Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? (4874 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by HisSexcellency(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
This will be my first post in romance section.

A few weeks ago, i went for a drink with some friends and one of my friends invited his new girlfriend for a night out with us so we could get to meet her. After a few drinks and gisting, and since the lady has a car they moved into her house which wasn't quite far away from where we were... At her place, where they decided they were going to GO ALL THE WAY, for THE VERY FIRST TIME. Woo-hoo!

She asked if he had a condom handy. My guy as if he had it all planned out quickly grabbed one out of his pocket, and put it on, and they began to do the deed ... and they did it ... and did it ... and did it ... and did it ... and she began to look at her watch ... and then, while he kept trying to achieve climax (she already had, like twice or so by then from the look of things), she picked up picked up a book off her bed-side table and began to read it, starting on the first page ...

My guy said he just paused and was looking at her. Finally, she was like, "Is something wrong?"

My guy said he rolled off her, onto his back, and said, "I think my penis is meant to be somewhere else."
He got dressed and left, while the lady was looking pissed off.

It took him more than a week before he told me what happened that night. Since that incident he has been avoiding this lady. I told him he should have told her he was unhappy with her reading a book at that point in time, looks disrespectful.

What do you guys think, a genuine mistake?
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Worst insult ever... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by HisSexcellency(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
Worst insult ever... cheesy
Yea, same thing I thought too. But it seemed the lady wasn't thinking of the consequences of that act. She looked good and mature when i saw her that night.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Olalan(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
The girl is plainly stupid.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Reading books don't go for me but logging in to my whatsapp to chat with my friends while he's busy stressing himself cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by ibkayee(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by BeingFrank(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
A Sign That The Girl Assumed, Or Was The Pilot Of The Short Relationship.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by decatalyst(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Reading books don't go for me but logging in to my whatsapp to chat with my friends while he's busy stressing himself cool

Seems those that do this have borehole or the instrument of the dude is simply carrot size! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Adasun(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
it can't happen to me.because d moment she does dat,I will choke her for like 1 minute,then continue the banging. she will b busy trying to catch her breath than continue reading

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by austyn0(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Owuya...

You have been fvcking kilos not kilograms,, when you handle quality grams,, iga ama na onwe ihe di iche na O na Oor

1 Like

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by anthony533(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your kpekus must be a borehole I presumed.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Op ur babe no cum one bit.. Which kind twice cheesy abeg next time don't be afraid of her body fvck her like u want to kill the pussy. Imagine the insult grin If u were turning her body upside down with different positioning which hand she want take find book or phone to press.... Stop that ur gentle thrust & missionary cheesy U dey fvck ur self up big time... Free ur mind and fvck that pussy like u really want to & stop cherishing it like gold.. Pussy is meant to be fvcked & nothing else!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by biafraisdead(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
HisSexcellency:
This will be my first post in romance section.

A few weeks ago, i went for a drink with some friends and one of my friends invited his new girlfriend for a night out with us so we could get to meet her. After a few drinks and gisting, and since the lady has a car they moved into her house which wasn't quite far away from where we were... At her place, where they decided they were going to GO ALL THE WAY, for THE VERY FIRST TIME. Woo-hoo!

She asked if he had a condom handy. My guy as if he had it all planned out quickly grabbed one out of his pocket, and put it on, and they began to do the deed ... and they did it ... and did it ... and did it ... and did it ... and she began to look at her watch ... and then, while he kept trying to achieve climax (she already had, like twice or so by then from the look of things), she picked up picked up a book off her bed-side table and began to read it, starting on the first page ...

My guy said he just paused and was looking at her. Finally, she was like, "Is something wrong?"

My guy said he rolled off her, onto his back, and said, "I think my penis is meant to be somewhere else."
He got dressed and left, while the lady was looking pissed off.

It took him more than a week before he told me what happened that night. Since that incident he has been avoiding this lady. I told him he should have told her he was unhappy with her reading a book at that point in time, looks disrespectful.

What do you guys think, a genuine mistake?
how possible is this? I really doubt ur story, you are just trying to be funny.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
you never jam preek wey go make you weep
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by IamPlato(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Come On Sharap!
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
biafraisdead:

how possible is this? I really doubt ur story, you are just trying to be funny.

It happens for real, very real.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by biafraisdead(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
ndy87:

It happens for real, very real.
so does it mean there is no more sensation in that part of her body(pussy) or those nerves are disconnected?
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by NeeKlaus: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
biafraisdead:

so does it mean there is no more sensation in that part of her body(pussy) or those nerves are disconnected?
It means that either the guy has a dot-like diçk or the Lady has a crater sized pûssy.
How can you not understand this??
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Kataway
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I'LL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH. grin
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
biafraisdead:

She is disconnected let the guy look else were.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by mytime24(f): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please who know any abortion drug? My dog is pregnant for my neigbours local dog (ekuke) which I don't like angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by indodon(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
wehdone sah

oya clap for yasef
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by rex444(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Haba Oga Linus ( lie-nus)
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
you never jam preek wey go make you weep
Me weep because of sex ? you know no me first
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH. grin
Choke who undecided you never jam first
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
Kataway
The kind of you I go just dey sleep if you finish you join me cool
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Me weep because of sex ? you know no me first
na so.. When I jam you, you go just cry
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
na so.. When I jam you, you go just cry
All this one minute men self

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
All this one minute men self
can you imagine.. And you call yourself a virgin.. How many men have you slept with eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me / See Photos Of The Nun Who Dumped Catholic Church To Marry Her Secret Lover / They Called Agbani Ugliest Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.