Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? (1453 Views)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Is it proper for a guy to remove those panties when it is about to rain...she is not around ..

Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2018
She get mind o. I no fit stay 3wks for that compound before I hammer.

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by Angy55(f): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Piling up undies before washing them. Undies are not clothes no matter the dozens you have, it's not good.

Nobody should quote me.
Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Angy55:
Piling up undies before washing them. Undies are not clothes no matter the dozens you have, it's not good.

Nobody should quote me.

you are right my dear...is not good.. what have she been doing since all this while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by Liliyann(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
What's wrong in packing it?
If you can use your teeth to remove it in za oza room,what's stopping you from using your hand to pack it for her??

Those two hypocrites up there be deceiving una self, I bet most of una no dey wash your undies sef...mtchwww
Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by LeHMaR(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
How close are you guys?, because if i can remove it from her waist and help her put it back on, what's sending them inside when it's raining?
Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Liliyann:
What's wrong in packing it?
If you can use your teeth to remove it in za oza room,what's stopping you from using your hand to pack it for her??

Those two hypocrites up there be deceiving una self, I bet most of una no dey wash your undies sef...mtchwww
Lilian have!
Re: It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? by pryme(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2018
So many kids now open threads on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Expecting Their Fourth Child (pregnancy Pics) / 5 Fake Promises People Make During Their First Love / Beautiful Bride & His Fiancee Rocks Agbada Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.