Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (60588 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by OyinO: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2018
LeHMaR:
With a forehead like that she should be looking for a baseball cap and not a nigerian man.
Yet you don't have any sister who is as beautiful as she is.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by saintol(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Should we call this Epistle to the Nigerian men or Epistle to the South African men? If there is anything I detest, it is their malaria. I hear "malaria" is plenty in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2018
this one wey get mustache.
dey there dey deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for loving our men.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Pusyiter:
Living in SA was one of the coolest to me. An average SA babe don't like grammar just like the GH babes. Just show dem your pocket and get swag, dem go dey open leg for you like say you do jazz. Especially SWAG!
Hmm, and unknown to u that u dey use ur SWAG and ur money buy HIV/AIDS. Don't worry no be HIV/AIDS go kill u na South Africans go kill u. Lol

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by mujibson(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Bossontop:
Dis wan neva jam confirm yorubs demon before

I knw u hav sense, using it is ur problem.... were, oponu, omo iran awon olori pelebe(flat head)

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by 9inches(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
I know say na Igbo boys she dey talk about. They sabi spend money on voluptuous women wey get ukwu!

4 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2018
mujibson:
I knw u hav sense, using it is ur problem.... were, oponu, omo iran awon olori pelebe(flat head)
So u tink am omo igbo?? And u jus throw insult anyhow
Hahahaha....rotflmao

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by ACE1010: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,this one is professing her love for money.
she's comparing the amount of money SA guys give them to the ones Nigerian guys dish out.

I thought our NL alpha male wanna be said it's only Nigerian ladies that love money. grin

lool.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2018
I hope she's not raped for this press release, most esp b4 she eventually sees her Nigerian bedmate...

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Adedove(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
mikool007:
Yorubas have gone international, our love game is to strong grin
She mentioned Nigerians, not Yorubas. A Nigerian could be a Fulani, a Tiv or an Ibiobio amongst others. I should charge you for this free info - no worry, i love pro bono.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by colonist(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
priceaction:
She should show us her HIV status first.

yeah very true.... high rate of HIV....

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by LeHMaR(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2018
OyinO:

Yet you don't have any sister who is as beautiful as she is.
If you can't understand simple humour, must you quote me? Why not comment on the thread describing how beautiful she looks?
Which kind of wahala is this one this morning nah?
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2018
mikool007:
Yorubas have gone international, our love game is to strong grin

Self delusion

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2018
mujibson:

Na ur coneheaded brother u just quoted.. grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by mimicue(f): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
South African gurls love Nigerian men o , in short Nigerian men lavish money on them very well , they don’t mind coming to Nigeria to hustle becuse Nigerian men will spend more money o them than Nigerian runs girls , they like spending money on girls that are from other countries especially mullato babes , they will buy them all the Gucci and Prada , why they no go love una when our men worship thier ass

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by lolly2pops: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
bastien:
but they are HIV carrier

jeez, just fill the bath! I mean relax. Most of nigerians down here (SA) are sick. Once they get here they get all too excitted as they dont get to see curvecious women like we got here. They party and sleep around like crazy and get infected whilsy at it. The next thing they fly back home and give it to their village girls.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Paul112(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2018
MrSensor:
South African women are very beautiful physically but ......

but they are very promiscuous and also HIV victims

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by bastien: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2018
lolly2pops:

jeez, just fill the bath! I mean relax. Most of nigerians down here (SA) are sick. Once they get here they get all too excitted as they dont get to see curvecious women like we got here. They party and sleep around like crazy and get infected whilsy at it. The next thing they fly back home and give it to their village girls.
I dey tells you, South Africa and sex and like bread and butter
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2018
LeHMaR:
With a forehead like that she should be looking for a baseball cap and not a nigerian man.
South Africans and Kenya's are renowned for big forehead

3 Likes

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,this one is professing her love for money.
she's comparing the amount of money SA guys give them to the ones Nigerian guys dish out.

I thought our NL alpha male wanna be said it's only Nigerian ladies that love money. grin

lool.

You forgot the part about domestic violence by SA Men
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
1960ng:
Looks like Nigerian men are gold outside Nigeria tongue

If I catch this one lasan cheesy grin grin
no be only lasan
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by MrCork: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Thanks for loving our men.

^^^confeesion. ..she dates more than one men. .GOLD DIGGER! ! angry

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Olosho! Your pussy will testify very soon.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by chendstone01(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Nigerians don't have timee for poems lol shuuuo who poems help even nursery rhymes we nor Sabi it's all about the paper

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Lumig: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2018
lipsrsealed
LeHMaR:
why badmouthing the honest girl na. Or are scared she'll snatch your man cool
LeHMaR:
why badmouthing the honest girl na. Or are scared she'll snatch your man
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by mimimile93: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2018
1960ng:
A South African twitter user [mootjeiskew ]user posted on twitter she loves Nigerian men and would’nt mind moving to Nigeria if needs be.

When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa” Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa,Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and would like to marry one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. “Nigerian guys spend money on them because apparently, their South African guys are not that… I have seen a case where you give a South African girls money that is not that much but she’s like so surprised and so happy. Nigerian guys ball out and spend so much money on us, and take us shopping…I mean they like us.” “South African men should forget about the scare tactic of lying about narcotics regarding Nigerians, we ladies discovered it’s a blanket lie. Nigerian men know how to treat women; spending money on them instead of writing poems . Nigerian Men ain’t got time for poems, they give you cash , Love and a good time. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of rape and murder of women. More than 40,000 cases of rape are reported every year, figures which are thought to only represent a fraction of actual attacks . I am so obsessed with naija guys but i don’t know why. i really dont like guys from my country South Africa or Botswana. More women are murdered , wounded , battered by South African men than in any other country. This means if you are in relationship with a South African man, you are more likely to be abused or killed. I won’t mind moving to Nigeria or bringing a Nigerian man down to SA , I will take go care of you.. I love Nigerian men… Pls retweet so my Nigerian king can find Me. cool cool cry kiss kiss kiss

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/15/1063/

Yeah come over. We are wonderful men. The best men in the world.

Our ladies (Nigerian ladies) are written_off.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by kayowalemi(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2018
3D Animated Video of Olamide & Phyno Road 2 Russia Dem Go Hear Am Official Video by Zoftels 3D Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUR381Ajm4Y&itct=CLEBEKQwIhMIqO66u-_X2wIVwlXgCh072gGeMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDRjVWakJxbU8zMTFWZkpDeDVCUG5MUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Too many fallacy of generalization.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2018
U want to come to naija?cheesy.. Babe if u come naija u wont be able to stay one weekcheesy. No light,bad roads,uncivil uniformed officers always looking for bribecheesy.,mosquitos,hectic traffic,terrible weather,. U come naija with ur naija boyfriend and after four days u will be telling him u want to go back to SAcheesy.
Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by tealaw(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2018
HIV SLOWLY ARRIVING OUR ONCE HUMBLE SHORES .

1 Like

Re: "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
South African ladies love Naija guys. My friend spent a year in SA, alaye just they fvck pusssy anyhow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.