Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? (4901 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
can you imagine.. And you call yourself a virgin.. How many men have you slept with eh
Virgins are the most corrupt people we have on this planet earth tongue
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Virgins are the most corrupt people we have on this planet earth tongue
they fvck upandan..
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
they fvck upandan..
They just say it like they meant it tongue
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
They just say it like they meant it tongue
taaa... They are worse pretenders..
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
taaa... They are worse pretenders..
Why e dey pain you say I be virgin

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by mikejj(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin he should have checked,what kind of book she was reading?... or perphaps she has exams d next hour..
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
taa ..wetin concern me if you be virgin Mary or not.. Wetin dey make me vex na say your mileage don pass 1000km yet you dey call yourself virgin.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by mikejj(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
.....ha ha ha brothe,con answer her a beg

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by chris2face(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
It means u suck in bed
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by conscienceman4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
You just slept with a witch who gave you another p---y to f--k. Sorry.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Crossbow(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Perhaps, she is the daughter of a professor.. Them dey like book well well,..
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
taa ..wetin concern me if you be virgin Mary or not.. Wetin dey make me vex na say your mileage don pass 1000km yet you dey call yourself virgin.
E concern you because as you don fine out you go run use our lipsrsealed sorry your savings pay my bride price wink
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
E concern you because as you don fine out you go run use our lipsrsealed sorry your savings pay my bride price wink
pay which yeye bride price.. I am not interested in marrying you again..
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
pay which yeye bride price.. I am not interested in marrying you again..
Chia biko nnam merem ebere embarassed

Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Chia biko nnam merem ebere embarassed
I no do again... Bye bye
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
I no do again... Bye bye
Please I'm sorry embarassed
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Please I'm sorry embarassed
na So...
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
na So...
I just don't what came over me it was my friends embarassed biko
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I just don't what came over me it was my friends embarassed biko
this our online love sef.. Am tired.
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
this our online love sef.. Am tired.
You that was calling somebody weak man and why he shouldn't love a woman with his whole heart cheesy
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by Kennyprince: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Reading books don't go for me but logging in to my whatsapp to chat with my friends while he's busy stressing himself cool
i wonder which sane man that will allow you do that
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by dingbang(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You that was calling somebody weak men and why he shouldn't love a woman with his whole heart cheesy
which of the post?
Re: Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? by tracyberry(f): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2018
@Hisexcellency
he isn't a real man or probably has a small dick, but i would what the lady did but i would have loved it if she had made a call.rather than reading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Politician Reacts To Video Showing Him Having Group Sex With 5 Women. / Moment Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escape From Window / My House Boy Impregnanted All My Daughter's Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.