Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (51997 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
This guy is a sissy
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Nonsense! Money miss road angry

SMH... Must you hate? sad
Is it ya money?
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by madenigga(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
D guy issa f00l

If your money just develops a comma d speed dz ur gf wud leave u go bloody
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
She’s having a bad day and you bought her an IPhone, what will you buy her if she was sick? A Mercedes Benz? Don’t they make suckers like you no more.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by jtwest(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
So he wants tiri gbosa from us abi why is he putting it online? All dis oppression sef, dats how one bought Porsche dat time, put all boyfriends wey their gehs get bday for that same month in trouble.
Whatever you do, keep it classy, keep it to yourself. angry angry

Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=fuckerstard post=68532771]Social Media and Lies..

This your nose can smell social media lies from afar
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm sure he boughted all those things for her becurse he is yet to see her pants and pusssssy
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
iphone 6
egbegbe
iphone 7
egbegbe
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by mostHandsome01: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol part of being a female
guess u right, though i think am having a bad day too, but i dont want "Awwwww" ooo, something like what the OP posted will do.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Sgwin: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Birthday or bad day?
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Acepen(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
desiregold:
Making your partner feel loved and appreciated goes beyound material things.

Throwing jokes, teasing him/her, lifting her up unexpectdely, watching comedy movies together, cooking for him/her, infact, Do anything you can to make them laugh hard with tears in their eyes in your own way.

Love is a beautiful thing
not In This 9ja. My Babe Nearly Slapped Me 4 Cracking Joke When She Came To My Room In A Bad Mood. Last Last Na Suya 1k And Cold Pepsi Na In Settle Everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
She needed a good head...
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Acepen:
not In This 9ja. My Babe Nearly Slapped Me 4 Cracking Joke When She Came To My Room In A Bad Mood. Last Last Na Suya 1k And Cold Pepsi Na In Settle Everything.
Thats your babe and not every naija babe.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Albinoworwor: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
I just knew it can never be a Nigerian guy undecided undecided
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by sheddyboy01(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
All these bad roles they do take in the movies do come back most times to hunt them.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Acepen(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
desiregold:
Thats your babe and not every naija babe.

Whenever i remember how my bf calls me "Fat gal" when i am angry and throwing trantrums, I just cant help smiling.

Or even when he calls me "Big head. cheesy
diff Strokes For Diff Folks I Guess.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Tex42(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
desiregold:
Making your partner feel loved and appreciated goes beyound material things.

Throwing jokes, teasing him/her, lifting her up unexpectdely, watching comedy movies together, cooking for him/her, infact, Do anything you can to make them laugh hard with tears in their eyes in your own way.

Love is a beautiful thing
Some would say they need [material] assurance.

Different stroke for different folks.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
vizkiz:
Find you a loyal woman.

Spoil her with everything

Wife her

Make sure you don't cheat on her.
Sir,is it possible 2 have more than one loyal woman?
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Yumustav add harlot off bald experiences
ayam not understanding undecided
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Tex42(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I am having a bad day too grin
is davido ur boyfriend? If not, Better cheer urself up by urself o! Unless u want "I'm having a bad day to be ur default Mood.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:

You're beautiful
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Danny110(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Moni dey na!! Na today our girls begin dey get bad days?

because he's rich he's now right man....okay o...make I just dey watch
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Gkemz: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Goan meet your boyfriend.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Women bashers, women are hoes, women are this. Women are that, women are golddiggers, they won't see this post. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
nazablossom:
Try it in Nigeria and the man will leave the house for you, nobody will tell you to cheer up.

Beg to disagree ,not all Nigerian men.

Mine stays , listen , crack jokes , and cuddle, then sometimes we stroll out to buy barbecue smiley
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by 21savages: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
It will only happen in south africa nt in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
victorian:

Beg to disagree ,not all Nigerian men.

Mine stays , listen , crack jokes , and cuddle, then sometimes we stroll out to buy barbecue smiley
lucky you.
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by faruz: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
saintol:
Come and have IPhoneY

She's gonna prefer D to Y

If u know, u know angry
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
saintol:
Come and have IPhoneY
not a fan of iPhone
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tex42:
is davido ur boyfriend? If not, Better cheer urself up by urself o! Unless u want "I'm having a bad day to be ur default Mood.
lol.. Ure a kill joy
Re: Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Gkemz:

Goan meet your boyfriend.
kill joy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.