Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy (1221 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning people
I've been looking for how best to tackle and handle this critical issue going on with me and thank goodness for having a forum like this to express myself.
So there is this woman in my church who happens to be a single mother never been married and obviously not living with her child's dad. we became friends somehow and shared thoughts with each other like we're mates even after opening up our age to each other. She told me she developed interest in me (natural likeness) due to the way I talk and comport myself in the public. And she was always like "age really is just a number" but with my innocent heart, I'll just laugh and smile whenever that word is uttered.... with no strings attached.
I wouldn't deny her kindness and generosity towards me she was always bombarding me with gifts and so many other things funny enough we live almost close to each other just a 15minute walk from my house to hers. she cooks for me, call me to eat and we talk,laugh and always tell her 17 years old son(she gave birth early) to always respect me which he does always. We are always chating and gisting on whatsapp we exchange calls but sincerely I was just seeing her as a big sister not until recently she started from calling me lovers pet names though I was still thinking it wasn't the way I assumed and I'll answer her with "ma" then she'll be like don't call me "MA" am I old? and yes she's not...sincerely) she's tall, curvy, fair complexion and beautiful. but I'll answer and tell her I'm just according respect to her as my senior.
Sometimes she talks dirty and nasty (***) and that was how I got to know her real intentions towards me...then immediately she found out I was aware she shot the word straight to me telling me she's in love with me!!
please I was brief on this cos ion wanna bore you with long epistle there are some things she does that I couldn't say here if you want to see her looks and our chats on whatsapp contact me on "Rosslyndaniels@gmail.com" I would reply you. please no insults what should I do!?
Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Aha. No be Prisca op dey describe so? D description fit Prisca for ion road.

Op I don Bleep her before, na so she dey do, if she Bleep you finish, she go run go Bleep another man...na so she dey Bleep around o Forget love, she no dey love. I know her welwel. She go soon show you her real colour. Her child's name chisinga. Her pussy sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by pafo(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Very simple! The cat is already out of the bag so the deed is half done. Be sincere with yourself on how you feel about her too and if you quite fancy her as a mate, let her know and both decide which way to go next. It is obvious you cannot consider a relationship with her but you’d very well bunk her from your description of her appearance. At 24, my sexual urges was already on overdrive and I am guessing you have a good physical appearance yourself.

She might just need a good sex mate and you kinda fit the profile. If you are single at the moment, there is no need to let a good one pass you by. Just get on with it already!

1 Like

Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by Olalan(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Flee from all appearance of evil...... she's lonely and you have led her on unknowingly I want to presume. Pls try as much as possible to tell her you aren't interested in a romantic affair and distance yourself from her.
Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by decatalyst(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2018
It is your decision to make...after all, you have a good mentor like Wiz kid.

grin grin
Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
guy knack that old puxxy they are the sweetest

1 Like

Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by Hector09(m): 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol i am in the same situation with u right now, but i do call her sister and she we get angry, when ever i called her sister she we just hissed, thou she is 27and i am 25 but am not ready to be in any silly relationship, she invite me to cum to her house yesterday being sunday and i decline
Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by pedrilo: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Fuckkk n relax ur mind.
Life is not too serious
Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by Diamond23(f): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Aha. No be Prisca op dey describe so? D description fit Prisca for ion road.

Op I don Bleep her before, na so she dey do, if she Bleep you finish, she go run go Bleep another man...na so she dey Bleep around o Forget love, she no dey love. I know her welwel. She go soon show you her real colour. Her child's name chisinga. Her pussy sweet sha.
Y u wicked like dz grin grin grin
Re: Help A 36 Years Old Single Mum Is In Love With A 24 Years Old Guy by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
From your explanations. You aren't in any serious relationship just yet. You know where the whole process will lead to from the midway already so don't try and form any kind innocence. If you feel you like and and don't want to be out of her life at least for now. You can make the relationship sexual( you both should smash and continue your relationship). She sef isn't in for a long tin for you. She just want to use you to keep her company while oiling her engine. If you are also benefitting from her. You can go on. But if you reject her advances, make sure you put a total end to the relationship. Don't even communicate again if possible and accept no gift from her.
Are you still a student in an institution?

(1) (Reply)

I Downloaded A P*rn Video And This Happened / Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.