Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (93048 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by chendstone01(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Iceman2017:

The guy no get money but you can still meet up in Naija without money. Just go sell women wears... Women can Bleep just for you to remove #50
Coach ice where is your location
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by otokx(m): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ex convict, my President said we should not celebrate thieves abi criminals.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Larryallovernig: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
So we should fry eggs for you?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
This one is a bag of stds!

What a weird achievement. Smfh!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Continue talking

You have no idea of how extremely picky I am..if I'm the sexually loosed type I would have slept with more.

Way back in my Uni days I chase naked ladies out of my room..

Many cheap ladies everywhere so boasting of sleeping with cheapies is not a feat.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
aonag:

the same thing you are criticizing him for in this post is the exact same person you are with this comment of yours..
Expatiate deeper. How am I being hypocritical?

[UPDATE]
Stupid nairalanders. Like I guessed he gave no response. It's obvious most of you come here with empty brains and fart any mention which comes to your minds.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
More than half of them will be married women cool

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by chubbygal(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
And your name never enter Forbes! Ocha ka omaka
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Toks2008:

You have no idea of how extremely picky I am..if I'm the sexually loosed type I would have slept with more.

Way back in my Uni days I chase naked ladies out of my room..

Many cheap ladies everywhere so boasting of sleeping with cheapies is not a feat.
And what happens to the ones you refuse to chase away

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thesia(f): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Well at least we know he is a sex addict And a thief.. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by STILESGANG: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
obembet:

He never sleep with bobrisky.

Back.to CR7 jooor

List of records for Ronaldo tonight.
1. 84 International goals(most)
2. 51st career Hat tricks(most)
3. 4th man to score in 4 World Cup tournaments
4. 1st man to score a hat trick against
5. first player in history to score in eight consecutive major tournaments. Only one @cristiano. #Emir #worldcup2018 #russia2018⚽

Hit like for ororo
Ronaldo fans are Dullards. Who told you he has the highest no of international goal?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If it were a female now, trust the guys to slut shame her like kilode... Their vocab ending in Hoe, whorre and Ashawo.

New Word Alert! WAGSTER= A male Hoe or Who're.
Or BROSTITUTE cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And what happens to the ones you refuse to chase away

Lol! The funny old days...chai! Ladies will just be coming to my room to look for what is not lost..

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
If it were a female now, trust the guys to slut shame her like kilode... Their vocab ending in Hoe, whorre and Ashawo.

New Word Alert! WAGSTER= A male Hoe or Who're.
BROSTITUTE will do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nickymezor(f): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
U dont say... undecided
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! The funny old days...chai! Ladies will just be coming to my room to look for what is not lost..
They were bold enough to make their feelings know

** but you have not answered my question yet ** cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
okwabayi:
It's easy to do the same: have no standards and sleep with anything. I know very well if the number is true 90% of the females were overweight disgusting smelly things. I don't envy him, he should keep the achievement. I'll stick with the 20+ I've done. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Since he's going to prison good luck to him digging out men's butt holes. Someone with such a high count will have a high sex drive. No females = let me not even imagine what he'll do.

You come across as feeling threatened about his accomplishment.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by okwabayi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

[s]You come across as feeling threatened about his accomplishment.[/s]
The thread has hit the front page and with it comes senseless responses. Keep them coming, I'll only strike them out.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by XingXhang(m): 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
okwabayi:
It's easy to do the same: have no standards and sleep with anything. I know very well if the number is true 90% of the females were overweight disgusting smelly things. I don't envy him, he should keep the achievement. I'll stick with the 20+ I've done. It doesn't make me any less of a man.

Since he's going to prison good luck to him digging out men's butt holes. Someone with such a high count will have a high sex drive. No females = let me not even imagine what he'll do.

20+ Blood of Zachariah!
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
They were bold enough to make their feelings know

** but you have not answered my question yet ** cheesy cheesy

I'm not sexually loosed....i remember one sweet one who came in the night claiming that she could not go to her hostel because of one thing or the other...

She even asked me for my shirt and I just could not resist when I saw freshness but surprisingly she began to cry and was seriously begging me and I had to let go make e no come be another matter.

You won't believe that this lady accused me three weeks latter of being a weakling that I ought to have disregarded her cries and i was like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Toks2008:

I'm not sexually loosed....i remember one sweet one who came in the night claiming that she could not go to her hostel because of one thing or the other...

She even asked me for my shirt and I just could not resist when I saw freshness but surprisingly she began to cry and was seriously begging me and I had to let go make e no come be another matter.

You won't believe that this lady accused me three weeks latter of being a weakling that I ought to have disregarded her cries and i was like...
Toks Toks this lie weak me

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Onyeakachukwu29: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
So is this supposed to be an achievement? Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Toks Toks this lie weak me

Lol! I guess it's because I have been a believer in christ since I was 13 so it was pretty hard for me getting involved in shitty illicit sexual acts but even at that,ladies still rushed me like ant on honey but i have not had much count regardless.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
Onyeakachukwu29:
So is this supposed to be an achievement? Good riddance to bad rubbish

So disgusting.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Ash.awooo kobo kobo. He is nothing But HIV on legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! I guess it's because I have been a believer in christ since I was 13 so it was pretty hard for me getting involved in shitty illicit sexual acts but even at that,ladies still rushed me like ant on honey but i have not had much count regardless.
I beg know make me laugh biko cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by tobida: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2018
He must be poor.

No rich guy have dat time

He did not tell us his STD status and history.

Baby mama numbers.

Mental health status or condition.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

No wonder u are a sexist efff...

1 Like

Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by ogakizito(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2018
this one has shared his soul with 2k demons cheesy
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Toks2008(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I beg know make me laugh biko cheesy cheesy

But in all sincerity I sometimes feel I really missed out on juicy opportunities when I reminisce but I have no regrets..

Sex is sweet but when you have one sweet lady to enjoy it with it becomes sweeter.
Re: "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2018
Toks2008:

But in all sincerity I sometimes feel I really missed out on juicy opportunities when I reminisce but I have no regrets..

Sex is sweet but when you have one sweet lady to enjoy it with it becomes sweeter.
True talk greet her for me smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.