Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please, Fvck Me ! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Fvck Me ! (11624 Views)

"Fvck Me Two Nights, One Night Free" - Lady Launching Says / He Would Cross Border To Fvck Me Tommorrow / Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by triplec93(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm in Uganda nw, come lemme take u where u belong.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
neezar:
una dey follow whywhyogun relate cheesy cheesy

lefulefu see
whywhyogun na wereycheesy.ppl wey dey take her seriously for here na probably newbiescheesy.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 12:59am On Jun 18, 2018
triplec93:
I'm in Uganda nw, come lemme take u where u belong.

are you nigerian? what are u doing here?do you find the women and men here very black ? it is said they belong to another race, bantu-nilostic, instead of negroid-congo , which u guys belong to. and i m not sure of their dick size.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 2:36am On Jun 18, 2018
lefulefu:
whywhyogun na wereycheesy.ppl wey dey take her seriously for here na probably newbiescheesy.

no evidence to prove that I am that legendary so-and-so.

hope you are not deluded by yourself.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 2:41am On Jun 18, 2018
it is obvious that I am not in Nigeria. just pay a little attention, and you may find out that my most active time starts from Nigerian time 2 am . don't I need to sleep ?
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 2:43am On Jun 18, 2018
but I have to admit that, my irresistible thirst for BBC sometimes does disorder my physical system. sometimes I had no idea but my underpart was wet all over, and then I realized that I had fancied black dicks so far.
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 2:50am On Jun 18, 2018
black dicks have a very enticing flavor, but sadly no black man knows this ! see , I told you guys , I know your bodies better than you know yourselves.

I just love that thick ,big, steaming, flaring, pulsating, curving, veined , black schlong, and the juice erupting from it !
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2018
ugandalady:
mentally, I thirst for a BBC shlong, to screw me like hell. but in real life, my hole is so tight, it would hardly allow a stuff large as a 2 fingers, to go inside.

so, I can feel the sorrow of those women, who, due to some unfortunate reasons, can not be pregnant. I can not even allow dicks to come in ! that is more serious , isn't it ?

my mouth can be a far distance substitute, but as a lady, I do wish to be fvcked, by the traditional way, namely, from the vagina .

I need tremendous encouragement to surpass this psychological and physical barricade, to let myself be fvcked, and to totally release myself. or else, I will haunt wherever BBC are.
this is desperation at its highest whywhyogun
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
ugandalady:

no evidence to prove that I am that legendary so-and-so.

hope you are not deluded by yourself.
whywhyogun biko carry ur wahala gocheesy.

Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this is desperation at its highest whywhyogun
i tell yucheesy
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by zolajpower: 5:48am On Sep 16, 2018
chris2face:

Ugandanlady thats u saying ur slightly dark and now ur a whitelady
Sorry ur village people are really on top ur matter
This ugandanlady must be a scammer ,he calls himself a north korean some fuckng days ago and now she calls himself an indian.......bastard criminal this useless gay called ugandanlady
Re: Please, Fvck Me ! by ugandalady: 4:54am On Oct 07, 2018
zolajpower:

This ugandanlady must be a scammer ,he calls himself a north korean some fuckng days ago and now she calls himself an indian.......bastard criminal this useless gay called ugandanlady

i am whoever you take me to be. it does not matter who i really am, it matters who you think i am .

if you hate a chinese gay, and you hate me for possibly being that, then i am a chinese gay.

if you hate a caucasian lady who rules ni77er slaves, and you hate me for that , then i am accordingly a white woman.

Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? / Sweet! Hot Photos Of Fitness Model Drives Men Crazy On Instagram