Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9746 Views)

This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
I'm already a disgrace? Bawo?
As u fall hand for where the babe dey na wetin? Forget the girl, forget the plans & move ahead...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Preshy561(f): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
firstly I'm older than you.
Also what about stories of great men who found their missing ribs while they were still in the University and they shared everything in common
okay.
maybe,just maybe,you aren't gonna be those great men who found their missing ribs while they were in university.

8 Likes

Re: . by naijacentric(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
firstly I'm older than you.
Also what about stories of great men who found their missing ribs while they were still in the University and they shared everything in common
lol dar one sef dey
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:

okay.
maybe,just maybe,you aren't gonna be those great men who found their missing ribs while they were in university.

If i can't find the missing ribs now that I'm still struggling then definitely when by God's grace I make it in life no woman deserves to live with me in my gold roof.

1 Like

Re: . by Oreofepeters: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
you are very stupid see how girl dey play you upandan.

try and get her fvcked by all means come back and tell us a story
Re: . by Oreofepeters: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2018

Re: . by zicoraads: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
She is not the problem, you are. Guys need to realize that a lady can well and truly be above your league.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
lol uwese.

Don't tell me u are Bini, we don't behave like this
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Face your books

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
david2:

Don't tell me u are Bini, we don't behave like this
grin grin you obviously haven't met smarter girls i think grin
Re: . by rex444(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yes even if I find myself in ur shoes, I will want to violently attack her one way or the other but on a second tot, free her n her ulcer and if u can't stay alone ,look for a very cute reasonable babe finer than her and give her treats at ur will
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
grin grin you obviously haven't met smarter girls i think grin

What is ur definition of smart
Re: . by cronsberg: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some things are worth forgiving, not this one. I say take revenge. Thats how one useless girl is trying hard to fleece me of my hard earned money. I tried toasting her, but she made it clear that my level never reach to date her. A local girl o, that is being passed around carelessly. But whenever she see me ordering fried chicken, she starts to act nice and wants me to get for her too. I also made it clear to her that i will be the last person she can chop his money, that am not her guy so stop pastering me. She simply dont understand why i will not fall mugu. These girls dont deserve nice gestures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
google map works very well... do what u like with her... when u re done she ll find u and fix u
Re: . by DateMynd44(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

dairykidd see this advice
Re: . by rosy1992(f): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please don't let her turn u into a beast. From your write-up I could sense you needed a relationship based on genuine love and sincerity, but you forgot the part that many young ladies and guys out there have once fallen victims to players who had cheated them or broken their heart, so they have decided to take their revenge on the next relationship. DON'T LET THAT MENTALITY CONTINUE .Forgive and move on with your life. You'll definitely have a reason to smile again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
dairykidd see this advice
Lolzz no be by force my guy... If u ready to play along start to dey lie to her no ever tell her say money no dey oo... If she bill u again just let her know say e get wetin i invest money on & e go take about 4weeks for u to dey see the returns... Let her know say u done put all your bar for this project or just find lie tell her joor. But no ever tell her say u no get bcoz she no be real babe.. Dey observe am & play some little little surprising boyfriend role for her( no be money ooo) try use style style indirectly dey invite her come ur house then the day she mistake come thunder fire u if u no knack am.. But no use force.. Lie with ur mouth & ur whole life , seduce am, make her want the pole.. But dont rape her... Whatever u do no rape am ooo... Since u no want agree say she done fall ur hand.. Abeg no dey make me dey involve for bad things biko... I done repent
Re: . by lyriclekidd(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
We both met each other last year during admission struggle. Eventually we both were admitted into the same institution and I now had to use that opportunity to build a career relationship with her as we both have four years ahead to round up our goals.
She knows I'm not working, I'm just a student. I explained to her that our friendship may not be adventurous and lively but definitely after graduation and we get a good job we'll both be smiling at the end and I'll get her whatever she needs.
She accepted the relationship and we got started.
But what baffles me is that whenever we plan on seeing, she'll set the rendezvous at costly and class places like Matt Ice, chicken Republic,Nadia Bakery and glittering places so at the end my pockets are being drained.
First day I took her to chicken Republic and she ordered for fry rice and chicken with salad and Hollandia juice and I spent more than 3k.
The second time we met she took me to Matt Ice and ordered for an ice cream and I spent 2k.
We've met for about 5 times and I must confess I've spent a lot.
The last time we met I took her to the school's environs and she knowing quite too well that I won't buy her a dime, she feigned as though she'll collapse and lied to me that she has ulcer, she started crying and I wasn't with cash on me so I feared and Went to the bank and withdrew 2k. Took her to buka but she said she doesn't eat at restaurant before I knew it i saw myself at matt ice again and she ordered for fry rice and chicken again.
Mehn I knew this girl wants to shatter my destiny.
Na so I kukuma run after sorting the bills.
Now I'm broke, no cash to sort myself in school, no money to get materials and handouts cos that girl drained me..
Now I've invited her over to my apartment but she refused and said she doesn't visit guys.
My friends have invited her to a night party and she has agreed and we plan on fuccking her style up.
What's your advise guys?
Should I just forget about her or I should go ahead and mess her up?

Bleep her up bro, I hate this girls. Don't listen to anybody who says you shouldn't fucck her up. Let her know how being fuccked up feels
Re: . by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
My Advice: Concentrate on your studies, be a player and network with rich babes. Use your words (if Na no lie, e no matta) but never impress a girl with money. Girls are good at emotional blackmail, they will call stingy & broke, ignore them.

Don't rape that girl, you will end up in prison. There are other ways you can treat her fuckup. Like taking her to the eatery make her order what she wants and quietly walk away.
Re: . by Ridbaay: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
rosy1992:
Please don't let her turn u into a beast. From your write-up I could sense you needed a relationship based on genuine love and sincerity, but you forgot the part that many young ladies and guys out there have once fallen victims to players who had cheated them or broken their heart, so they have decided to take their revenge on the next relationship. DON'T LET THAT MENTALITY CONTINUE .Forgive and move on with your life. You'll definitely have a reason to smile again.
thk u sis. As in some ladies cannot differentiate btw genuine love of truthful guy
Re: . by valicious1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:
kikikikiiiiki. cheesy where can i find your type of guy here in O town.cry
hi. where in o town are u in
Re: . by kunlesmiles(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
It's a learning curve bro, make d most of lesson u just learnt.
Re: . by ElsonMorali: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
I'm already a disgrace? Bawo?

What do you mean by "fuccking her style up"??

Are you aware that you can actually go to jail for rape?

You spent all your money on a girl, buying her food even you can't buy for yourself?

If you were my son I'd flog you very well.

Forget about her and face your studies squarely.

You don't have the time nor the means yet to date any girl.

3 Likes

Re: . by spydes: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
You are the one messing up your life..no read your book o

1 Like

Re: . by ZionG: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Don't gang rape her karma would hit her soon focus first on making yourself an ideal man, going into a relationship now would drain you, put it in prayers your woman whom God has destined for you right from creation would come

1 Like

Re: . by godfrey01(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
alll they want is your money......
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew. Thought she infected the fool with a deadly disease
Re: . by sexy74(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
We both met each other last year during admission struggle. Eventually we both were admitted into the same institution and I now had to use that opportunity to build a career relationship with her as we both have four years ahead to round up our goals.
She knows I'm not working, I'm just a student. I explained to her that our friendship may not be adventurous and lively but definitely after graduation and we get a good job we'll both be smiling at the end and I'll get her whatever she needs.
She accepted the relationship and we got started.
But what baffles me is that whenever we plan on seeing, she'll set the rendezvous at costly and class places like Matt Ice, chicken Republic,Nadia Bakery and glittering places so at the end my pockets are being drained.
First day I took her to chicken Republic and she ordered for fry rice and chicken with salad and Hollandia juice and I spent more than 3k.
The second time we met she took me to Matt Ice and ordered for an ice cream and I spent 2k.
We've met for about 5 times and I must confess I've spent a lot.
The last time we met I took her to the school's environs and she knowing quite too well that I won't buy her a dime, she feigned as though she'll collapse and lied to me that she has ulcer, she started crying and I wasn't with cash on me so I feared and Went to the bank and withdrew 2k. Took her to buka but she said she doesn't eat at restaurant before I knew it i saw myself at matt ice again and she ordered for fry rice and chicken again.
Mehn I knew this girl wants to shatter my destiny.
Na so I kukuma run after sorting the bills.
Now I'm broke, no cash to sort myself in school, no money to get materials and handouts cos that girl drained me..
Now I've invited her over to my apartment but she refused and said she doesn't visit guys.
My friends have invited her to a night party and she has agreed and we plan on fuccking her style up.
What's your advise guys?
Should I just forget about her or I should go ahead and mess her up?
let her go and focus on yourself for now.
I will advice don’t do anything stupid to her either by raping or any form of bodily harm.
Just agree you don fall maga and move on.

2 Likes

Re: . by Martinez19(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
shocked before I advice you OP make I laugh first hahahaha grin grin

✓ The babe put you for first billing you pay
✓Second billing you pay like who Dem put him pictures for front of one deity
✓Third billing you pay grin

My guy you are a potential Maga cry

TBH no fvck her style up cos na you fvck up
Leave her for Karma to take it's full course.

Those ones them use so ritual everyday you know how many better guy like you them done chop before them enter pot of soup on third own? Leave Karma to knock her door post.

Go and read your books bro TBH no girl in the Four walls of higher institution is worth your Education and time.

PM me if you want to make good use of your free time as a student.
Only chicken-brained humans believe in karma. Wake up bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Martinez19:
Only chicken-brained humans believe in karma. Wake up bro.
[color=#000099]Smiles.....Well you would have made your suggestions without the insults. But I will tell you again And Gain that Karma does exist wether you believe it or not. Have a blissful evening Man wink/color]
Re: . by omogidi234(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Brother, leave am as you have been advised. Concentrat e on your acada and make some good grades.

As for your money, what if you misplaced the money?.Will you kill yourself? Even though it is tough, pretend as if you misplaced the money. Jump am pass. Don't plan any evil for her oh biko. Let her go.
Re: . by Martinez19(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ekpanfly:
[color=#000099]Smiles.....Well you would have made your suggestions without the insults. But I will tell you again And Gain that Karma does exist wether you believe it or not. Have a blissful evening Man wink/color]
lol. Karma doesn't exist. If it did, most of our politicians would be dead because their looting has cost the lives of many but they are alive and their children are doing well abroad. Some cultists who killed innocent folks graduated with good grades and are living fine. The closest things that comes close to karma are our conscious drive for justice and coincidence(which can't bring karma justice to all).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Raunchy Photos A South African Woman Posted On Social Media / Nigerian Ladies On Bikini / A Beautiful Nairalander Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.