Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is This Spiritual Conjeal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Spiritual Conjeal? (1205 Views)

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / Spiritual Husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by xynerise: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2011
A friend was telling me about the funny but serious attitude of his galffriend. At night she moans without anyone touching her. She even caress her self in the process and this made my friend to be afraid of making love to her at night. Each time my friend tell her about her ordeal she gets angry. This is a daily adventure and it he loves her to ring level undecided
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by 190: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2011
make you and your friend continue to chase woman

soon you guys would be dinning with spirits

that is if you guys arent already there~
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by Coolabbie: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
Its either she's having wet dreams or dere is a spirit husband involved.
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by alagha: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
that is his side of luck, so he should play his role as a man, be it in night ,noon morning etc. infact at anytime of the day.
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by thweraja10: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2011
This is what christians call spritual husband
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by 677ano(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2011
Familiar spirits na him your girlfriend be. Seek spiritual deliverance for her
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by xynerise: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
677ano:

Familiar spirits na him your girlfriend be. Seek spiritual deliverance for her
Not my galfriend angry

190:

make you and your friend continue to chase woman

soon you guys would be dinning with spirits

that is if you guys arent already there~

I am hooked up already tongue
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by Dsense(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
OP.
I think a spiritual husband is invloved!
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by xynerise: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
I think a spirit husband is invloved!
sure! shocked
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by omega25red(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
I think a spirit husband is invloved!
what the heck is a spirit husband grin grin Naija and making sh!t up sha
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by xynerise: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^ I tire oh
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by Dsense(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
omega25red:

what the heck is a spirit husband grin grin Naija and making droppings up sha
Pray you don't have a spiritual wife ooo .Else . .  undecided grin
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by kingbobnet: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2011
that is what they call spiritual husband, having sex in the dreem. make dat guy clear road oooo
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by ShyOne(f): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2011
hahahahahaha

oooh - ok

In the U.S. - it's called a "wet dream" - the guy laying next to her sees it as a compliment - because she is dreaming, hopefully about him and he wakes her up by giving her what she is craving in her dream.

lolololol
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by xynerise: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2011
Shy-One:

hahahahahaha

oooh - ok

In the U.S. - it's called a "wet dream" - the guy laying next to her sees it as a compliment - because she is dreaming, hopefully about him and he wakes her up by giving her what she is craving in her dream.

lolololol
I thought wet dream is a guy thing? undecided
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by tjskii(f): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
My dear,ur GF has got a spirit husband,and yeah stuff lik that is real,had a friend in secondary schooll,who was tormented by it,but

her own na serios matter o. this chick is very beautiful,very lightskinned,very slim,very evrything(jus the way corcky likes em)even

me wey be chick dey trip for am.anyways i saw her recently, and she started giving me gist bout how God delivered her o.

She said her own, she dey see the spirit husband live and direct,anytime she's aving sex with a guy,the SH go dey vex, start

beating her up,and immediately the marks of the beatin would start showing on her skin,she says whichever guy she happens to

be with at that period takes to his heels,cos he can see her been beaten up,by an unseen being. anyways afterwards the SH would

beg her and get her things,jewellrey,clothes and stuff. Anyways long story short,she went to mountain of fire for deliverance and

is all better now,needless to say, after that, i dey dodge the babe,i no fit shout
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by ShyOne(f): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
xynerise:

I thought wet dream is a guy thing? undecided

wet dream is a human thing - male or female
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by 190: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
tjskii:

My dear,your GF has got a spirit husband,and yeah stuff lik that is real,had a friend in secondary schooll,who was tormented by it,but

her own na serios matter o. this chick is very beautiful,very lightskinned,very slim,very evrything(jus the way corcky likes em)even

me wey be chick dey trip for am.anyways i saw her recently, and she started giving me gist bout how God delivered her o.

She said her own, she dey see the spirit husband live and direct,anytime she's aving sex with a guy,the SH go dey vex, start

beating her up,and immediately the marks of the beatin would start showing on her skin,she says whichever guy she happens to

be with at that period takes to his heels,cos he can see her been beaten up,by an unseen being. anyways afterwards the SH would

beg her and get her things,jewellrey,clothes  and stuff. Anyways long story short,she went to mountain of fire for deliverance and

is all better now,needless to say, after that, i dey dodge the babe,i no fit shout

Please dodge her honey
I dont want her to put sand sand in our garri
Re: Is This Spiritual Conjeal? by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2011
That babe needs deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Your Candid Opinion Is Required On This Issue / Why Get Irritated When Ur Partner Shows So Much Love & Concern? / If You Were The Husband, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.