Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Please, Fvck Me ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Fvck Me ! (11618 Views)

"Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says / He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2018
mentally, I thirst for a BBC shlong, to screw me like hell. but in real life, my hole is so tight, it would hardly allow a stuff large as a 2 fingers, to go inside.

so, I can feel the sorrow of those women, who, due to some unfortunate reasons, can not be pregnant. I can not even allow dicks to come in ! that is more serious , isn't it ?

my mouth can be a far distance substitute, but as a lady, I do wish to be fvcked, by the traditional way, namely, from the vagina .

I need tremendous encouragement to surpass this psychological and physical barricade, to let myself be fvcked, and to totally release myself. or else, I will haunt wherever BBC are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
Na crase this one dey so oo undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by Anigreat: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked

Not surprise

Uganda ladies behave exactly like this.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Not surprise

Uganda ladies behave exactly like this.

I am a white woman, I just stay in Uganda for few months, after I pulled out of Nigeria.

but as those black women over here, they are indeed like animals, thirsty for sex to the extreme.

1 Like

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by N0favors: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Mrcork

2 Likes

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:

This one needs brain surgery asap
White kor, purple ni

Of course you're white
Below grin

I am not an albino black person, I was born to be a white person.

don't you feel honored that a white person loves your dick greatly ?!

1 Like

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Shut up!
You're not white!
No one is black or white!
It's not possible for any skin color to be white or black.
What we have is shades of pink-pale and dark-brown.

Now fùck off!

I am proud to be a white person, why don't you be proud of being black ? why you are so sensitive to "black" ?

I love black dicks, black testicles, etc. I don't see why you insist saying that there is no such a color of black on your body .

I need a physical "fvcking" my vagina, not "fvck" off.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by chris2face(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
ugandalady:

I am not an albino black person, I was born to be a white person.
don't you feel honored that a white person loves your dick greatly ?!
Hahaha ndo!! Onyeara hogbuwe onyegi ebe ahu
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by pafo(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
No be you talk say you get one black bf wey dey drill you well?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2018
chris2face:

Hahaha ndo!! Onyeara hogbuwe onyegi ebe ahu

you think if you speak your primitive language, you can hide something from me ? I do indeed have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Shut up!
You're not white!
No one is black or white!
It's not possible for any skin color to be white or black.
What we have is shades of pink-pale and dark-brown.

Now fùck off!

just think of my tight, narrow , moistened, "pale-pink" lips, isn't that enough ?
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2018
pafo:
No be you talk say you get one black bf wey dey drill you well?

no idea what you are talking about. speak genuine English ! I have some black sex partners, but I am willing to add some more, provided they have nice dicks.

1 Like

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:

I don't give a fùck about what you like or hate.
Only if you are color blind or mentally retardẹd that you'd see me and call me black.
I'm African but I'm not black. My skin color can be described as light-brown but never black.

then, who are black men ? why are you so ashamed of this word "black" ? seems you can not wait to escape from it, like "black is a sin"
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by pafo(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2018
ugandalady:

no idea what you are talking about. speak genuine English ! I have some black sex partners, but I am willing to add some more, provided they have nice dicks.

Am I An African Lady? by ugandalady: 7:35am On Jun 13
i was born in India, with my paternal parent being a caucasian from some west country while the other party being a blondish local from India.

i have been educated in Japan for several years before i headed to africa to start a romance right here.

i have been to nigeria and zambia and togo , and now i find my humble abode in uganda , with my black boyfriend who adores me and worships me like i am a goddess.

as to my complexion, it is slightly dark, compared to my cousins in Luxemburg. but i have been treated same as white people in india, where racism is rampant.

by the way, do you guys like a girl of european extraction or squint eye japanese or chinese girls whom your country right now is infested with ?

1 Like

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by chris2face(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2018
ugandalady:

you think if you speak your primitive language, you can hide something from me ? I do indeed have no idea what you are talking about.
Better for u keep deceiving your self,ur a white lady ok we should fry beans cause ur a whitelady
Taaa!! Comot here

1 Like

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
pafo:

i was born in India, with my paternal parent being a caucasian from some west country while the other party being a blondish local from India.

i have been educated in Japan for several years before i headed to africa to start a romance right here.

i have been to nigeria and zambia and togo , and now i find my humble abode in uganda , with my black boyfriend who adores me and worships me like i am a goddess.

as to my complexion, it is slightly dark, compared to my cousins in Luxemburg. but i have been treated same as white people in india, where racism is rampant.

by the way, do you guys like a girl of european extraction or squint eye japanese or chinese girls whom your country right now is infested with ?

that is exactly my resume. what are you trying to say ?

I do have a boyfriend, a local one in Uganda right now. but I will change them as quickly as I change my underwear.

let us put it this way, out of the 100 mature black men seduced by me, I will masturbate 90 of them, and suck 9 of them, then, I will really seriously consider whether I will let the final extremely excellent one fvck me.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2018
pafo:

a white goddess should have a bunch of black valets ,or sex slaves. or else, how can she be called a goddess ?

1 Like

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by chris2face(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2018
pafo:

Ugandanlady thats u saying ur slightly dark and now ur a whitelady
Sorry ur village people are really on top ur matter

2 Likes

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by pafo(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2018
ugandalady:

I still believe you are guy though. I know sluts of the highest degree and even they wouldn't post trash like you do.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2018
chris2face:

Better for u keep deceiving your self,ur a white lady ok we should fry beans cause ur a whitelady
Taaa!! Comot here

well, who am I , then ?

1, an Indian third gender person ?

2, a Chinese gay man ?

3, a Nigerian bietch ?

4, an Uganda Caucasian lady ?
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by drezzyx(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2018
I see all your write up is all about sex, boner, fucking ,dick and pussy don't u have other things to write about...
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by pafo(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
ugandalady:

well, who am I , then ?

2, a Chinese gay man ?

3, a Nigerian bietch ?

You tell us and stop hiding behind anonymity.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
chris2face:

Ugandanlady thats u saying ur slightly dark and now ur a whitelady
Sorry ur village people are really on top ur matter

as to my complexion, it is slightly dark, compared to my cousins in Luxemburg . but i have been treated same as white people in india, where racism is rampant.

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2018
pafo:

I still believe you are guy though. I know sluts of the highest degree and even they wouldn't post trash like you do.

because a slut will not bother her time to post anything. she will do it !
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by chris2face(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2018
ugandalady:

well, who am I , then ?

2, a Chinese gay man ?

3, a Nigerian bietch ?

I will tell u who u really are
Ur just a confused fellow
By the way please over here we got some traditional ways to cure madness before the victim enters market i hope ur yet to enter any market cause it will make ur case a harder one
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / New Trendy For Girls ? Using Underwear To Replace Blouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.