Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! (477 Views)

This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / If The Devil Sees You Are Doing Well He Will Give You A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
(How a student allegedly “casted the devil” from a lady)

As long as the existence of man continues, wonders shall never end!

"She's possessed by the devil, the holy spirit asked me to deliver her"- 100level Student

There was pandemonium yesterday at the MPO1 building after the just matriculated 100level students concluded their MTS class, a lady in pain inflicted by an insect after it entered her ear was mistaken for a demon possessed fellow.

According to the information we gathered from eye witnesses, a 100level lady (name withheld) who became unstable after an insect entered her ear, in the process of her trying to get the insects off her ear/head coupled with the pain the insect was causing inside her, she was groaning and wiggling about. Lo and behold! A guy walked up to her and grabbed her furiously, in his voice _"She's possessed and the holy spirit commanded me to deliver her."_

In the process, the guy grabbed the lady's attachment vigorously, trying to pull them off and shouting _"The Lord wants this attachment off, it's the devil's thing."_ It got so interesting that this guy pulled this lady from outside the hall to the podium of MPO1, within this short period, the display of deliverance already attracted many passersby who turned onlookers, they wanted to see *"The POSSESSED and the DELIVERER"*

The lady wasn't given the breathing space to tell them she required medical attention because the insect was still making the buzzing sounds in her head.

NAAS president, Krizdollar came to the lady's rescue when he asked the guy why he was going aggressive and vigorous on a lady and he responded _"It's God's commandment"_

To cut the long story short, the lady and guy were moved to the security unit and that was when the lady in tears could tell them between her teeth that she still has an insect moving inside her ear.

Ambulance was called and she was moved over to the university's medical facility.

THE GUY WHO WAS PERFORMING FAKE DELIVERANCE NKO?

He had his details collected by the security.

What shall we not see from this misguided extremist calling themselves spiritual beings?

Fonny Clown Media
(Biggest media and news agency In Funaab)

Lalasticlala mynd44 farano seun

Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by vizkiz: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lmao.
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

#ShakingMyFlatAss undecided
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by Anigreat: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

#ShakingMyFlatAss undecided
shocked

I never knew yours is flat!
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Girls sha. You go dey put one dead woman � hair without even knowing. The last time my babe asked me to give her money � to fix this fake hair, I just told her to barb her hair. undecided
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by Candypot(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Haaa grin
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by olarwhumy6(f): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
kai religion and brain washing are like 5&6
Re: Take Off Your Attachment! It's The Devil's Thing! by IamPlato(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch This Cameroonian Couple As They Seal Their Love With A Blood Covena / Flatmate Needed In Warri, Delta State / 12 Amazing Facts About The Number Eight (8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.