Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment (27091 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Adeboye, Oyedepo And Other Pastors On 2019 Prophecies / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Thojan(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Freeze is making sense..
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Greizman: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
leocollins:
daddy freeze, be like sometimes your brain dey always freeze,that why u talk foolishly..
Read and understand... It won't hurt

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Timothy3113(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmm

Men are in sizes,
All men are born equal but not all man are equal.
There is a difference between equity and equality.
Even among men, we are not equal, we have Alpha male and co. Even twins given birth to the same day, differs a lot, they are not equal. Equality (The same in all respect), no human is the same. I believe what we need irrespective of our gender is equity(fairness, given same opportunity, justice, impartiality e.t.c.)

I and my siblings are not equal ( irrespective of our genders, ) cos we are not the same and can't be the same. But our guardians allows equity among us, there is no impartiality.

Every one should be accorded with same level of respect and be rewarded accordingly.

With the issue of bus pushing I can't be travelling in a bus with my family, and the bus should break down , then i should be expecting my mum and sisters to be pushing with us when my brothers and Dad are present there.
Likewise my sisters and mum can't be at home, and they should be expecting us to cook.
Nature has shared these responsibilities for us, what we just need is fairness. I assist my sisters in kitchen when there is need, and they might help in bushing broken down buses if need be. No injustice , no cheating and no clamour for gender equality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by livinbygrace: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
leocollins:
daddy freeze, be like sometimes your brain dey always freeze,that why u talk foolishly..

For saying the truth?You girls,tomboy ,feminist should deal with the message and sink into your medula oblangata

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by blowjob: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
DIS SELLOUT HOE...
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by nanaski: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
I'm totally in support of Daddy Freeze. Chimamandas view is myopic

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by donbenie(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
Who is this idiot.?

You are sleeping with and impregnating another man's wife because of the feminism and gender equality chimamanda is fighting for.

In the olden days, you and your adulterous partner would be thrown into the evil forest or sacrificed to the gods.

You can't benefit from greater female rights and then tell the activists where to draw the line.
ALL these p00 you have just typed about sleeping with another man's wife of which NO ONE asked you,of what correlation does it have with the topic on the ground? angry
If the GAY LORD no talk,na you want come be him advocate? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Ndolarr: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
You guys seem to ignore the message while concentrating on the messenger. Freeze could be irritating to some people that don't like the truth to be told as it is, but let us look closely at his messages. Women really cannot claim equality with men knowing how Eve was created from Adam's ribs! They are help mates but not slaves and should be respected and allowed to express themselves within nature's tolerable limits! What is happening to Serena Williams in her tennis career after child birth is enough to convince Chimamanda that God has different roles for men and women in any society. Equality in the real sense of it is not in God's agenda. Feminists should pls take note

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
donbenie:
ALL these p00 you have just typed about sleeping with another man's wife of which NO ONE asked you,of what correlation does it have with the topic on the ground? angry
If the GAY LORD no talk,na you want come be him advocate? shocked
If you can't comprehend my post, then you shouldn't be quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thojan:
Freeze is making sense..
Of course he makes sense.

That is why she intelligently focused her feminist cause in sane countries.

It wouldn't make sense to African women like you.

You still need a man to take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by flames01: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Wisdom and discernment are virtuous gift given to a few.

Wisdom lets you decide what's worth taking your time to rant about

Discernment tells you the right speech that fits every scenario

Some are young but grown..

And some are grown, but young.

Deduce Freeze's category from the aforementioned

It's clear you are the one lacking in discernment. Everyone with a brain should condemn the disposition and statements of adichie and all her fellow sick feminists. Feminism is even a sin. How will a woman want to take over from the man as the natural leader in the home? It is sick; it is unbiblical. And it is strange that some nitwits like you think supporting rubbish is what makes them special.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by musicwriter(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
In all this, let us remember there's nothing wrong with what this girl is saying, if she could stop making it appear she's bringing us a modern western ideal that Africans didn't have before slavery and colonialism.

Indeed, women in Africa were as free as men here before our encounter with Arab and European people. Women have been Queens and has ruled empires in Africa before Europeans arrived here. The only people that had unjust society and bias towards women were Europeans themselves. Women were not allowed to vote in Europe, uptill the 1920's women were not allowed to vote in Britain. In Arab lands, today women aren't allowed to drive a car or own property. There's no place I know in Africa where this was the case.

In Bantu peoples culture or others close to them, women are placed so high in society that they choose the man they want to marry, instead of the other way round. In that culture, men compete themselves to be of good virtue so that they'll get good wife.

So, when we talk about social bias against women, it is an imported western and Arab ideal that we adopted in ignorance. Indeed, African women were independent before our encounter with foreigners. In my village we have a lot of "women's only day", where women literally take over the town and put men at home. It used to be so strong in those days that if you as a man venture out of town on that day, you'll be mocked by fellow men for being a woman's man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Ayodejioak(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
flames01:

It's clear you are the one lacking in discernment. Everyone with a brain should condemn the disposition and statements of adichie and all her fellow sick feminists. Feminism is even a sin. How will a woman want to take over from the man as the natural leader in the home? It is sick; it is unbiblical. And it is strange that some nitwits like you think supporting rubbish is what makes them special.

We keep mute for people like you!
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by abc115: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
bamoski4real:

Bros you get work so?

Always on nairaland..smh
What about you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Sterope(f): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
See ehn when you find yourself in a situation like that of a Titanic and they announce women and children first, say : 'No, I am a woman.I am as strong as a man. Let the children go. I and the men will battle this out' No one will fight you for it. However, call me stupid or lame, women are physically weaker. tongue

And if you see a man that feels entitled because he opened a door for a woman, make sure it makes the news.

CSTR1003:

Wisdom?

You called the nonsense you wrote, wisdom?

Women are weaker than men because they can't push a bus?

You are stupid, madam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by donbenie(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

If you can't comprehend my post, then you shouldn't be quoting me.

I comprehend your post alright but saying half truths and non truths to attack the Messenger instead of attacking his message is hardly a commendable act.
He raised salient and thought provoking points but like true Nigerians everybody is going for his jugular,conveniently forgetting the message..
Women need EQUITY not EQUALITY ..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
solidgidlas:
My people suffer cos they lacked wisdom... just look at the public display of ignorance!
Looking at those commenters up there, you'll know they dint read the article!

You keep attacking the messenger but neglect the message, y'all need help big time!

Well, wise words from freeze there. He actually said it all. His use of English is actually commendable.

NB: If you quote me, you are OYO.
God bless you real good. Same thing I thought, slowpokes everywhere rushing to post their hackneyed comments
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by revolt(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chimamnda isnt a feminist. Shes just deceiving gullible rats to sell her books

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Onisokuso1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
solidgidlas:
My people suffer cos they lacked wisdom... just look at the public display of ignorance!
Looking at those commenters up there, you'll know they dint read the article!

You keep attacking the messenger but neglect the message, y'all need help big time!

Well, wise words from freeze there. He actually said it all. His use of English is actually commendable.

NB: If you quote me, you are OYO.

I kept wondering through the comments up there until I saw urs . Was glad I did . So many guys are just plainly ignorant that they can never understand a simple analysis as this . Too poor ! They kept throwing expletives angry

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
donbenie:
I comprehend your post alright but saying half truths and non truths to attack the Messenger instead of attacking his message is hardly a commendable act.
He raised salient and thought provoking points but like true Nigerians everybody is going for his jugular,conveniently forgetting the message..
I did not attack the messenger without cause.

He is benefiting from an activism that chimamanda is currently promoting.
An unlimited gender equality.

He is telling us that Chimamanda feminist activism is extreme, yet the fact that he is living with someone else's wife today is a product of feminist activism.

If we are to draw the line on feminist activism, then he shouldn't be married to someone else's wife regardless of her previous marital situation.
We can as well draw the line on his current relationship.

She is another man's property, after all.

Besides, the analogy he gave are bunch of unintelligent bullshitt.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Onisokuso1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
viqSmallz:
When it comes to physical activities ladies tend to shy away naturally and leave it to the guys. it's just nature. the two gender are entirely different with one weaker than one.

Expressly stated in the Holy book

Women are weaker vessels undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by revolt(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Daeylar:
She talked about opening door,
This one is talking about pushing bus, sad

Besides. She said she feels everyone should open doors because it's something good to do and not because of chivalry where they feel women are weak and need protecting, especially since some women are stronger than men,

He shouldn't twist her statements

If he wants to compare the bus issue he should use her example of being rescued from an apartment in case of an emergency, where she said it's whoever that is weak should that be saved first, not just women and children.

So using her example it's the people that are strong that should push a bus. How many women did he see there that are really stronger than the men pushing the bus? He should tell the truth.

When it benefits men they remind you that they are stronger than women, when it doesn't they remind you about Chimamanda's statement.

Everybody wants to use Chimamanda's name to shine.
you feminists shaaa.... if there are 6 ppl in a bus ie 3 guys n 3 gurls ...which group would be sensibly ecpected to push the bus?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by nick50(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
The truth is that women are the weaker than men.. Say no to gender equality.. Even the Bible is against it.. I know a lot of women want to be equal with their husband wen it comes to decision making and giving orders in d house but 90% of them depends on their husbands for survival... That's y widows form an organization to attract helpers cos they can't take care of themselves.. But Wat about widowers?.. Have u ever heard or seeing a group of widowers
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nelson2014(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
I stand with freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amarabae:
Chimamanda adichie my sister,
Please watch it,
Before you tarnish the reputation you have built so far.
Avoid some unnecessary things and focus on important things that matters like female circumcision, female education in Africa, Rape, Abuse of drugs, Teenage pregnancy, Girl child marriage etc.
What's all this holding the door for a woman bla bla bla?
It's romantic, it makes us feel loved.
Stop reading meaning into nothing.
Haba!
sad sad

Nairaland Resident Feminist has spoken,who doesn’t like to be loved jare?
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by openmine(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sterope:
See ehn when you find yourself in a situation like that of a Titanic and they announce women and children first, say : 'No, I am a woman.I am as strong as a man. Let the children go. I and the men will battle this out' No one will fight you for it. However, call me stupid or lame, women are physically weak. tongue

And if you see a man that feels entitled because he opened a door for a woman, make sure it makes the news.

Thumbs Up Jare

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by donbenie(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

I did not attack the messenger without cause.

He is benefiting from an activism that chimamanda is currently promoting.
An unlimited gender equality.

He is telling us that Chimamanda feminist activism is extreme, yet the fact that he is living with someone else's wife today is a product of feminist activism.

If we are to draw the line on feminist activism, then he shouldn't be married to someone else's wife regardless of her previous marital situation.
We can as well draw the line on his current relationship.

She is another man's property, after all.

Besides, the analogy he gave are bunch of unintelligent bullshitt.
The analogy he gave makes sense if you appreciate the angle he is coming from,Feminists confuse EQUITY with EQUALITY and that is what he was trying to potray by the Danfo incidence.
If women demand they should be treated in the same way as men, that would not be possible – equality would not be possible – because women and men are different,eg it is a known fact that men are naturally stronger than women and cannot be treated in exactly the same way. However, if they demanded equity in how the world treats them, it would be a genuine demand, because now they are demanding that they be given the same rights as men have as human beings. It is equity that is desirable, not sameness.
That is EXACTLY what he was trying to elucidate if you cared enough to appreciate where he was coming from..

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by flames01: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

We keep mute for people like you!

Because nothing akin to sense or reasoning can ever emerge from a hatred-filled heart like yours.

Even the Fools would think they are wise. Rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Lavidalocaa(f): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Women should just focus on those things they can do and me can't do rather feel they can do what men can do...
Hello can't seem to access the mail.
is there anything you want to say?
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Ayodejioak(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
flames01:

Because nothing akin to sense or reasoning can ever emerge from a hatred-filled heart like yours.

Even the Fools would think they are wise. Rubbish

Even if your generation is cursed for folly, You shouldn't lead yourself into destruction, wretchedness like your fore fathers and your household did
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by GreatOlu1: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

Hello can't seem to access the mail.
is there anything you want to say?
Ehya, I just love that your post about the guy who wanted to commit suicide.
Add as friend button would have been better only if nairaland had it..
But thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Unik3030: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
Who is this idiot.?

You are sleeping with and impregnating another man's wife because of the feminism and gender equality chimamanda is fighting for.

In the olden days, you and your adulterous partner would be thrown into the evil forest or sacrificed to the gods.

You can't benefit from greater female rights and then tell the activists where to draw the line.
it's obvious u didn't read d post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top5 World Famous African Artists / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife Nuella Njubigbo On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.