Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? (7304 Views)

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / Pix:lesbians Find Me Attractive And I Like Taking Their Gifts’–actress Chilly B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Girls in their late teens and 20's find me attractive. Although I am in my mid 30's....

It makes me awkward ..... What do you advice ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
That's child abuse, in reverse if you give them face. Idk
They're radioactive too.....in every way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Beebah321(f): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you no want make them disturb you, then go marry na. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Beebah321:

You are right. Very brilliant of you. But can marrying one of them be feasible ? I think they are quite young.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Olasyke:

Read with your glasses on cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by woginid967: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
IotEngineer:
Girls in their late teens and 20's find me attractive. Although I am in my mid 30's....

They suspect that you're slim and your deek is long and big.

Dont underestimate them, they've imagined crazy things about you.

If you accept to play, it may turn into an orgy.... But i prefer you do it as a favor by avoiding them.... Cos later in life, they may get wiser and hate you with passion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
IotEngineer:

Nothing awkward about it and it's gonna be like that till your early 40s if you're good looking.

Girls are naturally wired to get attracted to older guys, but make sure you keep the whole attraction 18+ otherwise, na something else be that.

Regardless, once you're good looking, young girls will always find you attractive.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
IotEngineer:
Why do I find Girls in their late teens and 20's attractive. Although I am in my mid 30's....

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Beebah321(f): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
IotEngineer:

You are right. Very brilliant of you. But can marrying one of them be feasible ? I think they are quite young.
Then look for a mature lady na undecided
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by ITbomb(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Olasyke:
Child abuse?
You expect a 30 years guy to marry a 30 years old woman?
That's a waste of youth

17 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
ITbomb:

Child abuse?
You expect a 30 years guy to marry a 30 years old woman?
That's a waste of youth
Ofc not.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by spencekat(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Beebah321:
e no make sense
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Post your picture. Let me see if you're good looking..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by ArmedArmada: 2:23am On Feb 26, 2023
The attraction is not the problem. Anyone can be attracted to you.

You're asking this question because you don't have a fixed family/relationship goal you're working towards.

Single pringle in your 30's so the affection of young girls is shacking you.

Just decide the type of family you want to have, the kind of girl you wish to marry, and the kind of legacy you want to leave when you die.

Work towards that and take the unrequited affection from young girls in stride.

They're good for the ego but I don't think you need to do anything about it.

Unless those girls are your spec and you're not ready to settle down now.

If that's the case, well get hooked up and keep banging away.

You know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by jeromestarks: 2:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:
Which kind advice be this?😡

He should look for mature lady? Mature ladies that their pvssies have been fvcked and mounted by many men?

Mature ladies that some of them are single mothers carrying curses?

Mature ladies with wide and smelly pvssy?
Mature ladies whose destiny have been used by Yahoo boys with them (the ladies) not knowing?

Abeg, allow him to get one of those young girls who still have their glory intact.

Op, never date a single mother. There's a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.
No go carry curse for head o.

Never date a girl above 23. Women get clumsier with age. Most girls above 27/30 are battling with one terminal disease or the other.
If you date a woman above 23, you will definitely use your money to treat diseases which you know nothing about.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by seanwilliam(m): 4:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Find a virgin with good character among them .

8 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nazgul: 5:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Olasyke:
Here I was thinking nazgul was a girl until I came across the neggas diary
You're not the first person to say this...wait o, do I sound like a woman? 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Beebah321(f): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2023
jeromestarks:

He should look for mature lady? Mature ladies that their pvssies have been fvcked and mounted by many men?

Mature ladies whose destiny have been used by Yahoo boys with them (the ladies) not knowing?

Abeg, allow him to get one of those young girls who still have their glory intact.

Op, never date a single mother. There's a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. She's a curse to her children; born and unborn.

Never date a girl above 23. Women get clumsier with age. Most girls above 27/30 are battling with one terminal disease or the other.
If you date a woman above 23, you will definitely use your money to treat diseases which you know nothing about.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
So that you go transfer infections to that innocent virgin girl way no no how you fúck around carelessly. tongue
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:

That's how it's supposed to be.

A man in his 30s should go for girls in their 20s.

So that when u're in Ur 40s, she'll be in her 20s and looks still presentable.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Ballzproblem2: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2023
man sexual market value increases as he ages, young girls find older men more attractive than the men in the same age bracket,they believe older men provide more security (money ,food, clothing etc.) plus maturity in a relationship, lastly dating older men gives them a false ego that men in the same age bracket are not their level.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Queendera(f): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:

a girl above 18 is ripe for marriage.

It doesn't matter your age as a man as long as she willingly follow you and loves you.

The rest is "dem say, dem say'

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Cazzim(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:

you want him to married u?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Beebah321(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Cazzim:

you want him to married u?
No!! undecided
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Queendera:
a girl above 18 is ripe for marriage.

It doesn't matter your age as a man as long as she willingly follow you and loves you.

The rest is "dem say, dem say'

Thanks cool
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2023
jeromestarks:

Thanks for the detailed advice.

Infact the matured ladies self shakara too much. I can't imagine what they have to offer.

But the younger girls are forthcoming. I respond in kind and positively.... And they are bolder in expressing their feelings and desires.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
ArmedArmada:
The attraction is not the problem. Anyone can be attracted to you.

You're asking this question because you don't have a fixed family/relationship goal you're working towards.

Single pringle in your 30's so the affection of young girls is shacking you.

Just decide the type of family you want to have, the kind of girl you wish to marry, and the kind of legacy you want to leave when you die.

Work towards that and take the unrequited affection from young girls in stride.

They're good for the ego but I don't think you need to do anything about it.

Unless those girls are your spec and you're not ready to settle down now.

If that's the case, well get hooked up and keep banging away.

You know what to do.

Bast guy..... Well, I am established and serious about settling down...... As for the bleeping.... She can go ahead and cowgirl...
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2023
IotEngineer:

It’s purely your looks
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by IotEngineer: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Nia69:
Post your picture. Let me see if you're good looking..

I can't say I am the most handsome, though people compliment me.

But I have a good physique and age with grace.

Just that their attention is worth noticing. If not I prefer the matured and experienced ones.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Lanretoye(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
You are in mid 30's and you are still posting rubbish like this...you still never smell reality cos those girls in 20's get sense pass you.si gle at that age self shows you are irresponsible and inbalance,pls find shame where u can get one.
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Silentgroper(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Nazgul post=121249654] You're not the first person to say this...wait o, do I sound like a woman?
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Silentgroper(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Beebah321:
No!! undecided
But u've got hairyballs anyways

are u tryna practice faggotery
Re: Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Nazgul:

You're not the first person to say this...wait o, do I sound like a woman? 🤔
No, but your username.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them / Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.