Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing (3256 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This...

I have always heard Nigerian men say Nigerian women are too entitled, but after years of observations, I have finally concluded that most Nigerian men are weak (but aggressive) and 80% have entitlement mentality while the ladies have only 20% and that is mostly about money.

Yes, a Nigerian woman feels your money is hers the moment the two of you start dating.

For a Nigerian man, whether he knows you or not, the moment he likes/admires you or he is interested in you, his entitlement mentality creeps in. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.

1. Brain. A Nigerian man feels the moment he interacts with you, your brain is his. He'll ask you lots of evasive questions and if you don't answer it the way he wants, he will hate and badmouth you behind your back or in front of you.

2. Time. The moment he contacts you, you must give him all your time or his little ego will be bruised and he'll surely pay you back.

3. Sex. The moment he knows you or has interest in you, your vagina belongs to him even if he hasn't spoken with you yet. He gets angry and jealous seeing cute guys around you.

4. Money. When a Nigerian guy likes another guy who is richer, he feels the rich guy should at least use his head to know that he wants some part of that money so that he too will use it to flex or establish.

He doesn't care if he just met you online today. He will come up with a sad story of how he is suffering and you're the only one to help him out. If you refuse, his entitlement mentality kicks in and he'll hate and abuse you for it while calling you stingy and other names in his mind and openly.

5. Carry along. A dumb Nigerian guy feels a bubbling guy should carry him along, else he is wicked and evil. Must he be the one to carry you along? Failure to do this, you're in soup.

6. Previous Sexcapade: As a lady, tell a Nigerian guy who just started dating you about your previous sexual adventures and he will dump you.

He will tell you his and you'll still date him, but the moment you tell him yours, he feels insecure and the relationship is already in danger before it started.

He has the entitlement mentality that you should've kept your vagina for him alone. If you had kept it for him alone, he'll deflower you and still want to have all your friends. He feels entitled to all of you and more of you.

7. Anger: A Nigerian man feels he is entitled to anger and he will vent it on you and you have no right to react. This behavior is toward both their fellow men and women.

The reason I wrote this post is my observation here on this forum. Some ladies wanted me to teach them this or that, but I decline 99.99% of the time. Even the ones that don't want anything from me, but just to be close.

Guess what? These women accept the rejection and move on without coming back to abuse or attack me.

For the men, I attend to most of them, but a huge percentage of the ones I decline to be close to or answer their questions always come back to haunt me at all cost and with different monikers — including their main monikers. Dem no get wetin to do with their time?

With this, I have finally concluded that Nigerian men feel more entitled than women. They feel they are Jesus and whatever they want must be approved, else, the person or people will suffer.

Our ego, as Nigerian men, is way too big. The dumb ones even have more egos than the smart ones.

When a smart person has ego, he is worth it, but the dumb ones? Damn!

I wonder what we Nigerian men feel like. If we, Nigerian men, feel we're too special and too good, why do we leave the growth of this world to white men while we focus on evil, bringing people down, and crime?

We only focus on our selfish growth and we don't care if we go into fraud to achieve it or even hurt innocent people in the process.

"Give me, give me, give me," is our motto.

We are so entitled as Nigerian men to the point that all that is in our heads are:

* If you no give me your money, you go die.
* If you no give me your toto, you go die. (This one made me laugh even as I was typing it grin ).
* If you no give me your book for free, you go die.
* If you no give me you farmland to rear my cattle, you go die.
* If you no give me your brain, you go die.
* If you no show me way, you go die.
* If you no teach me that thing, you go die.

It's all about entitlement of give me give me or I'll make you perish or at least, I'll hurt you.

In summary, Nigeria men are 80% entitlement driven while the ladies are 20%.

I have witnessed it on this forum more than 100 times.

A Nigerian man driving on the street feels the woman walking along is entitled to enter his car and he is entitled to sleep with her, killer, and use her for ritual.

He just feels the world revolves around his flat ass. In fact, he feels entitled to abuse you online and offline, upload your nude for people to watch and laugh at you when you are down.

He even feels entitled to enter Heaven despite all the atrocities he is committing day and night.

Shots fired and it's nothing but the truth.

I'm a Nigerian man, but I'm an exception. No matter how wicked and bad Fulanis are, there is always that one good Fulani that will be an exception, but it'll be hard to believe.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Talking about entitlement mentality I have gotten hundreds of message by Nigerian men request for all our books for free. I wonder why these men feel everything should be free for them.

See below and you'll see a sale made today on our bookstore. The buyer is an American woman. She doesn't feel entitled to the book, but most Nigerian men feel entitled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Our ego is the cause of our entitlement. We need to work on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crap. Cant relate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Crap. Cant can't relate.

Fixed.

At least, you can relate with this one I have fixed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Fixed.
At least, you can relate with this one I have fixed While i can relate with my write up, cause it's all about me.
ok.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Climax07(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is so insightful, flesh and blood have not revealed this to you. A very nice piece.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
ok. Ok.

Fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Climax07:
This is so insightful, flesh and blood have not revealed this to you. A very nice piece.

Since I'm observant and I write all my books and articles from experience, I just like saying the blunt truth even though a couple of my fans will get hurt.

Most people get upset with me for being too real and honest. They'd prefer if I mix the truth with 70% lies (as our government does) that'll be in their favor.

Only a few people like you agree with the truth without being hurt. You know, most humans have fragile emotions and when I share blunt truths like this (my fellow men love to hide), I do feel bad lots of weak men who hate the truth will get hurt and start crying foul.

Glad you resonate with the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
BOT845764649561:

That's true and you have no choice. Just do as I want while the money piles up in my favor and the likes, shares, and rage in your favor.

It's a win win for both of us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
BOT845764649561:

With the way you type, you'll need to upgrade first before you'll get a third reply from me.

I know you're probably an old depressed hater with a new account. Keep it up.

grin

The reason you're poor or will not go above average is because you can't make 7k regularly while you sleep.

You should see me as a motivator, not an oppressor.

Some of you think I'm oppressing you, but forgot I'm subtly inspiring you to learn how to make money while you sleep even if it's just $15.00. per day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Jagermeister(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Very true...

Everyone is twisted; men, women and children...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
BOT845764649561:

I didn't read what you wrote, but saw the screenshot. So, you just came to my thread to show off? You're worse than me.

I show as motivation, but you're showing to prove and later scam people who will contact you to teach them how you do it and the kind of things you do online.

Stupid format. You and your kind have done this kind of thing before on my thread in the past and were exposed and now you have a new account to start all over again. Una no dey taya? Dem born una with fraud and silly formats?

No one will fall for your scam. Your next step will be to ask me to show my account balance and you'll post a manipulated one to show how richer you are.

My dear, your scam won't work. You're a loser and will remain that way.

You can't achieve anything on this thread apart from making it have more views as we move back and forth and some of the views will end up as my clients at last.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
BOT845764649561:

I didn't read. I'm just quoting you to keep you talking and entertaining my readers while I gather more views.

You have a plan, but it won't work. Create another account and come up with a new format. This one has failed on arrival.
Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lols, great piece, but a quick observation!

I can relate with you on how some men handle rejection, but don't you think generalizing based on your experience on NL is a bit limited?

Its like a lady saying all men are jerks based on Her experience and sometimes I wonder on which planet they live bkos, across my circle of friends I have guys who are willing to be in a serious relationship and don't even want sex and will still try to spoil the lady the little way they can, and all they want is commitment, love and growth.

From your deposition, I look at myself and my circle, can't really place a finger around it, I also appreciate the fact that you said you are different, so there seems to be exceptions, but I think its not detailed out in the write up.

By the way, saw one of your book today, great piece. You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't get too excited I'm replying you. I don't read your posts. I remove them from my screen without reading by clicking the report button and typing any number there and off it goes on my screen.

So, stop being too excited. Your fraud won't work no matter all the show off you do on this thread or whatever you try to prove.

I'm engaging you because the drama is in my favor. You'll soon be forgotten just as haters in past have.

My only job is to keep you hooked and jobless on my thread. I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I just do my thing and people like you jump on me to prove how better they are.

I agree, they are way better than me and that is why they come to my thread to show off to enable them get a piece of the attention I'm getting for my products.

You can't compete with me, you're competing with my product or my shadow.

iLegend is just the human assigned to reply you without any emotions attached. You're the one feeling the heat while our products is feeling the new clients caused by the heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Lols, great piece, but a quick observation!

I can relate with you on how some men handle rejection, but don't you think generalizing based on your experience on NL is a bit limited?

Its like a lady saying all men are jerks based on Her experience and sometimes I wonder on which planet they live bkos, across my circle of friends I have guys who are willing to be in a serious relationship and don't even want sex and will still try to spoil the lady the little way they can, and all they want is commitment, love and growth.

From your deposition, I look at myself and my circle, can't really place a finger around it, I also appreciate the fact that you said you are different, so there seems to be exceptions, but I think its not detailed out in the write up.

By the way, saw one of your book today, great piece. You are doing well.

Nice input. Your observation is valid. If you reread the post, you'll notice I smartly refused to generalize. I used the word "some" and "most," not "all men."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Nice input. Your observation is valid. If you reread the post, you'll notice I smartly refused to generalize. I used the word "some" and "most," not "all men."

Cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sennchristenn:

Between you and Reno omokri I no know who wise pass please ignore haters and keep posting. You touching lives. More wisdom

Lol.

If only you know how they hate and abuse Reno too. Sometimes, I pity him more than I pity myself.

The reason I no longer pity myself from all the abuses I receive are.

1. I'd rather stay in my room, on my bed, under the AC, making money and receiving abuses than waking up too early in the morning, dressing up, and hurriedly rushing to a 200k or 500k work per month when I can stay inside and make more.

2. I don't like being controlled by bosses. I'm too stubborn for that, so I prefer being abused online while retaining the control. I'll still publish a book with all the abuses they hurled on me and how I controlled them and they'll still be the ones to buy the books later in life. If they don't buy, one of their relations or friends, or grandchildren will buy it at a point it live. It may even be when the hated and the hater are dead. The book is a legacy for grandchildren to use and make money for life even if grandpa is no longer alive (that's how stars do).

3. I love to do everything at my time. As a kid, my when mom was trying to force me to go to Church every time, I'd laugh and tell her you can't force a horse to drink water. As a wise woman, she understood and I go to Church at my discretion.

So, my time is precious. I'd rather be bullied and abused online than being controlled. Controlling my time, friends I get, people that come close to me, etc. gives me immense joy and I get numbed by haters' words.

Their words don't even make sense to me — I just use it for the needed controversy just to move ahead of them. I'm ahead of all my haters and that is a fact I wouldn't bother proving.

Those ahead of me don't even bother hating on me. What willl Elon Musk gain hating me? Nothing. In fact, I'll be the one to gain at the end.

So, those haters are minors who just read the 48 laws of power recently and they are trying to apply the part that encourages people to fight with who is better and bigger than them and even if they lose, they'll at least put up a crazy fight with the great.

So, it's wise for them to hate. If they don't hate, I'll feel bad and I'll feel my work isn't worth their time. It's fun knowing that my work works and it causes unrest in the minds of the envious and depressed while bringing joy to the minds of the smart and purposeful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Have Entitlement Mentality, But The Men Are Doing This Bad Thing by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
BOT845764649562:

I see most of what you do and I laugh

Just needed to call you out today.

stop feeling fly on chicken change.
no pun intended

I read this one. Lucky you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking For Sex Is Same Thing As Asking For Money / Why Do Men Hate When Their Women Cheat? / Don't Let Ego And Pride Ruin Your Realtionship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.