but I can't remember the name though. It was one hell of a funny movie.

I think a worker at the place she is right now made her raise her belly to be sure she was wearing panties..

Lol

The movie is Norbit.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Toks2008(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2018
I don't want to list any turn off but some things are just a turn off for most guys.

Just as a big behind is a total NO for a guy,a big tummy is a big NO for a lady..I will advise ladies to try as much as they can to have a considerably flat tummy even after making babies..YES it is very possible so no excuse.,,maintain proper hygiene and once these two are in place,love yourself the way you are and the man who want you just as you are will surely walk into your life whether you have small boobs or small behind.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by MikeOck: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2018
It's not so much a natural physical feature, but I just have to say that I hate this discolored yellow-yellow makeup Nigerian women put on their face. Looks like an ancient mask when it doesn't match with the rest of their skin.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Toks2008(m): 2:03am On Jun 13, 2018
MikeOck:
It's not so much a natural physical feature, but I just have to say that I hate this discolored yellow-yellow makeup Nigerian women put on their face. Looks like an ancient mask when it doesn't match with the rest of their skin.

This thread comes to mind..made frontpage 3 years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/2630504/10-things-turn-real-men

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Mruwa1(m): 2:11am On Jun 13, 2018
smelling armpit . lazy. sting

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by khiaa(f): 2:19am On Jun 13, 2018
AyamConfidence:
that's Rasputia.....Eddie Murphy's wife in the movie "Norbit"

Eddie played Norbit

You remember now?

You forgot that Eddie played Resputia as well.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by BAILMONEY: 2:19am On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you like this
THE FEAR OF NAIRALAND MODS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOMgrincheesygrin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Smell oh. Whether in the Hair, Armpit, Mouth, the other side is a No No.
U know I once died of it woke up and said never again in my life will I go under a smelly under.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by sod09(m): 2:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Short and thickness angry
Smelling hair cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 13, 2018
n
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by salesforce: 2:48am On Jun 13, 2018
none
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Aplaudez(m): 3:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Ladies in trouser! it looks odd to me!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Aplaudez(m): 3:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Ladies in trouser! it appears odd!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:07am On Jun 13, 2018
felaismyhero:
wow,guy,you are really good.you've done so well with correcting a lot of grammatical flaws on this forum.well done sir.
Thanks.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by sexdoll: 3:13am On Jun 13, 2018
montumonami:
how come others with the failed educational system communicate well?. angry.i was stressed reading the crap

remember the story of the five foolish virgins in the bible?

they were ten in number.

they were going to see the bridegroom at a wedding.

and they all faced the same problem (of preparation).

the five wise ones took their lamps and some oil with them

the other five foolish ones took their lamps but no oil with them.

that individual you quoted is part of the five foolish virgins of this world. wink
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Thanks.

You are a fake! did you miss the POOR grammar? shocked

I thought you did this for the love of English! cry

You sell-out when your ego is massaged... angry
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Emyjeze(m): 3:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall Well daris smt yu wanna know Aw abt some tins yu dnt know Havf yu ever research ani oda reason Of course not Breast lumps Reserch on it Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it Cus it leads to breast cancer Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are D lumps z discoverd late Wen it becums big ad heavy So d boobs becums big ad slaggin Ad operations are done Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch* Mny had lumps Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of but dey di nt chose dah life Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg It has killd mny gals Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives
To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have I wish us all long life with no cancer
Share to save draining souls God bless
go write novel na. . inukwa
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by 2buffagain(m): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.

Shut the actual FAWK up.
I believe a similar vice versa thread was created earlier.
The girls were going in on dudes.

Now it's time for the other side to say their own and then some idiotic cunt has the nerve to make a tired old "real man" statement like this? grin

Naaah you're gonna sit back and listen. Grab a chair bitch tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2018
LivingFree:

You are a fake! did you miss the POOR grammar? shocked

I thought you did this for the love of English! cry

You sell-out when your ego is massaged... angry
cry
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by cuteralph101(m): 3:33am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=TMTR post=68410521]
Same here

Lol, you just made me remember the movie with that picture u uploaded, but I can't remember the name though. It was one hell of a funny movie.

I think a worker at the place she is right now made her raise her belly to be sure she was wearing panties..

Lol

[her name is Respusia in an Eddie murphy's movie. That scene was where they went to a swimming pool
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by captainamiedi1: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Mztitovina:
I dnt wnna talk abt dis b4 buh i havf to
Mny of yu decided mny gals boobs r big bcus she *gave* guys to touch it often
So it bcums big ad soft enfu 4 it to fall
Well daris smt yu wanna know
Aw abt some tins yu dnt know
Havf yu ever research ani oda reason
Of course not
Breast lumps
Reserch on it
Millions of gals in dis world got operated to remove it
Cus it leads to breast cancer
Bcus of aw ignorant mny pple are
D lumps z discoverd late
Wen it becums big ad heavy
So d boobs becums big ad slaggin
Ad operations are done
Nt all gals yu tink havf big boobs bcus of *touch*
Mny had lumps
Weda it ws big or small b4 it ws discovered
Yu cannur jus conclude evry big boobs lady z a slut or LovePeddler
Mny r evn ashame to show deir boobs to deir mums cus of d ugly scar
Evry single lady hvf diffrnt tin dey r going tru insde
Buh chse 2 keep it cus dey dnt wnna b blasted or embrassed
Scars r nt sumtin to b proud of
but dey di nt chose dah life
Dey di nt chse to havf lumps in deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to get operated on deir boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf fallen boobs
Dey di nt chse to havf big boobs
Jus stop concluding ad discriminatimg
It has killd mny gals
Ad it still gnna kill if dis continue
yu guys reli nid 2 stop concluding ad start saving lives

To all of d gals who had breast lumps or still have
I wish us all long life with no cancer

Share to save draining souls
God bless

please, don't be offended. Are you typing in English what sort of language is this can't understand what you have taken your precious time to type. thanks
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by addictiv(m): 3:37am On Jun 13, 2018
No African azz ...a woman wey no get full azz, that one na woman?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by tealaw(m): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
A man who complains about any physical feature of a woman isn't fit to be called a man.

U dey craze. When una dey list out thgs abt men, nobody call u weak woman.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by tealaw(m): 3:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Cant stand women with 2 left yanshes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55am On Jun 13, 2018
I don't even know....I hardly see women I like these days ! I need to change location I guess
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by holusormi(m): 4:17am On Jun 13, 2018
igho003:
Lousy attitude

Do you have sense at all ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / When She Says No / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.