Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have Entitlement Mentality (655 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who is a gentle man?

Defining a gentleman according to Nigerian Females(especially the teenage ones).

as a gentle man, you don't need to ask b4 treating your girlfriend
well, once the money is there, you treat her well.

You must provide everything your partner requests for and you must never say no.

Over the years I've noticed that when you try to address this issue the females usually say something like; males enjoy sex the most..

The truth is the reason why many Nigerian girls want you to provide for them is because you're desperate to have sex with them.

If the sex is mutual i.e don't pressure any one into sex they won't feel they're doing you a favour.

In Nigerian ,you can see a girl having sex with her boyfriend up to 10times in 3months and most times the boyfriends act so desperate for it and put too much pressure on the female folks.

If you travel to USA.. you'll notice that Nigerian ladies aren't actually wrong in having entitlement mentality after having sex with guys..
In USA you'll hardly see a girl that will have sex with you more than 3-5 times in a year or even 2years.. White guys don't pressure their girlfriends into sex (they can even stay in a relationship for 8months without talking about sex)..

You guys can now see why white girls don't see sex as a favour to whom they're giving it to because it's mutual agreement without pressure. I don't think any of you here have dated an American lady (if you had dated one you'll agree with me).

Now back to the topic; Why can't women also be gentle women?

If you say you want to be taken care of by your boyfriend or whatever, that's cool.

now, what makes ladies to think men also don't want to be taken care of?
Re: Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have Entitlement Mentality by MissRaine69(f): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
It’s some Nigerian women do not paint all of with the same brush.
Thank you kindly
Re: Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pack well.
Re: Who Is A Gentle Man & Why Nigerian Girls Have Entitlement Mentality by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
It’s some Nigerian women do not paint all of with the same brush.
Thank you kindly

Perhaps Doc.

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies: 10 Types Of Creepy Guys You Should Avoid / Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS / Ways To Keep The Lady You Are Dating From Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.