Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (93023 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

how much do u have seff sad

Futuristically speaking...billions but at the moment I have just enough to live a good life...wealth is progressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
ACE1010:

Mastubating in his cell!!!
There's a big difference between being a man with 5 sexual encounters pre-prison life and one with either a wife or more than 10.

I watched a prison documentary once where the men who turned convienently gay in prison said "once you've lived with a woman before, m-asturbation does not even come close. You need the warmth of another human being.".
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
This one has come with a second account seeking attention. Let me help him out.

Dudeweedlmao:

[s]Check out the inferiority complex in this post[/s]
[s]Wow! your insecurity is alarming. He already served his sentence of 8weeks. Lol.[/s]

Nicely done.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruchenutii:

Wait you've done 20+ ? So Errrm what makes you different though. Charcoal calling Kettle black.
To the man who has done one female three is too many. To the one whose done six ten is too many. To the man whose done twelve eighteen is too many. To the one whose done twen-.

I am different and so are you. Don't impose your beliefs on anyone. I'm sure men with a body count of 100 laughed off my post. It's those with 4 or less who are busy hyper-ventilating for obvious reasons.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

Futuristically speaking...billions but at the moment I have just enough to live a good life...wealth is progressive.
Good response
Tokungbo u are learning .. we gonna make a hubhy out of you by force cheesy
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by spiritedtete: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
Administration1:
u dey learn work, compared to some Naija guys whose count should be up to 5000 by the time they reach your age.

I had a colleague back in school days, his nickname was slow, guess what, it was a simile

He is really learning ehehehehrh

Funny what most women don't know is... sex is about the count for men... and no other thing attached. Boys wey dey bed 5 girls in 24hrs with average of two rounds lols.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mayflowa:

Are you proud of 20+? You condemned him like you have a lot of discipline yourself!
Read the response I gave the other poster.
Most of you nairalanders repeat the same rant like you share one brain.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ACE1010: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

There's a big difference between being a man with 5 sexual encounters pre-prison life and one with either a wife or more than 10.

I watched a prison documentary once where the men who turned convienently gay in prison said "once you've lived with a woman before, m-asturbation does not even come close. You need the warmth of another human being.".
Hmmmmmm
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lalas247:

Good response
Tokungbo u are learning .. we gonna make a hubhy out of you by force cheesy

Lobatan! You can start by teaching me in practical terms how to handle a lady in the bedroom...i will appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by lovethchioma(f): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sleeping with anything and everything in skirt isn't an achievement. Infact it shows how cheap and worthless you are.
A man with self worth will not sleep with just any girl. The same goes for a woman...

Look at him, Public Dick... eewwwww.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

To the man who has done one female three is too many. To the one whose done six ten is too many. To the man whose done twelve eighteen is too many. To the one whose done twen-.

I am different and so are you. Don't impose your beliefs on anyone. I'm sure men with a body count of 100 laughed off my post. It's those with 4 or less who are busy hyper-ventilating for obvious reasons.

I'm not worried at the count. I'm just saying you are kinda like the same though. You are free to have as many count as you want. Its a free world.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:
----
It seems you don't think that your body count of 20+ is a lot. Even 1 is too many if someone is not married. But your post makes it seem like 20+ is not a lot, when it's actually a whoooole lot. How do you have 20+ body counts and think that's okay?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

It seems you don't think that your body count of 20 is a lot. Even 1 is too many if someone is not married. But your post makes it seem like 20 is not a lot, when it's actually a whoooole lot. How do you have 20 body counts and think that's okay?
Stop flirting. I hung my boots a long time ago.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
okwabayi:

Stop flirting. I hung my boots a long time ago.
Flirting ko. With your body count of 20+, I wouldn't even want to stand next to you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Flirting ko. With your body count of 20, I wouldn't even want to stand next to you.
Ok na.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Saff(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

The world is seriously doing you.Even at 70 I can marry a sweet virgin as long as I have the money.
grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by fopishow(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
You are no different from him. 20+ means you have no standard and sleep with anything as well.
okwabayi:
It's easy to do the same: have no standards and sleep with anything. I know very well if the number is true 90% of the females were overweight disgusting smelly things. I don't envy him, he should keep the achievement. I'll stick with the 20+ I've done. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Since he's going to prison good luck to him digging out men's butt holes. Someone with such a high count will have a high sex drive. No females = let me not even imagine what he'll do.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thank God he's not a nigerian man cos negative things don too follow us abeg. Was actually afriad he might be a naija guy until i opened d thead.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by toye440: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
u might as well add that to ur CV, and c if it would get u a job in BUTAMIZATION.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by myself13: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
madenigga:
Girls naturally are attracted to ppl like dz

An average woman does not like a reasonable guy
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Kobicove(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2018
If truly he has hit that number of women then it means he's not selective of the ladies he hangs out with undecided
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/at-four-per-week-ive-bedded-over-2500-ladies-fitness-trainer-boasts/

Big fool dey brag about something so shameful!!!! sad lipsrsealed undecided Ignorance truly is a bliss, a shameful one for you #SmellyBangedOutGutterOfAPrick #UglyIdiot You're just an #InspirationToIdiotsEverywhere

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Judyjay:
Is that an achievement.
........ hello Judyjay smiley
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Saff:
You’re still talking about worn out body at 45. Old man your expiry date is has long passed, and you want to have standards. You will die single and miserable grin

Ouch! Let me shed a tear for the man cry

The truth is savage cry
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! this is not about knowing it all...no one does but I have stayed quite long enough and have visited many places to create that notion...

And Yes London is a microscopic representation of the happenings in U.K as a whole.

My point is that for him to arrive at that number,he must be classless and btw most white teens are not hot except you have another interpretation to that word.

You are wrong! For him to arrive at that number all he needs is to go out clubbing 3/4 times a week and the help of a dating app like tender where he can arrange dates with beautiful women! Like lala said sex isn't a big deal! A white girl can boost of 250 men she slept with so your notion that he had to give it to every ugly thing that looks at him is wrong! This isn't Africa, there's no stigma behind sex here... that's the point lalas247 is making.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Judyjay: 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
oladicey1:
........ hello Judyjay smiley
hi
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Lalas247(f): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:

You are wrong! For him to arrive at that number all he needs is to go out clubbing 3/4 times a week and the help of a dating app like tender where he can arrange dates with beautiful women! Like lala said sex isn't a big deal! A white girl can boost of 250 men she slept with so your notion that he had to give it to every ugly thing that looks at him is wrong! This isn't Africa, there's no stigma behind sex here... that's the point lalas247 is making.
Nice one wink

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:

No matter how you rationalize it,he is classless. No lady is entirely ugly and Every lady is beautiful in her own perculiar way but any man who sleeps with anything in skirt is classless and worse than a dog cos even dogs have class.

If i had slept with every lady who wants to sleep with me in the past few years I would have hit over 1000 count.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Saff(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
LivingFree:

Ouch! Let me shed a tear for the man cry

The truth is savage cry
grin
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Judyjay: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quoote author=Judyjay post=68569232]
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Akeos(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2018
tishbite41:
audition ko, condition ni!!! who wan sell de gea give them b4?
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Akeos(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2018
tishbite41:
audition ko, condition ni!!! who wan sell de gea give them b4?

you no2 abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.