Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter (2398 Views)

Angry Woman Destroys Husband’s BMW Car Worth N14m (Photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by cruzzkhater(m): 7:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death – Angry Woman Posts On Twitter .

A British Nigerian Twitter user (@slumflower) posted on Twitter ‘ Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death’.

She tweeted:

I’m looking forward to a world where men mysterious die off one by one. Men should be euthanized (Tortured to death)

Imagine protecting yourself from men.. Then only solution to ensure the safety of women is for men not to exist. In a world where women are religious raped in their marriages in Nigeria , women are attacked in Pakistan for rejecting men , children are married of to men in Vietnam. It makes sense for men to cease to exist.

Women don’t have to nicely ask to stopped be murdered.

The UK blogger Chidera Eggerue (known as The Slumflower on social media) began her campaign #saggyboobsmatter after she wrote on her blog that she was getting tired of seeing the media perpetuate ‘perfect’ breasts in magazines and television.

The London-based blogger explained that her journey to accepting her saggy breasts was a very difficult one that was plagued with emotional and mental issues.

“It was so bad that at that age I had already decided that I’d get a boob job once I got my first job at 18. I reached 18 and didn’t get a job, let alone a boob job, so I continued self-loathing until I reached 19 and became tired of feeling like a stranger in my own body”.

“I decided I’d had enough and made the choice to stop wearing a bra”.

Click on the link below to see more of her angry tweets towards men
https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/18/every-man-on-earth-needs-to-be-tortured-to-death-angry-woman-posts-on-twitter/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news update

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by IamAirforce1: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Guys don use dis one heart play ball tire..

Even her breasts look depressed

18 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by youngest85(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
It a better idea
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Olalan(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Rants of a pained lady

4 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by sonofspada(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Nna this one pass me o

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Preshy561(f): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2018
lool.
I feel your pains.cry
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by uzoormah(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2018
they don dump the geh taya

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Baawaa(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
This is one of the reason why a woman cannot be my boss.

3 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2018
well what stopping u? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by ObaKlaz: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Men don use dis one mop the other room taya. Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by HeWrites(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Is this not the yeye Lady that wants to kill herself because Don Jazzy body shamed her because of her saggy boobs...

Very useless thing.

11 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Bossontop(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided
Even her boobs taya for her mata

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Anigreat: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2018
God forbid, who will service our pussi?

2 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by johnkey: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2018
bad boys don torture this one pussy to death lol

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Kenzico(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2018
She's just looking for attention
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2018
We could just cage them up... lipsrsealed

Men make the world dangerous, then they protect women and children from men... undecided

She might have a point grin

*watch my mentions blow up with evil words from dangerous men*

#Social experiment
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by imitateMe(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I feel much better now.
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
LivingFree:
We could just cage them up... lipsrsealed

Men make the world dangerous, then they protect women and children from men... undecided

She might have a point grin

*watch my mentions blow up with evil words from dangerous men*

#Social experiment

Cage them? Nah! Some ain't bad.

Most crimes are committed by men, I need not name them. Her suggestions are too brutal, hate speech actually. A separate world for them won't be a bad idea. They can come visit us in our world cheesy

This is how disappointed I will be if no (m) quotes me VIOLENTLY grin.

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Cage them? Nah! Some ain't bad.

Most crimes are committed by men. I need not name them angry Her suggestions are too brutal, hate speech actually. A separate world for them won't be a bad idea. They can come visit us in our world cheesy

This is how disappointed I will be if no (m) quotes me VIOLENTLYgrin.

Lol! You nutter grin grin grin

To think I'm watching 'Deadly women' right now. The universe has a sick sense of humour and the irony isn't lost on me.

Humans do evil things... cry
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Women has a way of blaming everyone of their misfortune on men. pussies! And to the lady, forget all the bs she claim happen in Nigeria, Pakistan and sh!t. she's just looking for some reasonable reason to hate without stating what she actually hates

2 Likes

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahahah. Guys don do this one shegee.

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol! You nutter grin grin grin

To think I'm watching 'Deadly women' right now. The universe has a sick sense of humour and the irony isn't lost on me.

Humans do evil things... cry

LOL. Today is a public holiday here.

That is it, humans do evil things. But you see a man do and we hear how humans are wicked. Then when it is a woman, "after devil fear women, women are their worst enemies, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". I am like, are these ones stupid? undecided
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Bahddo(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
She is just one of many misandrists. Those people think men are the reason why their lives suck. As if we don't all know who women's worst enemies are grin

Sorry babe, there aren't enough smart women in STEM for them to come up with a way to wipe men out. You can stick to poisoning your men (assuming men can look past your flippers and ask you out) or wrecking them with divorce suits.

1 Like

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by VocalWalls: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
She’s seeking for attention, and you’re helping her
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by 9cent(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Lalasticlala come o, dis woman wants all the men in the world wiped out
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Sterope(f): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
She will be fine....hopefully undecided
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by SoapQueen(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Children of Anger everywhere.
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Lalas247(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:
lool.
I feel your pains.cry
Even on tv she is here making noise like .. no one actually cares darling
If ur boobs sag or not sag o ... if a guy wants u ,. He wants u all this be proud of saggy boobs movement is just a hype ..
It’s not classy and exposing ur chest to the world ain’t flattering either ... I know she think it’s confidence but girl there are other ways to show people you don’t give a shīt about your looks.....

All this because her boobs has sagged like why force it down people’s throat .. tired of this chic sha ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Amarabae(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
She is battling with inferiority complex.
She needs to see a psychologist
Re: Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
There must be someone out there who will love just, just as you are. Have faith bitter woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Fans Blast Teenage Actress Rosemond Brown For Flaunting Bushy Pr*vate Part / I decided to man up for her. See what happened. / Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.