Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (51910 Views)

Can Your Girlfriend Be In School And Still Remain Loyal / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / How To Break Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by martolux(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't you ever try this mistake it doesn't end well......Any guy that insist dump him asap

What if it's the woman that insist?

Some women do.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
I don't believe that shi.t works.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2018
When the brain has gone awol

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by AreaFada2: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Nothing dey. Just stupidity licking blood. Awon vampire wannabe. cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Spar7tan(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Mtchww, omode o mela, oloun mela katakata.

Omode bu irokooboju wehin, oojo ko loluwere npani.

If u know u know cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Saintsquare(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
And they have post such nonsense on social media oh God
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
emmachukwu99:

What if it's the woman that insist?

Some women do.
Well if she insists then you should be glad she did and give into her request smiley it's because she saw a future with you that's why hold her tight and don't let gi
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by HomeOfMe(f): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Angelanest:
While many are running away from blood covenant due to its very damning implication(s), a couple have decided to trend such outdated and unholy path. A video currently trending online shows two couple swearing oath of fidelity and staying together forever as they sealed the covenant by licking their blood. The woman in the footage was visibly afraid before being persuaded by her partner.

The viral footage has sparked outrage among online users who have blasted the couple for taking such extreme measure.

The blood covenant is the most binding covenant any two people or groups of people can enter into. Once committed to the only way out of it is by the death of one or both of the covenant makers. It is something that is never entered into lightly.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/outrage-as-couple-swear-blood-covenant-in-order-to-remain-loyal-photos-video.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8tecTeUnQ
"Don't ask don't tell". These idiots just want to trend by posting the vid online;they should have locked their secret in the closest. Insignificant fools.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by walosky(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
What if one of them dies, how would the other destroy it and move on with a new partner?

Mtcheeew!....all these Bariga youths!

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Well if she insists then you should be glad she did and give into her request smiley it's because she saw a future with you that's why hold her tight and don't let gi

I said it. Sentiment will kill you.

If a woman requests blood covenant you give her, but if you request as the man she should run?

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Does this thing even work?This is damn archaic and childish.
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by AgentGoat: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Na lie it doesn't work
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
emmachukwu99:

I said it. Sentiment will kill you.

If a woman requests blood covenant you give her, but if you request as the man she should run?

Nah sentiment will kill you instead

You guys are cheat and that's the only she can be sure of what it's hers not the other way round
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Being Sentimental do not make you Logical. Please, stop acting like a biased coin angry
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
kelvinreality:

Being Sentimental do not make you Logical. Please, stop acting like a biased coin angry
Hold it boy no one asked for your opinion...... you can go back to the hole you crawled out from

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Lonestar124: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
walosky:
What if one of them dies, how would the other spoul it and move on with a new partner?

Mtcheeew!....all these Bariga youths!
Do you believe the effectiveness of this primitiveness?
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2018
SmartyPants:

Sex is much more binding than what these two are doing.

So Im binded with over 30 ladies I have had sex with in my life?
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hold it boy no one asked for your opinion...... you can go back to the hole you crawled out from

ok gringrin
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Mac2016(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2018
I still need to study to unravel what actually constitute "legal" agreement in blood covenant. so if i lick a hand with blood without knowing or knowingly sef, am into covenant?! Am always baffled whenever i hear such things like "...someone died due to blood covenant"...where is the connection?

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah sentiment will kill you instead

You guys are cheat and that's the only she can be sure of what it's hers not the other way round

And you fault when the guy makes the move for such?

I don't support blood covenant in any way, I believe in commitment in the relationship.. But the way you reason is degrading.

That all ur guys in the past cheated you doesn't mean all guys are cheats..

Following ur remarks it's clear ur not truthful. And that's sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2018
jessca048:
even with my husband I can't try this sh!t,no knows tomorrow biko.cases like this don't usually end up well

Just say you don't trust yourself to be faithful and we will understand grin grin
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Trottle: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Lazy Lazy Youths!

As grown as they are, they're still engaging in this Juvenile and DISGUSTING Act; when their mates in the SAME country/world are already movers and shakers.

What stops them from getting married or they are STILL YOUNG and not Ready abi
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2018
emmachukwu99:

And you fault when the guy makes the move for such?

I don't support blood covenant in any way, I believe in commitment in the relationship.. But the way you reason is degrading.

That all ur guys in the past cheated you doesn't mean all guys are cheats..

Following ur remarks it's clear ur not truthful. And that's sentiments.

You don't know nothing about me so stop acting like you no
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by ADRIAN88(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
1 indonesian male goat with two dicks...

2 large palm kernel seeds from ikeziala South LGA...

A 3 year old hen (with one eyeball) from akwa-ibom; few options from the total list you will have to bring to me to break the yoke, If you're Nigerian and you're thinking of trying this buffoonery.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by sessydu: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Nawa ooo. In this age n time. Bunch of retarded homosapiens everywhere disgracing us and giving us a bad name
Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by walosky(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
kiss
Lonestar124:
Do you believe the effectiveness of this primitiveness?

Bros, dont go there o!

There's power in the blood. Blood is life. Was it not blood that Jesus shed on the tree of Calvary for redemption of our sins? Was it not an animal that Abraham sacrificed unto God instead of his son.

There's nothing as strong as the human blood.

Yeah it's fetish but believe you me, blood is just like a catalyst that speeds up whatever purpose you intend to use it for.

Try snd see but am not admonishing that its the in-thing but just have in mind that blood is powerful and has life.

1 Like

Re: Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video by Funnas(f): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Speakdatruth:
They're still in the climax of love when reality sets in their eyes will clear and be running to Churches for deliverance
. l concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.