Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment (27088 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Adeboye, Oyedepo And Other Pastors On 2019 Prophecies / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by flames01: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

My generation is cursed for folly, I'm eager to lead myself into destruction, wretchedness like my cursed and useless fore fathers and my household did
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by viqSmallz(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Expressly stated in the Holy book

Women are weaker vessels undecided

Holy Books asides.. Naturally they are weak and they trying to prove that they aren't just shows that they are weak.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by newjosboy: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
The other day you spoke of chivalry in a cute way, although your understanding of the word seemed questionable, your motives were nonetheless benign. Howbeit, the shortcomings of your ideologies were highlighted by[b] an Dana Loesch,American activist who reminded you that the issue of genital mutilation, where Nigeria occupies a top rank, should be a greater priority for you and by me after the Danfo bus incident I witnessed yesterday

Using 'an' in front of a consonant. An Afonja sighted!
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Because she wrote those insipid and boring novels, she has suddenly assumed the toga of General Overseer of feminism.

She keeps confusing naive young women while quietly adoring and worshipping her husband in the closet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
newjosboy:
The other day you spoke of chivalry in a cute way, although your understanding of the word seemed questionable, your motives were nonetheless benign. Howbeit, the shortcomings of your ideologies were highlighted by[b] an Dana Loesch,American activist who reminded you that the issue of genital mutilation, where Nigeria occupies a top rank, should be a greater priority for you and by me after the Danfo bus incident I witnessed yesterday

Using 'an' in front of a consonant. An Afonja sighted!

Maturity is when you are able to decipher a typographical error.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Ziggylady(f): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
nkwuocha1:
Lol

Seems freeze is using Nigerian women to judge women in general. Dear freeze, in Finland women drive trucks On frozen lakes !!!

Something even with double blokus added to the two now hanging, I won't even dare.

Bia wetin Nigerian women do you??..you are talking about driving trucks,would you allow your wife to drive Dangote truck?..

In Nigeria,its garbage in garbage out...the way you guys twisted the culture to suit you is the result you are seeing in women and how they behave....
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Ziggylady(f): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
Who is this idiot.?

You are sleeping with and impregnating another man's wife because of the feminism and gender equality chimamanda is fighting for.

In the olden days, you and your adulterous partner would be thrown into the evil forest or sacrificed to the gods.

You can't benefit from greater female rights and then tell the activists where to draw the line.

You are spot on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Colourich post=68603644]Unfortunately for him, she doesn't know who he is.

You are quite wrong.. chimamanda and I actually spoke about him before she went for the Daily Show with Trevor Noah
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CAPSLOCKED: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ndolarr:
You guys seem to ignore the message while concentrating on the messenger. Freeze could be irritating to some people that don't like the truth to be told as it is, but let us look closely at his messages. Women really cannot claim equality with men knowing how Eve was created from Adam's ribs! They are help mates but not slaves and should be respected and allowed to express themselves within nature's tolerable limits! What is happening to Serena Williams in her tennis career after child birth is enough to convince Chimamanda that God has different roles for men and women in any society. Equality in the real sense of it is not in God's agenda. Feminists should pls take note

OGA FIND REASONABLE THINGS TO OCCUPY YOUR MIND WITH AND STOP READING MEDIEVAL BOOKS.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Freeman59: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Freeze bro you really killed it. While some will sit here and masturbate without reasoning, we should understand why we were created male and female. If we all play our parts well in the family and society, there will not be any occasion of equality or inequality.

And for some of you who only have insults to give, sometimes you should sit back and admire the intelligence of those whom you insult.

Freeze is an intelligent dude. Very articulate in his writing...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Emperorone(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
[b][/b]Therefore, if you break the female mother, she will break the offspring in the early years of development!” ~FRZ

Word. As MayD's wife is already breaking his offspring.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by NairaMaster1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Unfortunately for him, she doesn't know who he is.

And men still Bleep you and the Amanda woman ooo.

Ha ha ha baby continue

Oooh my God ha ha ha I love that hmm ha
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

And men still Bleep you and the Amanda woman ooo.
Ha ha ha baby continue
Oooh my God ha ha ha I love that hmm ha
Lmao, that's some crazy shiit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by PresidentMKO: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amarabae:
Chimamanda adichie my sister,
Please watch it,
Before you tarnish the reputation you have built so far.
Avoid some unnecessary things and focus on important things that matters like female circumcision, female education in Africa, Rape, Abuse of drugs, Teenage pregnancy, Girl child marriage etc.
What's all this holding the door for a woman bla bla bla?
It's romantic, it makes us feel loved.
Stop reading meaning into nothing.
Haba!
sad sad
Great comment. You make a great deal of sense, just like Daddy Freeze right there. Sad Chimamanda may never get to read it though.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by PresidentMKO: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Freeman59:
Freeze bro you really killed it. While some will sit here and masturbate without reasoning, we should understand why we were created male and female. If we all play our parts well in the family and society, there will not be any occasion of equality or inequality.

And for some of you who only have insults to give, sometimes you should sit back and admire the intelligence of those whom you insult.

Freeze is an intelligent dude. Very articulate in his writing...
Absolutely.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by nkwuocha1: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

Bia wetin Nigerian women do you??..you are talking about driving trucks,would you allow your wife to drive Dangote truck?..

In Nigeria,its garbage in garbage out...the way you guys twisted the culture to suit you is the result you are seeing in women and how they behave....

Read my post again.... Don't be hasty this time around.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ndolarr:
You guys seem to ignore the message while concentrating on the messenger. Freeze could be irritating to some people that don't like the truth to be told as it is, but let us look closely at his messages. Women really cannot claim equality with men knowing how Eve was created from Adam's ribs! They are help mates but not slaves and should be respected and allowed to express themselves within nature's tolerable limits! What is happening to Serena Williams in her tennis career after child birth is enough to convince Chimamanda that God has different roles for men and women in any society. Equality in the real sense of it is not in God's agenda. Feminists should pls take note
Oga nobe child birth make serena lose form...even federer and Co lost form but later bounce back....
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by lastempero: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na so one aunty for Lagos deceive gals finish with this their feminism wahala,after everything one guy man knack belle one time she come twist her nuisance femini
Story
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by kayzay4all: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2018
the issue of feminism and especially this GENDER EQUALITY thing is off grip as far as i'm concerned.
1. God created Man first
2. then woman
3.then their offspring
by natural design, man comes first, therefore the head as arranged by the Almighty Himself. the moment you start twisting nature all in the name of western ideology otherwise known as gender equality then prepare for the dire consequence. I don't know if there is any religion that fail to recognize this fact
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by GMbuharii: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2018
This adichie needs serious servicing
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by openmine(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2018
lastempero:
Na so one aunty for Lagos deceive gals finish with this their feminism wahala,after everything one guy man knack belle one time she come twist her nuisance femini
Story
cheesy

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2018
nkwuocha1:
Lol

Seems freeze is using Nigerian women to judge women in general. Dear freeze, in Finland women drive trucks On frozen lakes !!!

Something even with double blokus added to the two now hanging, I won't even dare.

u mean 0.01% of Finnish women drive trucks on frozen lakes. grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
kayzay4all:
the issue of feminism and especially this GENDER EQUALITY thing is off grip as far as i'm concerned.
1. God created Man first
2. then woman
3.then their offspring
by natural design, man comes first, therefore the head as arranged by the Almighty Himself. the moment you start twisting nature all in the name of western ideology otherwise known as gender equality then prepare for the dire consequence. I don't know if there is any religion that fail to recognize this fact

which particular God are u talking about?
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:
She has gotten the attention she craved for and the annoying part is she's still craving for more...

check my SIGNATURE

Chimamanda Adichie doesn't crave for attention. Shes a very popular novelist n a very popular personality.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
iambabaG:
This guy is a reactant!!
But that lady’s own is becoming too much.. she’ll use her hand and destroy the little relevance she has struggled to have

Chimamanda is a well known n very popular novelist n celebrity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Both Chimamanda and daddy freeze have become a nuisance
Just throwing around words that u don't even know what it means grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by bamoski4real: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I no get oh my broda

Try find something de do o. This one no be am at all
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by bamoski4real: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
abc115:

What about you?

Shut up, i talk to you
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Fairrose: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2018
The devil is playing with Chimamanda's head and unfortunately, by the time she realises this, she might have been too far gone to retrace her step.
I hope women follow her cautiously.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
bamoski4real:

Try find something de do o. This one no be am at all

Cool bro i dey Maiduguri i fit relocate if you get something for me grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:

Kid get a sit let me explain how this things work.

Lazy Daddy, Chimamanda is a super novelist/celebrities. Pls don't engage in stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.