Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? (2473 Views)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Hey girl, it's been a while now, hope you are doing great. Though things never worked out how we planned but still that's for our own good.

I felt so bad when we broke up but you were do daft and miopic enough not to understand that breaking up doesn't mean we can't talk to each other. You saw me as a perfectionist even when I told you I'm not one. You took me for granted because you got all you wanted from me without even asking. Your questions and problems are soled before you even mention them.

I only asked for one thing, respect and patience. You were so much unapologetic for your own wrongs, you refuse to have patience over little things, you ignorantly don't care about important things. My career wasn't your interest.. All you needed was I seat behind a swivel chair in a shirt and tie under and AC working my ass off for someone and get paid 80k by the month end... I refused that and you term it to be that I hate anything coming from you..

Oh dear, I missed the 3years we spent together, despite the fact I have been trying to quit as a result of your behaviors, I still declined and held back advising and correcting you in love but you still refuted.

I loved you so much that I wept over and over even though I called for a quit, I miss the nice time we had, I miss how you cry, I miss how eat, I miss your sturboness, I miss your calls ...I'm stronger now, I learnt a lot, how not to beat a woman even for whatever reason.. I learnt a lot, I learnt to tolerate women with useless behaviours... Though I lost so much but I pray you find someone who will be comfortable with your attitude, I pray it doesn't take long because you are growing fatter by the day ��� and that's one thing I helped you not to be. May you have a better one..... Thanks for being a part of my life and making me grow better knowing women. I celebrate you.

over to you guys, drop a short letter to your ex the way you feel. Ie after the breakup and wish them how e day do you.. Let's ride

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by yanabasee(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Hey Exes.....I don't give a fuuuck anymore about you and I hope you know that!!! Cheers!!!

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Leaving you was the best decision I ever made in my life. Please go and be a pain to someone else cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
I forgive you, I respect you and I won't speak ill of you but do me a favor, I don't want to be your friend, I don't want to speak to you nor have any dealing with you. It doesn't mean I don't wish you well but pls stay on your lane. Be happy stay happy.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Ebirra: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
wink
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Ebirra: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Katier00:
I forgive you, I respect you and I won't speak ill of you but do me a favor, I don't want to be your friend, I don't want to speak to you nor have any dealing with you. It doesn't mean I don't wish you well but pls stay on your lane. Be happy stay happy.
Why do I have this feeling that the OP letter was written to you

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Katier00(f): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ebirra:

�, it is because you are high on fermented Lipton. I do not know the op.just writing to an ex
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by Ebirra: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Katier00:
�, it is because you are high on fermented Lipton. I do not know the op.just writing to an ex
Aunty no be fight now

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
yanabasee:
Hey Exes.....I don't give a fuuuck anymore about you and I hope you know that!!! Cheers!!!

grin grin grin bro, u harsh gan
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Leaving you was the best decision I ever made in my life. Please go and be a pain to someone else cheesy

I'm just somehow emotional, this is exactly Tue last text I should have left for her... She for go hug transformer..
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Katier00:

This look matured though, if not that my ex doesn't know anything except fb intagram and whatsap, I would have concluded she wrote this..
But her sense never reach nairaland..

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ebirra:

mhen.. This bruh... U day reason my direction o... But I can strongly say she's not, cost my own x her sense no even reach to tell u to go Nd succed.. That ghe her reasoning day give me sleepless night.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by MrCork: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:
Hey girl, it's been a while now, hope you are doing great. Though things never worked out how we planned but still that's for our own good.

I felt so bad when we broke up but you were do daft and miopic enough not to understand that breaking up doesn't mean we can't talk to each other. You saw me as a perfectionist even when I told you I'm not one. You took me for granted because you got all you wanted from me without even asking. Your questions and problems are soled before you even mention them.

I only asked for one thing, respect and patience. You were so much unapologetic for your own wrongs, you refuse to have patience over little things, you ignorantly don't care about important things. My career wasn't your interest.. All you needed was I seat behind a swivel chair in a shirt and tie under and AC working my ass off for someone and get paid 80k by the month end... I refused that and you term it to be that I hate anything coming from you..

Oh dear, I missed the 3years we spent together, despite the fact I have been trying to quit as a result of your behaviors, I still declined and held back advising and correcting you in love but you still refuted.

I loved you so much that I wept over and over even though I called for a quit, I miss the nice time we had, I miss how you cry, I miss how eat, I miss your sturboness, I miss your calls ...I'm stronger now, I learnt a lot, how not to beat a woman even for whatever reason.. I learnt a lot, I learnt to tolerate women with useless behaviours... Though I lost so much but I pray you find someone who will be comfortable with your attitude, I pray it doesn't take long because you are growing fatter by the day ��� and that's one thing I helped you not to be. May you have a better one..... Thanks for being a part of my life and making me grow better knowing women. I celebrate you.

over to you guys, drop a short letter to your ex the way you feel. Ie after the breakup and wish them how e day do you.. Let's ride

^^Airforce1...u again! ! angry
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

^^Airforce1...u again! ! angry

smileythis is ultimate ..the economist who became an engineer and has refused to bow to depression, a humorous and intelligent developer... The only ifbo guy who speaks Hausa, kanuri, fulfude, igbo, yoeuba,french, karekare, mafa, higi, margi and asante... Gone far and wide. Please look for airforce I aint him
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by MrCork: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

smileythis is ultimate ..the economist who became an engineer and has refused to bow to depression, a humorous and intelligent developer... The only ifbo guy who speaks Hausa, kanuri, fulfude, igbo, yoeuba,french, karekare, mafa, higi, margi and asante... Gone far and wide. Please look for airforce I aint him

..yeah right. .Airforce1...Bro u aint fooliing no one on nairaland. .it's u! angry
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah right. .Airforce1...Bro u aint fooliing no one on nairaland. .it's u! angry

well, I know aieforce in business arena... But y do you insist I'm airforce?
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by MrCork: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

well, I know aieforce in business arena... But y do you insist I'm airforce?

..Bro u well known on nairaland for creating thread nagging like woman (no ofeense ) angry
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by austyn0(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Katier00:
Damn....

Laughs,, If I am to guess what made him an ex, I could guess right,, outta curiosity I wanna ask questions,, but one thing I know for sure is you truly loved this guy and still loves him even as an ex...
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro u well known on nairaland for creating thread nagging like woman (no ofeense ) angry

nara... Well bruh, this is another nag bruh, and this my second thread and it's just about same ghe... U wanna help show me how to blank em bitches? Ama love it yo.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by FatherJP(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
To the "exes", the one that behaved like a dicck, i still want us back but you must change and start behaving well like a humble something. To the ones that got married, well let us always cherish our memories.

This Naija no favour guys at all. My two girl friends don get babies now and i still dey climb sad
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by FatherJP(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
austyn0:
Damn....

Laughs,, If I am to guess what made him an ex, I could guess right,, outta curiosity I wanna ask questions,, but one thing I know for sure is you truly loved this guy and still loves him even as an ex...

grin Seems i can guess right with you bro. He must have been the first to pluck from the garden.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by austyn0(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
FatherJP:

grin Seems i can guess right with you bro. He must have been the first to pluck from the garden.
I get you broh,, buh him fit be first love and e no de die....grin

I actually was emphasizing on what made him an ex sha,, I fit guess right judging from the inception of her story.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
FatherJP:
To the "exes", the one that behaved like a dicck, i still want us back but you must change and start behaving well like a humble something. To the ones that got married, well let us always cherish our memories.

This Naija no favour guys at all. My two girl friends don get babies now and i still dey climb sad

grin grin Nigga.. You can relate too shocked
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ATFmedia: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
I miss u, please come back.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
ATFmedia:
I miss u, please come back.
grin grin nigga let it go.. She doesn't matter no more...
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ElsonMorali: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why would you wanna write a letter to your ex in the first place? So that she can take pleasure in knowing that you're still thinking about her?

Fvck NO!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Why would you wanna write a letter to your ex in the first place? So that she can take pleasure in knowing that you're still thinking about her?

Fvck NO!

personalize it nigga..
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ElsonMorali: 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

personalize it nigga..

I'm not a "nigga" angry

And the question was directed at the op and every other person who is contemplating such.
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I'm not a "nigga" angry

And the question was directed at the op and every other person who is contemplating such.

Yo, u mean u ain't a nigga? Oh cool... I'm th OP.... Contemplated and carried out.. It's fun right? Or don't you find it thus? undecided undecided
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ElsonMorali: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

Yo, u mean u ain't a nigga? Oh cool... I'm th OP.... Contemplated and carried out.. It's fun right? Or don't you find it thus? undecided undecided

Nah. You just showing the ex that you are weak and can't do without her.

Those aren't manly qualities. Once an ex, always an ex.

Consign the memories into the dustbin of history. That's the only time you'll be able to move on and find love elsewhere.

Unless of course you broke her heart and you're trying to worm your way back into her good graces.

Then letter writing is permitted.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ultimate77(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Nah. You just showing the ex that you are weak and can't do without her.

Those aren't manly qualities. Once an ex, always an ex.

Consign the memories into the dustbin of history. That's the only time you'll be able to move on and find love elsewhere.

Unless of course you broke her heart and you're trying to worm your way back into her good graces.

Then letter writing is permitted.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Letter To My Immediate Ex.. How Would Yours Look Like? by ElsonMorali: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
ultimate77:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Am I wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbating And Mother Bumps In! / Keyshia Ka’oir Gets Roasted For Stepping Out “naked” But Her Husband Gucci Mane / Shock As Twins In South Africa Marry Same Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.