Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (21838 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by iexplicit(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2018
all your talks ended with Jonathan tenure, but MKO died during Abacha, tell us, did you meet Abacha before your father's death to release him, did you you meet Abdulsalam Abubakar or OBJ or Yar'Adua rater Jonathan to recognise MKO. what was their response?

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Xander85: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2018
nwakibie3:
They wont rest if they dont mention jonathan. Why didnt he try to get obasanjo yo confer the title to his father? Ndi ara

These peoples hate is real! What's the purpose of this 'revelation' if not to give GEJ a bad name and leave Buhari coming out of this smelling of roses! It's just political, childish and wicked!

He's talking as if it was him and his families right to get the award given to their father posthumously!

So he approached Buhari as well, and he didn't do anything in the first three years, only to do it a few months to a general election, and you think his intentions are noble while GEJ is the devil abi?

GEJ was not responsible or in the circle of those responsible for his father and step-mums death! If he's looking for a culprit he should look no further than Buhari! When the election was annulled, at the time what statements did Buhari make on the matter? When MKO was locked up, what did Buhari say at the time on the matter? When his father was murdered, what did Buhari say on the matter? Instead he went and worked for the same man responsible for his fathers death, making him (Buhari) guilty by association!

They should enjoy themselves and leave GEJ the fuc/k alone!

Anyway, i don't expect any less from Kola Abiola....after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bla4(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Wisdomkid get lost,

AND Buhari has always been thoughtful.

Oh well, Nigeria is going fine.
GEJ is weak, Buhari is stronger and will eliminate Terrorism = Fulani Herdsmen
BUhari will make $1 = N1 =$1/N363
Buhari will give 3,000,000 jobs per year = Nigerians loss more than 7 Million jobs per year
Buhari will feed our school children tagged "a Meal a day" = Now, most Nigerians are just eating once a day.
Buhari will pay the youths 5,000 Naira monthly = Youths are lazy and waiting for Oil Money (International media got this)
Buhari will turn fuel price to N45, = Fuel Price = N145

You see, your definition of clueless goes a long way in explaining your bigotry and capability of your mental prowess.

Do you prefer fake Promises to Someone actually doing it?
Or religion and tribe has blind you to seeing the truth?

Don't worry, the wiser Nigerians will help remove PMB from seat in 2019[/quote]
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Buffalowings3(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
So how does this put groundnut for ground nonsense
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sophisticated morons. After they help buhari win 2019. They will still be come and complain about being sidelined all over again. Why did nature make these people like this grin grin. #BloodOfTreachery

complain about what !!! are you just trying be dumb,,can anyone undermine the relevance of yorubas political history in nigeria,pre colonial to colonial or 1960 till date .
tell us any politician from other tribes that superceeds awolowo ,,obasanjo & tinubu till date ,,we are the kingmaker not dispensable. someone said pacesetter.
travel round the west,compare with other regions and tell us how we are been sideline
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by jantavanta(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2018
We are now on the road to AfricaNoCrazy, which should not be the DemonCrazy that characterized post-June12 Nigeria.

That anullment tore Nigerians apart and backwarded Africa.

Who remembers Association for Better Nigeria and Option A4.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Mufasa27(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Kola self wan dey relevant.

You are I know your daddy was a thief, why honor a klepto angry

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by ORIENTATION101: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2018
olowobaba10:
WHY DIDN'T YOUR UNCLE OBJ DO THE CONFERMENT ? FU-KING STINKING MORONS.
because he is a bast@rd like yougringrin
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
only IPOB miscreants will oppose this.
Useless eediots
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Jaideyone(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Oh, What A Wonderful Project Completed By Your Lord And Master, Better Check Your Back Before Fulani Herdsmen Catch Up With You. Useful Idiots.
the thing pain you die grin

easy on the wailing. you'll need your energy till 2023 grin
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wink2015(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Dear Kola Abiola,

Another greatest honour you owed your father is to maintain the STRONG BUSINESS CONGLOMERATES that was left behind by your late father, Chief MKO Abiola as at the time of his death.

NOBODY KNOW OF DANGOTE WHEN YOUR FATHER WAS ALIVE.

BUT TODAY IT IS DANGOTE EVERYWHERE

Also, today concord Newspaper is none existing and so many of his companies have winded up and grounded due to mismanagement and general economic factors.

It is one thing to take honour from the federal government on your father 's behalf.

But it is equally another thing for you the children to honour your father by keeping his business legacies alive and growing.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Jaideyone(m): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sophisticated morons. After they help buhari win 2019. They will still be come and complain about being sidelined all over again. Why did nature make these people like this grin grin. #BloodOfTreachery
treachery is asking for your own father to be given the honour he deserves? keep crying more than the bereaved.

you say you want to save us from slavery and we say no let us enjoy our slavery in peace but you are still crying on our behalf grin is it your slavery?

pls stop crying!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by snipernigga(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Listen Kola don't blame him, he does not have the authority. All hell will be let loose, it is only abokis that have such authority. So enjoy.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by olowobaba10: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
because he is a bast@rd like yougringrin
I HOPE YOU'RE NOT MISTAKING ME FOR YOUR FATHER, THE CHIEF BASTARD?
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by hmuhammad(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Hope U R Feeding Fat From The Revenue Generated From The June 12 Project. Useful Idiot
spotted
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Edokpia: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Kola,remember your late father MKO outrightly rejected everything offered to him at the eve of his death including the so called GCFR honours,instead he insisted on his mandate.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by omooba969(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
faithfull18:
I really don't know what the apology was meant to achieve since justice wasn't served.

That's the right thing to do.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by omooba969(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
nwakibie3:
They wont rest if they dont mention jonathan. Why didnt he try to get obasanjo yo confer the title to his father? Ndi ara

@bolded,

Did you read the post @all? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Obidikejr(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
FlyoruB:
http://punchng.com/i-tried-thrice-to-get-jonathan-to-confer-gcfr-on-mko-kola/

just one swift act of trickery at the dying minutes prior to the election and Buhari has won this people (yoruba) over... and I heard they Re the most educated Nigerians? ... and people keep saying Buhari is not a politician, lol, if he pulls this off over their heads, he is not just a politician but a very smart one

6 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Obidikejr(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I dont think Jonathan would have appeased your people even if he conferred the title of god to MKO.
Anyways if what Buhari did for election purposes will finally make MKO rest in peace, then make Baba rest.

PMB's action is a stoke of genius reserved specially to win an election. It is sad they still use MKO as a queen piece in this chess game
smart
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by excel101(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Kola should stop names calling for not conferring his late father a National Merit Award. You would have called OBJ who i believe should be more closer to your father or the self acclaimed evil genius, IBB, that was the chief masterminder of your father's problem. Even the one GEJ did, your leaders(Tinubu & Co.) incited the students against it, and you said your dad was beyond a regional figure but a national figure, my question is was Unilag a state or Federal University? This same PMB that annulled your father's election victory was same person you guys made chairman of one of your siblings wedding. Good you accepted the National Merit Award, my grouse here is your names calling.

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Jaideyone(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
kenex4ever:
you and buhari are clearly d clueless ones here. Jonathan was too educated for him not to know what the law of the land says. He simply followed the law of d land and gave Abiolas family what is obtainable from d law.

PMB surely does not know what's in d constitution and acted emotionally by trying to correct the mess his Lord Abacha and co made.

So don't call out a man dat followed d law of d land
and the law gave Jonathan the right to rename a university that was established by an act of parliament without going through the national assembly?

why do you think unilag alumni floored your drunken fisherman in court? your fisherman didn't follow the law!!! stop exhibiting your ignorance

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/11/why-ex-president-jonathans-bid-to-rename-unilag-failed-vc/

educate yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/952296/1962-act-parliament-established-unilag

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by omooba969(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
tobechi74:
Goodluck gave gold award, you rejected

he gave u a university name, you rejected

what you want is to eat your father pensions
lazy youth

If your comment is a reflection of your reasoning faculty, then the bedrock of your education is questionable.

Arrrggghhh...! undecided
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
spotted
Sighted, Zombie On Duty
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by middlebelter(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Paperwhite:
Jonathan actually failed & Buhari takes the credit but Kola Abiola should remember that Buhari was ironically part of the government that denied his father the wide-acclaimed June-12 mandate.

It not only GEJ that failed the test, even our own OBJ from the same region with MKO was a gross disappointment on this matter. Anybody that has been familiar with my comments on this platform will know that I know I respect OBJ and his little achievements, however, on this subject, he failed.

This good gesture by PMB thought you'd is NOT a consideration for 2019 vote, PMB has failed in many respects especially his body language to the killings in middlebelt which has given it a colouration of ethnic/religious cleansing. Imagine the recent comments by his Minister of defence asking anti open grazing law to be repealed? That quality of mind shouldn't move closer to someone that believes in the spirit of June 12. The continual praising of Abacha whose loots we are still repatriating 20years after his death, the man that stopped the completion of Ajaokuta Iron and Steel, the man that sponsored state terrorism against her citizens? PMB makes me cringe if this body language could move to a second term.

No second term Mr Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu, I beg to disagree with you on this sir.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by omooba969(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:

You've lost the plot. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by victorazyvictor(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2018
bla4:
Jonathan has been a clueless man right from the days of John the Baptist,

So u believed this Yoruba people? u never know their life of some of them.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by AdaFonju: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Your otta ape brother didn't recognize your father but you blame Jonathan
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by ashjay001(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2018
akdjr:
I just too like this man @Kola. Silent but very intelligent.

Same thing I noticed. It was surprising, didn't expect it.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by CoolAmbience(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2018
abc115:
Does Jonathan has any gut? With people like FFK and Reno as assistants/advisers back then...your guess is as good as mine

Which one be 'has any gut' again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Stop Customs From Revenue Collection / You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah / We’ll Expose Boko Haram Collaborators —army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.