Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup (70912 Views)

African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by MarieSucre(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
geezyk:
Have you been to a viewing center before and your team is a goal behind? and them your team equalises maybe at the 89th minute, that's when you'll know the joy I'm talking about, especially when they're playing against Barça or Man City .
So in viewing centers, you will hug a guy tight, caress his left breast and plant wet kiss with saliva on his cheek and smell his hair and he will not do anything? Interesting! I have never seen this before so forgive me if I say I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by geezyk(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

So in viewing centers, you will hug a guy tight, caress his left breast and plant wet kiss with saliva on his cheek and smell his hair and he will not do anything? Interesting! I have never seen this before so forgive me if I say I don't believe you.
If you watch the video closely, you'll notice he never intended holding the breast, he was aiming for the left arm, and he just planted a kiss on her cheek he was joyous.

Aswear he might not even notice he touched her breast, he didn't caress it, is touch and caress the same thing? don't blow this out of proportion.

BTW, viewing centres are way rougher, they can blow the roof off your head..
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2018
I have been trying to picture this scenario the other way round. If the reporter was male and an excited female fan runs over and plants a peck on him, little or no fuss will be made about that. When we call women weaker now they will be vexing anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by austyn0(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2018
GangnamStyle:
I have been trying to picture this scenario the other way round. If the reporter was male and an excited female fan runs over and plants a peck on him, little or no fuss will be made about that. When we call women weaker now they will be vexing anyhow.
Laughs....What an egregious way to place womengrin
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Excuse me! I don't need to be a Nigerian to react .. Regardless of the race, generally women think alike.. cool
but U're Nigerian na. and as to the last part of ur sentence after d the last comma , datz true.
Re: Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup by meobizy(f): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Most news women are facially attractive.
I will do the same sans the groping.
I’ve watched the video before and I don’t remember the guy doing any wrong touches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.