Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC (774 Views)

Who No Like Better Thing (pic) / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC by olayiwola4u(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Source: https://www.huffingtonpost.com

A Phoenix woman is facing numerous charges after she allegedly sent more than

65,000 text messages to a man after a first date last summer, many of them

containing bizarre threats.

Police arrested 31-year-old Jacqueline Ades on May 8 and charged her with

threatening, stalking, harassment and failure to appear in court, according to

The Washington Post.

Ades discussed the allegations on Thursday during a jailhouse interview with

local CBS affiliate KPHO-TV.

“I felt like I met my soul mate and I thought we would just do what everybody

else did and we would get married and everything would be fine,” Ades said,

adding that she met the man on Luxy, an online dating site for verified millionaires.

Ades said she sent her date so many texts because “loving him selflessly brought

me his information.”

According to police, many of the text messages Ades “selflessly” sent included

anti-Semitic insults and threats like, “Don’t ever try to leave me ... I’ll kill you

... I don’t wanna be a murderer!”

Authorities say she texted the following:

“I hope you die ... you rotten filthy Jew.”

“I’m like the new Hitler ... man was a genius.”

“Oh, what I would do w/your blood ... I’d wanna bathe in it

Re: Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC by adecz: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked shocked

Nnaa mehhn,
u wan crash him phone??
Re: Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chaiii...and I tot Naija Babes are bad...65 no I mean 650,no I mean 6500....damt it I mean 65 000..she out to be sent to Mars
Re: Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC by dontrulee: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
This one is crazy.

My ex was sending me at least 200 messages everyday. I use to wake up to more than 200 messages everyday. One time, she sent me the whole picture of her family album and started explaining one by one. Another time,she sent me 1,000 pictures of herself from her gallery. She is so fast in typing that she can send 20 long messages within one minute. Crazy girl

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Sent 65,000 Texts To First Date Says ‘love Is An Excessive Thing’ PIC by postbmd: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fine babe

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Missing Four Year Old Elo Ogidi Has Been Found! / I Need A Wife Here / Pastor Stops Wedding Over Bridesmaid Tweaking [ Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.