Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment (27092 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Adeboye, Oyedepo And Other Pastors On 2019 Prophecies / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Sterope(f): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Women are physically weak. It is a fact. It is natural. It is our weakness. Men also have theirs. It is nothing to be ashamed about

This woman is way above her head.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
greenek:

Asin ehn. . That chimAmanda lady sef ehn, she argUes on irrelevant issues
I am sure nobody is stopping you from arguing relevant issues.

You can't tell another person what issues to argue on.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by icelord(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
as in Ehn.. not up to 10mins ago on my street, I saw two men pushing a car. Guess what, there were two ladies inside... Women cannot be equal to Men, I don't understand why some people even bother their brains about this Shitty DOA topic

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by dometome: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Daddy Freeze is right. Men and women do not have equal physical strength.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by itsandi(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sterope:
Women are physically weak. It is a fact. It is natural. It is our weakness. It is not somer hung you can fight.

This woman is getting way above her head.
OK.

Brilliant submission from a professor of female physiology in the university of?

Remind us all again why chimamanda is way above her head and you are not.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Daeylar(f): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
She talked about opening door,
This one is talking about pushing bus, sad

Besides. She said she feels everyone should open doors because it's something good to do and not because of chivalry where they feel women are weak and need protecting, especially since some women are stronger than men,

He shouldn't twist her statements

If he wants to compare the bus issue he should use her example of being rescued from an apartment in case of an emergency, where she said it's whoever that is weak should that be saved first, not just women and children.

So using her example it's the people that are strong that should push a bus. How many women did he see there that are really stronger than the men pushing the bus? He should tell the truth.

When it benefits men they remind you that they are stronger than women, when it doesn't they remind you about Chimamanda's statement.

Everybody wants to use Chimamanda's name to shine.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Pentools(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Infonews4:
Nigerian controversial OAP and self proclaimed Bible teacher Daddy freeze took to instagram to air his views on a statement popular feminist and novelist Chimamanda Adichie made recently..
It could be recalled that while on the Today Show, Chimamanda had said, “I think gestures like holding the door shouldn’t be gender-based. I’m quite happy for people to hold the door for me. But I hope they’re not doing it because of this sort of idea of chivalry.

“Because chivalry is really about the idea that women are somehow weak and need protecting. But we know that really, there are many women who are stronger than many men.”

Well this was what daddy freeze had to say "Dear Chimamanda,
yesterday, while driving home from our online church service held on the radio, I saw a broken down danfo bus. All the women remained on the bus, while the men assisted the conductor in pushing the bus, as the driver tried his best to jump-start it.
-
Seeing this, I realized that no matter how hard you try to propagate your feminist ideology, your own gender will continue to let you down because of both nature and nurture.
-
In the #FreeNation in Christ, despite the Bible leaning otherwise (the Bible is a sexist book, whether it pleases you or not), we propagate equality and gender neutrality to as far a degree as logic allows it.
-
However, it takes wisdom to know the extent to which we can tamper with the innate characteristics of both genders, without stirring up unwanted consequences.
-
The other day you spoke of chivalry in a cute way, although your understanding of the word seemed questionable, your motives were nonetheless benign. Howbeit, the shortcomings of your ideologies were highlighted by an Dana Loesch, American activist who reminded you that the issue of genital mutilation, where Nigeria occupies a top rank, should be a greater priority for you and by me after the Danfo bus incident I witnessed yesterday, which led me to the deduce that women have the congenital contention that men must bear the greater weight of a physical burden.
-
Another situation I implore you to delve into, is the fact that women occupy a pivotal role in religious brainwashing, as most of the false churches and charlatan GOs use them as a ‘point of contact’ to enslave their husbands and children, lending credence to Willie Lynch’s letter, ‘The making of a Slave’ where he stated: “special attention must be placed on females” and “CONCENTRATE ON THE FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the female mother, she will break the offspring in the early years of development!” ~FRZ

SOURCE; https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/daddy-freeze-comes-for-chimamanda.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI

Na only grammar this freeze guy sabi speak.
But he made a huge n very valid point here tho, most importantly he should desist from dragging in religious leaders in his messages.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by dukecharles(m): 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
I like this guy Freeze, hate him or like him, he says the truth all the time.
I am yet to see a lady changing her car tyre by herself on the road.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Gggg102(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Daeylar:
Are men not stronger than women again? undecided
So women should push a bus when men are there? undecided
She talked about opening door, This one is talking about pushing bus, na wa.

they're still related...

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
lending credence to Willie Lynch’s letter, ‘The making of a Slave’ where he stated: “special attention must be placed on females” and “CONCENTRATE ON THE FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the female mother, she will break the offspring in the early years of development!”

Only the VERY few smart people on NL would grab this point. The proof of that point is in Nigerian churches

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Daeylar:
Are men not stronger than women again? undecided

So women should push a bus when men are there? undecided

She talked about opening door,
This one is talking about pushing bus, na wa.
Only on nairaland will you see someone using the door analogy to explain the fact that women are weaker and can't push a bus.

As if it is every man that can push a bus or have the same strength.
Or the fact that some women are actually physically stronger than a lot of men.

And these same people will tell you they are more intelligent than chimamanda.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by ezewealth(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
solidgidlas:
My people suffer cos they lacked wisdom... just look at the public display of ignorance!
Looking at those commenters up there, you'll know they dint read the article!

You keep attacking the messenger but neglect the message, y'all need help big time!

Well, wise words from freeze there. He actually said it all. His use of English is actually commendable.

NB: If you quote me, you are OYO.
Thank yo very much i have been waiting for someone to speak up, he used a good command of English
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by IME1: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
These 2 remind me of each other
They are constantly challenging things they truly do not understand
I don't know whether it is to show intelligence, be controversial, be relevant or they just like media spotlight

But the 2 of them need to think before they talk because words can be bread or gravel- if you have to eat back your words would you rather eat bread or gravel?

History tells us of so many people who in their old ages and on their dying beds regretted and repented from what they stood for and said all their lives.

Don't encourage people to be themselves when "their-selves" are not in order undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by QuietHammer(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Unfortunately for him, she doesn't know who he is.
Unfortunately for you, he doesn't know whom you are. I hope you can see through this.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Sterope(f): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Who knew formal education means wisdom?

You and your madam will be fine.

CSTR1003:

OK.

Brilliant submission from a professor of female physiology in the university of?

Remind us all again why chimamanda is way above her head and you are not.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Eagba(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
leocollins:
daddy freeze, be like sometimes your brain dey always freeze,that why u talk foolishly..
this is how you know someone that don't understand the write up

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Myself2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Freeze is a fool, has always been an idiot, this makes him an idiotic fool
His "church" will soon fizzle out into ignominy

On the other hand, Chimamanda is a sick mor0n, a sick menstruating she goat
Overrated, overhyped aproko-ish, over sabi-ish and really she no be anything
The village girl is busy trying to school Americans about feminism and how chivalry is so outdated,can you beat that.
More like trying to teach the Pope the basic theologies in Catholicism,,,,,,
Madness

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by SAMBARRY: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Talkative. Elejo wewe.

In the abundance of many words, a fool's folly is displayed .read your Bible. It's in proverbs. Mr I wise pass bible
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sterope:
Who knew formal education means wisdom?
You and your madam will be fine.

Wisdom?
You called the nonsense you wrote, wisdom?
Women are weaker than men because they can't push a bus?
You are stupid, madam.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by openmine(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
solidgidlas:
My people suffer cos they lacked wisdom... just look at the public display of ignorance!

You keep attacking the messenger but neglect the message, y'all need help big time!

Well, wise words from freeze there. He actually said it all. His use of English is actually commendable.

Actually its his use of vocabs that confused them grin grin
Am very sure they didn't read any of what freeze said....
They thought he was referring to tithes or their worshiped GO grin grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by bamoski4real: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin I Stand With Daddy Freeze

Bros you get work so?

Always on nairaland..smh

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Sterope(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
k

CSTR1003:

Wisdom?

You called the nonsense you wrote, wisdom?

Women are weaker than men because they can't push a bus?

You are stupid, madam.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Eagba(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
leocollins:
daddy freeze, be like sometimes your brain dey always freeze,that why u talk foolishly..
this is how you know someone that don't understand the write up. Both freeze's and chimamanda's
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by fash78(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
solidgidlas:

Just smh for people. Freeze is making a lot of sense here. People please read before you make comments.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
God bless Daddy freeze, I remembered the day our bus broke down at Sapele-Benin road in the night. Come and see how the ladies started lamenting, some started crying. We guys had to find solutions to the bus. Any woman that want to take the role of a man, she is just wasting her time. Men are always stronger than women, physically and emotional. The only aspect there should be equal right between both sexes is education, jobs(even some fields like Engineering women still lag behind) and inheritance.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Joemint(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Whether men like it or not many women are stronger than men, show me one man who is reasonable without a woman.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Amarabae(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chimamanda adichie my sister,
Please watch it,
Before you tarnish the reputation you have built so far.
Avoid some unnecessary things and focus on important things that matters like female circumcision, female education in Africa, Rape, Abuse of drugs, Teenage pregnancy, Girl child marriage etc.
What's all this holding the door for a woman bla bla bla?
It's romantic, it makes us feel loved.
Stop reading meaning into nothing.
Haba!
sad sad

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
chidima is just a proud lady, masking her egotistic nature under the movement for women liberation

She is lucky to have had her way in the American society so far.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
bamoski4real:

Bros you get work so?

Always on nairaland..smh

I no get oh my broda

Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday / "In Bed With Beverly": Beverly Osu Launches Bedroom Show / Top5 World Famous African Artists