Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (51939 Views)

Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / How To Break Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by chiochio1(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
Hahahaha, this again reminds me years back, this girl came to village to visit his brother she was very sexy pretty and hot, we both agreed to date, when the time comes for me to knack her akpako she suggest that we do this blood covenant, I was so desperate about it and i bought a blaze she told me what to say and i did.....the thing we said is that anybody that leaves each other and marry madness will strike him or her, Few months later i discovered that is into prostitution in Abuja....After much struggle i escaped from her but she always call then and threaten me about the blood covenant.....Now i'm happy married with 3 kids and nothing like madness....what i'm saying that i feel all those blood this blood that and juju bullshit is just a story.....Nature have a way of dealing with people and not thos bull craps

Angelanest:
While many are running away from blood covenant due to its very damning implication(s), a couple have decided to trend such outdated and unholy path. A video currently trending online shows two couple swearing oath of fidelity and staying together forever as they sealed the covenant by licking their blood. The woman in the footage was visibly afraid before being persuaded by her partner.

The viral footage has sparked outrage among online users who have blasted the couple for taking such extreme measure.

The blood covenant is the most binding covenant any two people or groups of people can enter into. Once committed to the only way out of it is by the death of one or both of the covenant makers. It is something that is never entered into lightly.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/outrage-as-couple-swear-blood-covenant-in-order-to-remain-loyal-photos-video.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8tecTeUnQ
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by laivwire(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
That's not real blood. End of Story
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
This is Just not Right!
Hmmmm

Check Siggy
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
This one no mean anything...them dey dia house dey drink each other blood dey claim blood covenant....it doesn't activate anything...

Make dem carry diaselff go confirm dibia for ogoja in Edo state...make he do confirm love covenant for Una....no need of blood...when dem finish the parole..na ordinary water Una go drink from same container...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by SaroWiwa: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2018
What I see here are two black vampires sucking blood. Sense and maturity is not determined by age. Suck on
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by johnkey: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
blood convenant only works in Nollywood movies, so no worries na format.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by hokafor(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
That guy has finished , blood covenant with a woman? Madness at its peak.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by eroticecstasy: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2018
they are not Nigerians
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by TourismMan(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Do people still do that shit?
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by dalaman: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2018
This is nonsense, if they break up and go their separate ways tomorrow nothing will happen to them. Blood convent is baseless superstition.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Diamond23(f): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2018
First time lovers....bitter kola doesn’t taste as it sound!
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by freecocoa(f): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Rubbish! If you like drink one litre of each other's blood. It doesn't mean shit, mschew!
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Bullhari007(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
can this nonsense stop them from doing away watch this rubbish does not work
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by SmartyPants(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2018
kingthreat:

So Im binded with over 30 ladies I have had sex with in my life?

Whether you know it or not.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by baby124: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2018
One of them is a pure werey, and must have initiated this. From the look of the picture it looks like the guy, because the girl looks a bit confused about the whole thing. The other, which is the girl is in love. It is when life happens and the one in love wants to run for their lives that the werey will show the lover shege
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Gavrelino123: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Speakdatruth:
They're still in the climax of love when reality sets in their eyes will clear and be running to Churches for deliverance
you said it all..
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Etianwanokon: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2018
The end point is madness
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Chop111(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2018
E no dey work again ooooO[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by lastempero: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Two matured/old cargo idiots for that matter. shocked
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by TheKingIsHere: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
SmartyPants:

Sex is much more binding than what these two are doing.
Wrong.

Sex is binding but is not enough to tie you with that person for life.

Blood oath is highly dangerous and once broken, there is no redemption.

Anybody that tells you to swear a blood oath with him or her to proof his or her love is from the devil.

Run from such immediately

2 Likes

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by TheKingIsHere: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
tbarrister:
a Girl I loved so much tried convincing me to take a blood oath with her, I almost agreed until I remembered that I'm a Muslim and the oath might prevent me from marrying another wife�,

what if she dies in the long run? ahhhh this thing no make sense, I backed out

You better thank God that you didn't take that blood oath with her or else ur soul would have been condemned.

That girl is pure evil

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by TheKingIsHere: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Does this thing even work?This is damn archaic and childish.

Go and try and see whether it works or not.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by wolverine1987: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
let's not hear that it is a movie or skit o
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by SmartyPants(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Wrong.

Sex is binding but is not enough to tie you with that person for life.

Blood oath is highly dangerous and once broken, there is no redemption.

Anybody that tells you to swear a blood oath with him or her to proof his or her love is from the devil.

Run from such immediately

If you are Christian what is your evidence?
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by identitylenz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
they were already doomed!!!
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by figure007(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
SmartyPants:

Sex is much more binding than what these two are doing.
nothing but the truth.... Sex is the greatest covenant...
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Culin(f): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Never believed in this sh!t
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Go and try and see whether it works or not.
No u try it and come give me feed back.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
HOpefullandlord CAPSLOCKED what do you think of this?
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by swiperthefox: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't you ever try this mistake it doesn't end well......Any guy that insist dump him asap
True! One of my good friend and old classmate did this with a guy. She paid for him to travel to South Africa. They did introduction and the guy left. He got stuck there and she got tired of waiting. She got married to another guy that came back from UK. She died in a freak accident with her unborn child. She said she prayed and broke the convenant.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by CAPSLOCKED: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2018

THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL (NOR FUNNY) IN A VIDEO OF TWO CLOWNS TASTING EACH OTHERS BLOOD. THEY NEEDED ATTENTION AND GOT IT.

PRESENTATION.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by holycrest(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
I hope they know how serious a blood covenant is it is together forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.