Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] (7860 Views)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Its is called V Line
I heard that girls love it when a guy has that line.

I showed it to one of my gfs and she said guys with that line know how to knack well.

Ladies is this true?
Do you find the V line attractive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Emoc: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is what attracts them
You get am?

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by pussygotlips: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?
That's 300k right there

7 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Onucs(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?

Hehehe...

Comrade, what color of vawulence is this? grin

8 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?

Said a pot belle man. Gateman will still fucck your wife no matter how much you have.

10 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by baralatie(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?
It makes Dem go gaga

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by baralatie(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Onucs:

Hehehe...

Comrade, what color of vawulence is this? grin
Benjamin color

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Emoc: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Poor man
You no get money cheesy

Na still because of money your wife na olosho. shocked
Useless yahoo boyz don knack am tire. grin

AndroidAI:

Said a pot belle man. Gateman will still fucck your wife no matter how much you have.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Nonexisting: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are a foool and sadly, nobody has ever told you that. Continue sleeping in gym houses and don't go and find work. With all your useless abs, your wife will still be jumping from one hotel to another with potbellied rich men.

22 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Manofvalor1: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
money is what attracts Nigerian women,its like w
hen a dog sees bones.all those other things are nonsense and ingredients to fuel their lust for more money.Simple!.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by marlow1962(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jobless guys are 6packs freaks.
How many wealthy men have you seen with 6packs?
As a young guy, I will now leave chasing 6figures and above just to go chase some stupid 6packs.
Hitting the gym not bad in anyway, but hitting the gym just for 6packs, lol some guys will always remain poor and stupid

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by delzbaba(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes they do, as a matter of fact they can stare at it from morning to night.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Streetmovement(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

What profits a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Prettygirl200(f): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Like the first commenter said, that photo is posted is what attracts us Not one stupid V line. Thank u

7 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Its is called V Line

I showed it to one of my gfs and she said guys with that line know how to knack well .

Ladies is this true?

So because one of ur girl like am means say na true. If u like sleep gym morning till morning. To sabi knack no be by V-line but D-line... U need a good pipe, game, skill and open mind. Most importantly u need money to keep things going smoothly too. Gym is good but make una nor dey promote nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by siofra(f): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?

Are you our mouthpiece? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
siofra:

Are you our mouthpiece? undecided
Dont mind him

Now answer the question.
Do you find v lines sexy??
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?
I get $400,000,000 plus v line. I get all of them
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by jeromestarks: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
pussygotlips:

That's 300k right there
You try comrade.
You dey work for bank ni?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by pussygotlips: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

You try comrade.
You dey work for bank ni?
No, I just love counting money (maths) grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by SultanOfPuna: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
pussygotlips:

No, I just love counting money grin
So you be armed robber shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by AndroidAI(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
You are a foool and sadly, nobody has ever told you that. Continue sleeping in gym houses and don't go and find work. With all your useless abs, your wife will still be jumping from one hotel to another with potbellied rich men.
Pot belle man spotted!!! You can have money and fitness. Stop being lazy and hit the gym, or you will soon die of heart failure and your next of kin will chop your money and wife.

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Generalwoodz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
So men now have v meaning vagina
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

Pot belle man spotted!!! You can have money and fitness. Stop being lazy and hit the gym, or you will soon die of heart failure and your next of kin will chop your money and wife.

Don't take the advice serious he is an abomination to his father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by tnerro1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Its is called V Line

I showed it to one of my gfs and she said guys with that line know how to knack well.

Ladies is this true?

Yet u find them in hotels with pot bellied men, how many v line ned nwoko get?
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Twoclans(f): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Emoc:
You get am?

Gbammmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Nonexisting: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

You wish. I don't idle away my time at the gym like you do but you'll be shocked at the physique of who you are messing with here. Again, stop focusing on your looks, spend your time for value. With good food, quality wines and few mintues morning home workout, any man can maintain good body structure without any nonsense gym.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nonexisting:
You wish. I don't idle away my time at the gym like you do but you'll be shocked at the physique of who you are messing with here. Again, stop focusing on your looks, spend your time for value. With good food, quality wines and few mintues morning home workout, any man can maintain good body structure without any nonsense gym.

The guy is a gay save your strength for sane people

AndroidAI is a gayman that uses vibrator for his anus

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
I may have underestimated how much girls (especially young ones) love abs

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Joelobioha(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
pussygotlips:

That's 300k right there
e pass 300k oo
Re: Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

Then be a mf gatekeeper angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ewoo! See What A Girl Posted On Facebook As A Profile Photo. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex With Strangers / Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.