Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years (7790 Views)

Nigeria Experiences Steady Drop After 40,000 BH Deaths – US CFR Security Tracker / ISIS Beheads Elderly Man Accused Of Witchcraft (gore Image Inside) / Hilary Clinton, Obama Would Lose To Al Gore, Dukakis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by daylight03: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
Al and Tipper Gore announced in an email to their friends that they will be separating after 40 years of marriage.

It is an amicable separation and there was no affair involved.

The former vice-president and presidential aspirant turned Green campaigner and his Photogragher wife were high school sweethearts.

Pity huh? what do you think?.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h2Uoi1IAJcCLQ3hzI-9mFt22o-UQD9G2L1T00

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-daum-gore-20100603,0,2826169.column
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
source pls!
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Jakumo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
By evolutionary design, ALL men cannot help but lust after young women with nice toned bodies and grativty defiant jugs.   Now that the ball and chain is off his ankle,  Al Gore can go ahead and enjoy some of that forbidden young poon-tang without worrying about what his old battle-axe would say.

When a wife's body ages, those lifelong vows of monogamy in marriage start to feel like chains of bondage to the husband, who finds himself inexorably drawn to the sort of women he FIRST tasted when he was young, dumb and full of kum, i.e young and firm ones, those delectable custodians of TIGHT, slippery heaven.

There is no time to lose, Al Gore,  for you are now a free man.  As MLK would have said " Free at last,  Free at last. Great God almighty, free at last. "

Now is the time to test drive that sleek new model you always dreamed of, and to get busy warming up the planet with some serious oil drilling, deep in the glorious valleys of the Promised Land.    Better late than never, as Hugh Hefner would say.    Hooooyah !
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^stop spouting gibberish. ALL men do not think like you, who for whatever reason has a deathly fear of getting old and try to hide it by trash talking anyone over 20.

al gore may actually have something in his closet, and in any case, i'm getting quite tired of hearing about these celebrity breakups.

america isnt the only country in the world.

and its probably simply about money and assets anyway.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
This is one of the things that scares me about marriage.
How could people that have married for 40 years, grandpa and grandma, all of a sudden wanna go their separate ways?
Would it not have been better if they have done this while they were like 10 years of even less into the marriage?
God saves us oh
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Jakumo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
tpia.:

^^stop spouting gibberish. ALL men do not think like you, who for whatever reason has a deathly fear of getting old and try to hide it by trash talking anyone over 20.

Being of the female persuasion, Tpia, your rage at human biology is perfectly understandable, but of zero consequence to the reality of the fact that men are RULED by their hormonal urges, of which the desire to copulate with young toned women is the most powerful and irresistible.

Married men can be classified into two distinct categories :  Those who quietly go insane with lust at the sight of youthful single women with nice jiggly racks, yet somehow manage to remain faithful to their spouses while becoming progressively more frustrated over time, and those who calmly slip into something more comfortable and tight at every opportunity that arises, with their rehearsed apologies and expressions of deep regret ready for whenever they get caught.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ once again, you are not the standard for general human behaviour.

you can divorce your wife as soon as she passes the age of 16 or has her first child- whichever happens sooner.

ALL men dont have to be like you, so speak for yourself and your buddies only when you type.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444471.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-443170.0.html

EVERY man and woman lusts at some point in time- it's a natural thing, so stop acting like it's only experienced by a specific group of UFOs.

how you handle your lust is entirely up to you.

if someone starts a thread now saying all men are dogs , then you get very defensive and display hurt feelings.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Jakumo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
tpia.:

if someone starts a thread now saying all men are dogs , then you get very defensive and display hurt feelings.

I affirm that all men ARE dogs, but they are less hairy and have shorter snouts than their canine contemporaries.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by otawa: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
who cares??

nothing to do with Nigeria or politics, move to Romance.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Onlytruth(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
Jakumo:

I affirm that all men ARE dogs, but they are less hairy and have shorter snouts than their canine contemporaries.

lol@ Jakumo
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by OAM4J: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
Fhemmmy:

This is one of the things that scares me about marriage.
How could people that have married for 40 years, grandpa and grandma, all of a sudden wanna go their separate ways?
Would it not have been better if they have done this while they were like 10 years of even less into the marriage?
God saves us oh

Don't give up Fhemmy. All hope is not lost. You will find your own wife.

Would have given you one of my sisters for 5 of those your lovely autos as bride price, but they are all happily married. grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by ono(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
Brother Jakumo, long time no hia!!
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by edoyad(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
@jakumo take your o, why are scaring tpia like that now ? grin grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^you wish. undecided

unlike many of you, i actually know of men who dont reason like some of you daft nlers.

yes, i believe them and no, everyone doesnt have to lack self control like you lot.

"cannot help but blah blah blah indeed"

even ordinary gay homosexual can prove you wrong on that talkless a right thinking man who doesnt need to keep proving to every goat in miniskirt, that he's the only male who has a p.enis.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by edoyad(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
Please don't bite my head off, i'm only seeing the humorous side of it. Beside i'm sure even jakumo himself doesn't totally believe his hypothesis.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ no one is biting your head off.

jakumo seizes every opportunity to go on rampage and launch his crusades against any relationship which doesnt match his own weird lifestyle.

is he the only one with a keyboard?

or is he related to yerima.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
What a shame. . . .  he was my role model.

With such charisma and charm. . . . and his wife is . . . .

What happened? She prolly got tired of saving the polar bears
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ i never liked that kiss of his.

looked too fake.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by edoyad(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2010
One thing with all these political families is that wol never really know if it's the real thing or just an arrangement to benefit both parties. I've always thought Clinton and Hilary would be first to crack but both of them are still enjoying from their arrangememl i guess.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^^ Atleast you've seen them kiss lol
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^they should have shown a photo of themselves kissing when they were younger, or else spared us the drama.

the whole thing was fishy. After 30+years of marriage, you dont try to wow an audience that way, imo.

When running for president, he took this happy-family posing to such an extreme that he shared a long and passionate kiss with Tipper at the 2000 Democratic convention, eliciting cries of "Get a room" and "Get the Lincoln Bedroom." Even the most liberal delegates wanted to throw cold water on the kissing twosome, but discovered they didn't have enough Perrier handy.

But this public display of affection was just the thing a regular guy would not have done.

Moreover, this romantic tableau didn't do any good with the voters. It only succeeded in grossing out younger people and made older people prefer George W. Bush as president

At that stage of married life, all the years of driving each other crazy go for naught if their sentence is not completed. A couple of old grouches are not going to reinvent themselves as single grouches

http://www.scrippsnews.com/node/54208
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
grin Jakumo is speaking the truth. Men want young firm women.

Women just would not understand
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^look, i'm tired of correcting you people who try to pretend everyone is like you.

stop assuming every relationship problem is because the man is cheating or adulterous.

it's not always so, jeez.

just because you like or are enslaved to fornicating, must everyone else do the same?

angry

learn to distinguish between "many" and "some".

and think past naija mentality.

I'm very sure there's money involved in this matter.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by edoyad(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
SEFAGO speak for yourself, i've always preferred older women grin . When i little my first crush was Cybil Shepard (miss Hayes) on moon lighting grin grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by udezue(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2010
Lmao @jakumo
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
When running for president, he took this happy-family posing to such an extreme that he shared a long and passionate kiss with Tipper at the 2000 Democratic convention, eliciting cries of "Get a room" and "Get the Lincoln Bedroom." Even the most liberal delegates wanted to throw cold water on the kissing twosome, but discovered they didn't have enough Perrier handy.

But this public display of affection was just the thing a regular guy would not have done.

Moreover, this romantic tableau didn't do any good with the voters. It only succeeded in grossing out younger people and made older people prefer George W. Bush as president
lol. . . . this is funny, yet not funny.

Then it's obvious that the marriage has been having a problem since then. . . .trying to proof otherwise to the public. hmm

SEFAGO:

grin Jakumo is speaking the truth. Men want young firm women.

Women just would not understand
I dont find this funny undecided
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2010
SEFAGO speak for yourself, i've always preferred older women

I have too, because, most women are older than me. When I become older, I will revert to wanting younger women. Old women are not sexually attractive. Basically no one thinks Shirley bassey is hot for example even though she is kind of sexy for an old woman.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
i cant for the life of me imagine why someone would see an older woman and the next thing that would come to their mind is whether she's sexy or not?

una no get grandma for house ni? Shirley bassey was born in 1937 for goodness sake.

some of you people are really messed up if the only thing you can think about when referring to the opposite sex, is copulation.

even the ancient greeks made a distinction between various forms of love.

sheesh.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by edoyad(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2010
SEFAGO, when you stop paying attention to your body, especially women, it lets go. Believe you me i can show you pictures of 25 year old females who you wouldn't sit near. Besides they say women only become sexy after they turn 40 grin
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by SEFAGO(m): 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
tpia.:

i cant for the life of me imagine why someone would see an older woman and the next thing that would come to their mind is whether she's sexy or not?

una no get grandma for house ni? Shirley bassey was born in 1937 for goodness sake.

some of you people are really messed up if the only thing you can think about when referring to the opposite gender, is copulation.

even the ancient greeks made a distinction between various forms of love.

sheesh.

Why undecided, so what are we supposed to think about them
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
everyone should stick to whatever their personal preference is, imo. Just dont think life ends because you disapprove of women in certain demographics.

if that were the case, we wouldnt have all these black-men-dating-gabourey looking-females all over the place.

neither would we have the huge population of biracial aborigines in australia.
Re: Al Gore And Tipper Gore To Separate After 40 Years by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
SEFAGO:

Why undecided, so what are we supposed to think about them

do i know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Most Corrupt In The World -jega / Pandemonium As Presidential Aircraft Lands On School Premises / Osun Students Jubilate As Aregbesola Slashes Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.