Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow (2726 Views)

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Please, Fvck Me ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2018
i made the connection with him from facebook yesterday. and he said he was in Kenya for an uncle's funeral, or what-not.

and he would come back as soon as possible, once he heard that i was a white person.

he said , he would make it as early as tommorrow, instead of Friday, to make here.

he showed me his bulging dick from camera. it satisfied me greatly, next to the real one.

i fancied quite a few times in my mind that, what could happen tommorrow, should i involuntarily bend down and give it a hard sucking ?

i need to touch his body, every inch, before he tremulously and violently squirted out that thick juice, to my hands or face.

i am ready to be his bitch, and waiting for him to cross the border to Uganda.
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Cretin
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2018
You better expect him to really bleep the hell out of your flat ass .

Your machines should have been worn out since you've been a fuçkanizer for the pass decades or so
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by tintingz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
All these fake account.
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by MrCork: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:
i made the connection with him from facebook yesterday. and he said he was in Kenya for an uncle's funeral, or what-not.

and he would come back as soon as possible, once he heard that i was a white person.

he said , he would make it as early as tommorrow, instead of Friday, to make here.

he showed me his bulging dick from camera. it satisfied me greatly, next to the real one.

i fancied quite a few times in my mind that, what could happen tommorrow, should i involuntarily bend down and give it a hard sucking ?

i need to touch his body, every inch, before he tremulously and violently squirted out that thick juice, to my hands or face.

i am ready to be his bitch, and waiting for him to cross the border to Uganda.

^^^CRACKHEAD IS BACK!![

..so whats the story today?
undecided

1 Like

Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
and u are telling us all these because....?
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Khodorkovsky:
You better expect him to really bleep the hell out of your flat ass .

Your machines should have been worn out since you've been a fuçkanizer for the pass decades or so

come to penetrate me!
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
tintingz:
All these fake account.

i m indeed an Uganda nationality

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Treasuredlove:
and u are telling us all these because....?

because i love black dicks
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Khd95(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
does yabaleft now have annex on nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Cholls(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrCork:

^^^CRACKHEAD IS BACK!![

..so whats the story today?
undecided

Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by MrCork: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Cholls post=69247214][/quote]

..correct. .she is racist.

..ugandalady is a white Uganda who refers to NigeriaNsukka as niggoers. .the crackhead been calling us names ever sInce she register
smiley
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by MrCork: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

because i love black dicks

^^. Cholls. . See for yor self...ugandalady is a crackhead! ! smiley
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Cholls(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrCork:

Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrCork:

feel proud to be loved for your that part !
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by OneCorner: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

feel proud to be loved for your that part !
Dz one don kolo finish grin

Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Gaspardd(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2018
This dude must be a low life dweeb

I can never drive more than 10 min just to meet u
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2018
Gaspardd:
This dude must be a low life dweeb

I can never drive more than 10 min just to meet u

but dozens of nigerian boys stick to me for their whole life..
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by pryme(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Free Wi-Fi is on again at a psychiatric ward.
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2018
pryme:

sure, in Norweigian mental asylum, French and Chinese cuinsine for 3 meals. free WIFI ? that piece of cheap stuff ? it is totally free in my country, though it is not Norway.
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
pryme:

sure, in Norweigian mental asylum, French and Chinese cuinsine for 3 meals. free WIFI ? that piece of cheap stuff ? it is totally free in my country, though it is not Norway. WIFI in my country is supplied by government , and it is 100% FREE.
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Gaspardd(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2018
ugandalady:

but dozens of nigerian boys stick to me for their whole life..

Thats my point, 99% of nigerian boys re socially inept thirsty mofos who blame women for there problems.

I guess those re d pple u attract.
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by ugandalady: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Gaspardd:

Thats my point, 99% of nigerian boys re socially inept thirsty mofos who blame women for there problems.

I guess those re d pple u attract.

oh, you are that precious 1% exception ?
Re: He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow by Gaspardd(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2018
ugandalady:

oh, you are that precious 1% exception ?

Well im a thirsty ass mofo too, but i dont blame women, there re better things i can do to them.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation(pics)? / Can You Still Marry Her / BROKE GUYS' FORMULA: The Best Way to Generate Legit Money [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.