Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

When Guys Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Say I Love You (1203 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Guys Say I Love You by Achiles: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
When I say baby i loooooooooove you! it simply means i am gonna Bleep,shag and bala you. And i think this goes with most guys!
I like it most when the chik na stripper like you!
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by googles: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2010
Monkey cheesy
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Creamish(f): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
shocking to some pple . . . some guyz actually mean it when they say it .
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by ITgurlie(f): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
All guys can't be like you undecided you really have to work on that cause it's not good.

True talk, when a guy says "I Love You" as a lady we have to check if we are properly dressed. There's also another thing even in this confused state some guys truly mean it and don't need to get into your skirt to prove that, just that it's like 5 out of a 100 guys who will tell you how they really feel, sad
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by googles: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2010
Achiles:

[size=20pt]I like it most when the chik na stripper like you![/size]

***I'm in love with a stripper
She really think I'm playing, I'm playing
She take me for a joke when I say it
I'm in love with a stripper
Gotta get her, I gotta get with her
I can't stay out this club***
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by tempest01(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
googles:

Monkey cheesy
Say that again sister,
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Moyola(f): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2010
Not all guyz r az dopey az yu! tongue
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2010
Achiles:

When I say baby i loooooooooove you! it simply means i am gonna bleep,sleep with and bala you. And i think this goes with most guys!

Only REEL Men like you mean it that way. REAL MEN don't. wink
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Ralvy(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2010
You know I always frowned at people being ill-mannered but I think you deserve all the foul language for flaunting your stupidy with conceit. I will "never" be like you, and will only say "I love you" when I've got a deep sense affection and passion for the girl concerned. You should really check yourself!
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2010
Love is a mis-used word and I know guys use it just to poke their stick. Some will even go to extent of saying it over and over again to make you believe if. Others say it within 10seconds of meeting you. Now you cant blame the female folk for building barricades around their heart to protect them from lying rats.
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Ralvy(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2010
Arghh, Typo and I can't edit in wap mode sad
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by japper: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2010
Well, we all have been like this before. I think it is a thing about age, when you grow older you will understand the commitment that goes in line with the word LOVE. But for now, keep playing your fool till you get caught.
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by sirvick(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2010
MY G FRIEND ALWAYS LOOKS AT ME LIKEĀ  shocked WHEN EVER I SAID I AM IN LOVE WITH HER FACE TO FACE, BUT SHE WILL REPLY VERY FAST WHEN I SAY I LOVE ON PHNOE, AND SHE WILL WANT ME TO REPLY VERY FAST TO HER, U KNWO ME, I GO LIKE SAY THANKS WHEN SHE SAYS IT TO ME
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Caparzo(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Love is a mis-used word and I know guys use it just to poke their stick. Some will even go to extent of saying it over and over again to make you believe if. Others say it within 10seconds of meeting you. Now you cant blame the female folk for building barricades around their heart to protect them from lying rats.
what are these barricades made of?? undecided undecided
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by ITgurlie(f): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2010
the barricades are made of emotions that can't be expressed. grin grin
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Africanqueen2(f): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2010
I don't blame ladies who say I love u just to get what they want, its because of jerks like u. People like u will never get peace because each time a girl say I love u u'll always doubt cos u think they want something. . . U better change cos what goes around comes around.
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Achiles: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
since when did it because a crime to express onself.
I am not a lover boy and i will never be!
If you u have a prob with me digging ya toto instead of saying some shit about love
then go to hell. na yoruba talk say monkey no
dey vex as him mumu reach na him lover pour anoda maga juice on top him head1
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Ralvy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2010
Idiot!
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Achiles: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2010
if be idiot wetin u be?
incorigible slowpoke?
U dull!
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by ITgurlie(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ralvy:

Idiot!

Achiles:

if be idiot wetin u be?
incorigible slowpoke?
U dull!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no cursing guys angry angry
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by segzicres(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
guy i guess you're like 15-18yrs old to say 'ish like that. wake up and grow up. angry
but i support you to some extent sha!!!
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by googles: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
segzi cres:

guy i guess you're like 15-18yrs old to say 'ish like that. wake up and grow up. angry
[size=15pt]but i support you to some extent sha!!![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ha boooda segun !!!
Re: When Guys Say I Love You by Achiles: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2010
when i lave ya self?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Spiritual Conjeal? / Girl Friend Vs Wife / Boy Friend Vs Husband / I Need A Black Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.