Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (93039 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by globalresource: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Rubbish
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

The thread has hit the front page and with it comes senseless responses. Keep them coming, I'll only strike them out.

Strike them out? What are you a kindergartner? grin

You are truly pained.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Philpham:

No wonder u are a sexist efff...

The world is doing you.

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by tobida: 12:11am On Jun 16, 2018
He must be poor.

No rich guy have dat time

He did not tell us his STD status and history.

Baby mama numbers.

Mental health status or condition.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2018
tobida:
He must be poor.

No rich guy have dat time

He did not tell us his STD status and history.

Baby mama numbers.

Mental health status or condition.

And the legion of demons in him.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

[s]Strike them out? What are you a kindergartner? grin[/s]
You are truly pained.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by tobida: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

And the legion of demons in him.

Spiritual problems or as science taught us, mental problems, i dont envy him one bit.

Sex transfer spirit from one person to the other.

It is spiritual.

U can gain good fortune and luck from who u sleep with or misfortune and bad luck.

u lose ur fortune to her and carry her badluck, or vice versa. This is y sleeping with prostitue is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=okwabayi post=68523023][/quote]

You are exhibiting signs of a frail and infantile ego grin

I just imagine you curled up in a fetal position suckling your thumb.

I'm going to leave you alone now because it seems jumping off of 3rd Mainland Bridge is yah alls national past time these days.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by mavinc4u(f): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Some men are very funny. He should have said that 2,500 ladies have slept with him and not the other way round. As he was sleeping with them, they were sleeping with him too or did he rape them? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2018
mavinc4u:
Some men are very funny. He should have said that 2,500 ladies have slept with him and not the other way round. As he was sleeping with them, they were sleeping with him too or did he rape them? I don't understand.

It's half a dozen of one and six of the other wink
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by cardoctor(m): 12:23am On Jun 16, 2018
Big effing lie. how he take count them? See the op name.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by tobida: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2018
u sleep with prostitute, then she is fighting you without restriant, u think say na better eye?

it is demon in her na him hold u.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by babeosisi: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2018
No be coogar be this?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by babeosisi: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2018

The court heard Wagster has 12 previous convictions for 16 offences including assault , burglary and harassment .

A convicted serial criminal who at 29 has 12 convictions ,he is not concerned about that rather sexual partners are his claim to fame.
What a shame

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2018
ElsonMorali:
Congrats. What an achievement.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by walterzingo(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Hmmm see achievement. Congratulations.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Seahawk: 12:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Heffalump:
If this story is true, then women are the cheapest article in any market, both home and Abroad!!! undecided
Him that’s sleeping around is he expensive? Both you and him don’t have sense

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by SalamRushdie: 12:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Administration1:
u dey learn work, compared to some Naija guys whose count should be up to 5000 by the time they reach your age.

I had a colleague back in school days, his nickname was slow, guess what, it was a simile

No Nigerian man can bed 5000 women
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by jddempire(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by kayboardist(m): 1:52am On Jun 16, 2018
he probably taught the food and drink is as free as sex too #MVP

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Macon1212: 2:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Germany � dog. Tire Fe ba o na
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by AnanseK(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Point of correction, he slept with 2,500 WOMEN and NOT LADIES. The words are not the same and not interchangeable please.

And he has short funny legs.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ChimuchiYola(f): 5:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Nickymezor:
U dont say... undecided

He's Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by delishpot: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Heffalump:
If this story is true, then women are the cheapest article in any market, both home and Abroad!!! undecided

And he is the most ecpensive man home and abroad to be a quickie machine to tons of sex starved women. You people due to you gender based ego would leave matter and focus on what doesnt concern the case. If a woman says this same thing the man said. Would you say men are cheap for sleeping with a woman who services any man she meets? Why then does his own promiscuity have a pass but the women who did it prolly once each with him are the cheap ones? Would you encourage your sister to marry someone like him?

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ehinmowo: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Administration1:
u dey learn work, compared to some Naija guys whose count should be up to 5000 by the time they reach your age.

I had a colleague back in school days, his nickname was slow, guess what, it was a simile

I hope u dnt mean irony?
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by neighbourhud: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Iró nlá

Big lie

Ashi

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by sisisioge: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Freckled faced oniranu!
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Seahawk: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Many of them are embarrassingly idiotic
delishpot:

And he is the most ecpensive man home and abroad to be a quickie machine to tons of sex starved women. You people due to you gender based ego would leave matter and focus on what doesnt concern the case. If a woman says this same thing the man said. Would you say men are cheap for sleeping with a woman who services any man she meets? Why then does his own promiscuity have a pass but the women who did it prolly once each with him are the cheap ones? Would you encourage your sister to marry someone like him?

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by fredrickoweh(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2018
And were is the trophy Mr

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by BanjiRaymond(m): 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
If this one can sleep with 2,500 women, i wonder how many women cr7 would have slept with
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ariesbull: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Blacks , something is wrong with the back man, o don't get it, can't they function in a decent environment? We have Asians and other races in UK but these petty crimes are blacks always ...don't bash me or call me a racist. I am black too

But our people dey fall hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.