Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup (70918 Views)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Chai won te idi e

That's really bad......but great he was caught

Tedi Omo olomo jus laik dat.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by stagger: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
I do not think he meant to grab her breast. He was probably aiming for the left arm and he misfired.

4 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by emmybuggy13354: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
tejiri4:
N the lady enjoy it self grin grin
how did u knw?
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by SaintLorenzo(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Happy birthday, darling! If I could, I would hand you all the stars in the sky on a silver platter as your gift. But I can't, so I will give you my love to keep for eternity.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
I applaud her professionalism. I trust the network will report the case to local authorities and he will be brought to book.

Most Nigerian reporters would have interrupted the live Feedback.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by kmaster007: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
watchindelta:
bro tru not all oyibo pussy clean. Not let d yellow n redish inside confuse u. Am tellin u. Som no dy baf 4 lik even 2wks.
go Iceland make u talk say u won bath everyday
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by AdorableJosh(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Ladies and hypocrite, can she say she doesn't enjoyed it.. shiooor

You're not very bright, are you? What's bad is bad, you need to have a word with yourself with this type of backward thinking.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Quidquopro:
Actually, we male folk always struggle to keep ourselves in check and not pounce on any average lady we come across.

Some can't hold out too long and just go for it.

It's not easy mehn

speak for yourself, I for one can easily control myself, am not some goat
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by raphchima(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
How is that one assault I was watching CNN today this evening actually 20 jun 18, the guy that was reporting for CNN was also kissed on the cheek by a guy....

2 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by delishpot: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is that one worse than what many of our university lectures are doing to female students? Is it worse than what many naija men are doing to their daughters and house helps when mom/madam is not looking? Is it worse than what south Africans are doing to their women? Is it worse than what Indians are doing to their women? Hypocrites. is that a sexual assault? He pecked her not kiss her. Many naija men do worse to babies males and females alike.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by omoadeleye(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Jezzzu.. shocked

How I wish she smashed him with that microphone on her hand sha..

Ode, no wonder that you are still single.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by PDPGuy: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I don't think the dude intended to touch her boobs but the kiss on the cheek was well orchestrated and that wasn't so bad considering the scenario (world cup excitement) and the country.

This was an unintentional sexual assault. grin
But it could still get him into trouble. He shouldn’t be intentionally kissing a woman or man, he doesn’t know
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Where is the assault? I bet 90% of those commenting did not even watch the video. The guy rushed, held her arms and pecked her cheeks before running away. Yet slay Queens and feminists who are using freebasic Facebook to browse will come here and say thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MrCork: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Colombian reporter Julieth Gonzalez Theran has been sexually assaulted on Live TV while reporting on the World Cup in Russia.

The reporter was standing in a city square in Saransk, Russia, reporting for Deutsche Welle, a German news station.
[left][/left]
However, right as she went live on television for her report, a man came running up into the shot, grabbed Gonzalez Theran and her breast, kissed her on the cheek, and quickly took off.

Gonzalez Theran didn’t let the attack faze her one bit, as she impressively continued right on with her report as if nothing had happened — even while the man was groping her.

“We do not deserve this treatment,” Gonzalez Theran posted on Instagram with the video of her report shortly after the incident. “We are equally valuable and professionals. I share the joy of football, but we must identify the limits of affection and harassment.”

The man has yet to be identified.

“I had been at the scene for two hours to prepare for the broadcast and there had been no interruptions,” Gonzalez Theran said. “When we went live, this fan took advantage of the situation. But afterwards, when

I checked to see if he was still there, he was gone.”

Gonzalez Theran and Bibiana Steinhaus — who is Germany’s first female referee in the Bundesliga — quickly condemned the man’s actions and blamed the “macho-dominated sports culture,” according to Deutsche Welle.

Gonzalez Theran isn’t just there to “bring some colour to the picture,” she said, but to “talk about systems and strategy” on the field, too.

“I feel for her, because this type of attack has happened several times in the past,” Steinhaus told Deutsche Welle. “Don’t kid yourself that similar misogynist things do not happen.”

Watch the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCUdJ5pewvg

https://lailasnews.com/world-cup-reporter-sexually-assaulted-on-live-tv-in-russia/

..how is kissing sexual harrassin?
(Smh)
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by skales67(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
A man grabs a woman probably out of excitement over winning something and "pecks" her and it is now sexual assault.

A woman will grab a man's croutch out of attraction or trying to send a signal and it will be seen as her "expressing her sexuality"

See what feminists have turned this world into undecided

4 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by dangotesmummy: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Ladies and hypocrite, can she say she doesn't enjoyed it.. shiooor
there's nothing enjoyable in sexual assault in case your mom didn't teach you which I expected of her ass good mother.

Because if a woman pulled your penis or smacked your penis and took off I'm sure you won't be ranting nonsense. So next time think with your brain. THeres a reason why your head is on top and your penis below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by revolt(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
There's no sexual assault here joooo.... A happy fan pecks her and runs away...jes mischief or happy fan. This sex assault thing is being abused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Well the one that pressed my yansh in public .. I never knew him but gave details to police

He did 24months in prison then got deported ... trust me that isn’t Naija ...there is cctv and his face allow is all they need
Where is the sexual assault in that video ? This is just a fellow basking on the euphoria of whatever was running in his mind and decided to do something stupid.
Yes ! That was quite stupid but there is nothing sexual in nature about it.
Talking about your ass - It is only sane morrafuckers that wont yield to press the hell out of that ass of yours .
Honestly your ass should be banned from public view. cheesy
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

Well the one that pressed my yansh in public .. I never knew him but gave details to police

He did 24months in prison then got deported ... trust me that isn’t Naija ...there is cctv and his face allow is all they need
are you the one on profile pic?damn you are ugly,your bf is trying to be honest,who would grab that shithole is insane

4 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by durasome(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
person no dey follow una play again? small thing harassment! na was!

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MrNigeria2018: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
The guy was only playing with her...

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

mehn u 're heartless
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by coleB(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:
No consent! wrong!
She only kept a straight face cause she was live ....
Hopefully she press charges nonsense ...

press charges against an unknown man?
what if the accused is frm a country that doesn't allow extradition? undecided
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by coleB(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
ijbeauty:
Not funny though. I would have given him a dirty slap embarassed
easier said than done. u will still do the same thing she did (act professional on live tv), u cant allow ur emotions to cost u ur job
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by oruma19: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
geezyk:
The guy was just joyful, I think. maybe his team just won, and he's happy.
the guy is a funny guy. He is happy.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by geezyk(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
oruma19:
the guy is a funny guy. He is happy.
Thats just the way I see it, others might see it differently

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Altern8(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

cheesy cheesy Deported! The only thing on his mind (on his way back) would have been “just because I press yansh o”.

2 Likes

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by kellz0(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lalas247:

24 months I.e two years android still got deported for pressing Nyah’s?? angry which country is that please
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Lalas247(f): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
kellz0:
24 months I.e two years android still got deported for pressing Nyah’s?? angry which country is that please
Uk... England to be precise

all crimes here if you are illegal immigrant you will serve your term first then they send you back .. how it’s done ask anybody ..
The only way u can fight deportation after a crime ...maybe you are married with children living in the country but even then sha its hard ...
Same with America too ....

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Allisonstvs(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
ifedolapoferanm:
SARS no dey that country
lol funny

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by sukhothai: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Preshy561:
loose guys everywhere,just like the one above me.
tight HO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.