Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter (2417 Views)

Angry Woman Destroys Husband’s BMW Car Worth N14m (Photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Preshy561(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lalas247:

Even on tv she is here making noise like .. no one actually cares darling
If ur boobs sag or not sag o ... if a guy wants u ,. He wants u all this be proud of saggy boobs movement is just a hype ..
It’s not classy and exposing ur chest to the world ain’t flattering either ... I know she think it’s confidence but girl there are other ways to show people you don’t give a shīt about your looks.....

All this because her boobs has sagged like why force it down people’s throat .. tired of this chic sha ...
grin she ain't the only lady with saggy boobs.
her madness is going over board.

exactly,whether saggy or not,a guy that will want you will still want you,likewise if a guy wants to dump a lady,he will,whether saggy or firm.
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Greatzeus(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
I will be angry at everything and everyone too,if I'm the one with those two flat slippers on her chest called breast grin
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Godwithus20: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
I feel her pain...

Her boobi sums it all
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by eDeity: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
kiss
White House the world most protected house has fallen ... grin
If you know, you know tongue
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by eDeity: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
LivingFree:
We could just cage them up... lipsrsealed

Men make the world dangerous, then they protect women and children from men... undecided

She might have a point grin

*watch my mentions blow up with evil words from dangerous men*

#Social experiment
Whatever you think, no one cares
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by rex444(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thank God say man no be God
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by cooooooks(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
If she is not an exclusive lesbian then all her formings are for nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Her Pussy Smell Like Fish, She Is From MARINE World / The Game "Charlie-charlie" Is A Satanic Crusade, This Is My Experience / What Kind Of Relationship Is This? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.