Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS (632 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by GistmoreNG: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Husband Surprises His Wife with A Range Rover in Appreciation for being faithful and enduring him when he had nothing.

James Obie Osolu Wrote.

She dated me & held on tight even when I didn’t have my own place to stay. She took a Keke to & frm work most times when I couldn’t drop her off but never complained for once, till we could finally upgrade to Uber☺️��..

Now God has blessed us some more through Max & it’s my duty to bless & Honour her��� Thanks for always believing in & standing by me Kuku❤️❤️.. This is for you & Daisy, my Queens��� Those smiles, I live for them..
#Blessed #Startedfromadream #Highlyfavoured

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/husband-surprises-wife-range-rover-enduring-nothing

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by GistmoreNG: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2018

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by Don4eva(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
cool She paid her dues, some ladies will be shamelessly looking for rich sugar daddies that will ruin their lives. Congratulations to an original woman grin

BTW

Am patiently waiting for 2019

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by Godfather92(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Best thing ever to do to such women
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by JeffreyJames(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Nice one. No guy in his right senses will leave the woman that was with him through hard times when he has finally made money.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2018
It's good to spoil your wife with gifts but not your children..
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by pelicanbeau(f): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2018
This is what I call "genuine love" from both sides
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by cruzita(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2018
This is it 'for better for worse love'.after one jezebel will come to reap where she did not sow ,na God go arrange am
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by TollaEstate: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
Lovely
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Range Rover For Enduring When He Had Nothing. PICS by youngberry001(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2018
pelicanbeau:
This is what I call "genuine love" from both sides
am gonna buy you privet jet baby just Pm me ok wink

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dislike Me Now For All The Right Reasons / Lady Poses With Birthday Gift Courtesy Of Her Boyfriend Benz Car (Photo) / Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.