Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) (32236 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
[Red]My girlfriend has disgraced me in public today[/color].
[Red]She wrote "Human beans"
Instead of "Human beens "
Tufiakwa[/color].

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by semyman: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Criminals have all taken up pastoral work these days, try not to remit your tithe and you will see their true colour
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by mary002: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is that man really a Pastor? Do you intend to go into export business? Click on the link on my signature to know how to go about it.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by DIYhackers: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
This story is fake, who is the sender and who's the sendee in that screenshot
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by mrfreemind: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
nabegibeg:

These one na false teacher not a pastor
i did not support the pastor but the lady said that the pastor ask her out but on the screen short ther is no where the pastor ask her out except the lady show the full conversation, until then i see her as attention seeker
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

It should be 'a Nigerian guy allegedly insult a lady'

I can wear a suit, carry a Bible, erect one small enclose wooden place and call my self 'a pastor' undecided

Good point
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
And some people will be calling this one daddy in da lord.

cheesy
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:

True. Who is calling who "Italian prostitute"?

Very confusing and confused set of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by DIYhackers: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
ElsonMorali:

many fell for it..... Look at the sender and who's sending to doesn't correspond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why is the girl calling the pastor 'Italian pros*titute'
In naija that is a man's line.
Hmmm,it seems the accuser and the accused are one and the same.
The guy got his lines mixed up

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by delishpot: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
So why do they both call each other prostitute? Abi is the person faking this story or is it that naija men also prostitute themselves abroad?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Penywise(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Aunty screenshot the chats you guys had before he started insulting
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Seeker091: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pastors and celebrities dey compete nowadays shaw.

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by bomsilaga(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Release the beginning part of the conversation.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by missjane: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
This babe resemble Bob risky twin o
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by dasparrow: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
It is a well known fact that many Nigerian men now go into pastor profession for money. They were never called by God Almighty. And too many Nigerian men have this false sense of entitlement. They feel women were put on earth for their own personal sexual gratification.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by leofab(f): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

It should be 'a Nigerian guy allegedly insult a lady'

I can wear a suit, carry a Bible, erect one small enclose wooden place and call my self 'a pastor' undecided
wth all these in place; you don’t need to call yourself a pastor; cos you are already a pastor.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dis lady sef funny oh...u see person wey dres lyk dis n u called him a pastor dis wan na G boy na...
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sm pastors are just guy men. Actors playing a script
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by DrayZee: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
dat9jaguy:
Why is the girl calling the pastor 'Italian pros*titute'
In naija that is a man's line.
Hmmm,it seems the accuser and the accused are one and the same.
The guy got his lines mixed up
DIYhackers:
ElsonMorali:

I can't believe it's just you 3 that saw through the fake chat.
Even the mods fell for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Greenback: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
ElsonMorali:
And some people will be calling this one daddy in da lord.

cheesy

u gat same face o....

grin
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by TurakinNaija: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is that a church or Sherine? E painthe pastor ooo
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by Jimmy231: 12:23am On Jun 14, 2018
Ti yin Oni da pastor
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by luckyprophet122(m): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2018
Please ,good day every one here, for to God who created the heavens and the earth' I am the one she spoke about,Lucky Emmanuel
But people of God do not just insult me because you hear her own part of the story . Was really happen was that ,
But though I have deleted the chat from the binging when I notice she block me , ' because i was not expecting she will form news against me, .
So on that faithful morning on Saturday 9th June 2018, when I woke up ,on my phone so I sent hand shake to everyone on line because is what I normally do everyday ,then she say hi, I reply by good morning ' and she Cynthia onyinye okafor reply by saying good evening ,so I was like hahaha' good evening? ,then I go through her profile I notice she was in London, so I said ok,,,,,,,
So I just ask her this simple question, can we be more than a friend? Because i know there are friends inside friends 'not every friend you tell your secrete to, .,but the next thing she did was to place a course on me ,by saying , meaning? He be like say your head no correct more than a friend? on Facebook chat,? Nonsense Facebook people nothing I non go see. So when I read it I was very angry how can someone just course me this morning, that was why I return that course back to her ,. But she hide the binging of the chat ,and saying I was asking her out ,.,heaven knows she lied against me .
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by luckyprophet122(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2018
I did not even talk about dating or asking her out, she just frames story against me ' but only God knows.

So those of you that are coursing me ,don't do so because 'no one will judge his / her self wrong,
You people should ask her to reveal our chat from the binging, because if you see were she started screenshot from ,
That was when I ask her , that she should not think it in another way ,,,
at that time she already course and insulted me ,, before I reply it back to her.
Re: Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
What does he want you to go do at his prophet's?
pocohantas:

Their usual threat.
That's how one mad one told me he will take me to his prophet.
Too many evil people disguising as ministers and MOG.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.