Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4999 Views)

A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. / I'm A 24-year Old Girl Who's Dating A Divorcee,he Prevents Me From His Phone / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Humanityfirst: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
I did mention in my post that I am in my early forties.

UyaiIncomparabl:
Op. Wait first. How old are you?
You better tell me! undecided
A miracle awaits you!
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol! I think he should pm you and you should reply him lipsrsealed

If your not already taken...

He lives in the US and i have no interest in relocating.

No no no. I'm not single, neither am I searching. I have no interest to relocate too. I'm very fine where I am. Baby, Ngwanu. This is one of your many chances.

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
I did mention in my post that I am in my early forties.

Ok. Come. Are you FannySwindler?
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Soul sister! I thought the same too cheesy

Na him. No story. He's just an attention seeker.
Re: . by Humanityfirst: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
I do not know who that is, and if I may also mention that I'm new to Nairaland in term of posting comments. I do come here for naija news but just joined today.

UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok. Come. Are you FannySwindler?
Re: . by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He even created this username today. I pity those who will apply for the position. Fanny will just swindle their puzeze cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
I do not know who that is, and if I may also mention that I'm new to Nairaland in term of posting comments. I do come here for naija news but just joined today.

Indeed.

Sha sofri with the lielie

2 Likes

Re: . by linearity: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
linearity:
OP, I will marry you! Send me plane moni, I don get US visa.

UyaiIncomparabl:

Hoe-leh spotted!

It takes one to know another. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good luck, OP. I hope you find what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: . by Humanityfirst: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks.
JupiterGeekVII:
Good luck, OP. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Re: . by Humanityfirst: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
I cant proof any further than this...attached herewith is my work badge. I work for the US Govt. Sorry I do have to cover all info on the badge to protect myself. Hand written is today's date and time in my location (NB: my hand writing is not that bad, I had to use my left hand so my writing wont be recognizable...

Ishilove:

Mr Accurate Time keeper, wehdone sir
Re: . by TSOM(m): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
I cant proof any further than this...attached herewith is my work badge. I work for the US Govt. Sorry I do have to cover all info on the badge to protect myself. Hand written is today's date and time in my location (NB: my hand writing is not that bad, I had to use my left hand so my writing wont be recognizable...

Maybe this is authentic; then again, maybe it is not.

You'd never find love this way if you are actively seeking for it.

Putting your profile out her and scripting your words like you have would only attract desperate folks.

Aren't you on Facebook? On Facebook you can at least do some 'window shopping':

*Check out her pictures to see how attractive, slutty and vain she is or isn't;

*Check her post history to gauge how rational, enlightened she is while checking out her attention-craving tendencies;

*And a gazillion other prerequisites you'd look out for in a woman you intend to be with.

The options aren't even limited to women on your 'friends' list'. Mutual friends and active or passive users in groups and on pages can be checked out out.

You don't even need to send them friend requests at first . Just add them on Facebook Messenger and work your charm if you please.

If you are really who you claim to be - as enlightened and stable as you claim to be - you shouldn't have any problem interacting with women and making moves on the ones you facing.

This technique of yours is so 2006 and attracts mostly the wrong women.

1 Like

Re: . by Humanityfirst: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
I do appreciate your honest observation. Yes FB, Instagram or the likes are more suitable for this but for the sake of my ex, my daughter and other people involved, I would hate to use my situation inconvenience anyone of them. On these mention platforms I do have friends that are my ex friends who are my friends wives too...on these platform I do have my in- laws who are wonderful people. How would these people feel if they get one of my post such as these. I chose this medium because I want to be as discrete as possible. i may be wrong by thinking this may work but a trial wont hurt.

TSOM:

Maybe this is authentic; then again, maybe it is not.

You'd never find love this way if you are actively seeking for it.

Putting your profile out her and scripting your words like you have would only attract desperate folks.

Aren't you on Facebook? On Facebook you can at least do some 'window shopping':

*Check out her pictures to see how attractive, slutty and vain she is or isn't;

*Check her post history to gauge how rational, enlightened she is while checking out her attention-craving tendencies;

*And a gazillion other prerequisites you'd look out for in a woman you intend to be with.

The options aren't even limited to women on your 'friends' list'. Mutual friends and active or passive users in groups and on pages can be checked out out.

You don't even need to send them friend requests at first . Just add them on Facebook Messenger and work your charm if you please.

If you are really who you claim to be - as enlightened and stable as you claim to be - you shouldn't have any problem interacting with women and making moves on the ones you facing.

This technique of yours is so 2006 and attracts mostly the wrong women.

5 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:

Are you balding, sir? cheesy
Re: . by Humanityfirst: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
I dont understand u but if your question is if I'm bald, the answer is NO cuz I currently have a fro on.

Ishilove:

Are you balding, sir? cheesy
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:

I dont understand u but if your question is if I'm bald, the answer is NO cuz I currently have a fro on.

OK. Goodluck, without the Jonathan cheesy
Re: . by TSOM(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
I do appreciate your honest observation. Yes FB, Instagram or the likes are more suitable for this but for the sake of my ex, my daughter and other people involved, I would hate to use my situation inconvenience anyone of them. On these mention platforms I do have friends that are my ex friends who are my friends wives too...on these platform I do have my in- laws who are wonderful people. How would these people feel if they get one of my post such as these. I chose this medium because I want to be as discrete as possible. i may be wrong by thinking this may work but a trial wont hurt.

That's the thing- you don't post anything on your profile or have them reading anything on your timeline.

That's what inbox conversations are for. All you need do is establish communication with the woman of interest.

A simple "Hi", "Hello", "Trust your day is going well enough?" gets everything started.

On Nairaland (and other such anonymous and semi-anonymous forums) you are almost driving in pitch-black darkness.
Re: . by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Between You And I, who Find Trouble Pass?
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
TSOM:

That's the thing- you don't post anything on your profile or have them reading anything on your timeline.

That's what inbox conversations are for. All you need do is establish communication with the woman of interest.

A simple "Hi", "Hello", "Trust your day is going well enough?" gets everything started.

On Nairaland (and other such anonymous and semi-anonymous forums) you are almost driving in pitch-black darkness.
You sound very experienced. TSOM, you sef have gone down this route in search of love?

2 Likes

Re: . by TSOM(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishilove:

You sound very experienced. TS.OM, you sef have gone down this route in search of love?
I have admitted it several times when asked on this forum - online dating is worth it, Facebook dating especially.

I know 'cause some of the better women I have had and still have in my life (friends and lovers) are those I 'met' on Facebook before we set out to meet physically. And so far I haven't regretted it. smiley
Re: . by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
TSOM:

I have admitted it several times when asked on this forum - online dating is worth it, Facebook dating especially.

I know 'cause some of the better women I have had and still have in my life (friends and lovers) are those I 'met' on Facebook before we set out to meet physically. And so far I haven't regretted it. smiley
And none on NL? I hear all y'all wanna do on NL is to hang ladies' legs on burglary proof and administer deek cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Must you marry a Nigerian? Aren't you in the USA? Marry somebody you meet there.

Or.... don't marry again. You don't HAVE to marry.
Re: . by ednut1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
cooooooks:
Must you marry a Nigerian? Aren't you in the USA? Marry somebody you meet there.

Or.... don't marry again. You don't HAVE to marry.
typical nigerian man abroad cant deal with women of the west grin. Give the nigerian babe dey import 6 months when she starts to mingle with pple at work , she transforms into a woman of the west sad.
Re: . by Humanityfirst: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm...I must say u do have a good point. Just so you know, I never plan to do this today. I just came on for the normal gist and the idea popped in my head, and welcome the idea of being discrete.
TSOM:

Re: . by Humanityfirst: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
My ex is an American with no African heritage. I know it doesn't matter, but isn't it logical that if you get burnt once it is okay to try something else? What is wrong in wanting a Nigerian?

ednut1:
typical nigerian man abroad cant deal with women of the west grin. Give the nigerian babe dey import 6 months when she starts to mingle with pple at work , she transforms into a woman of the west sad.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
linearity:

It takes one to know another. smiley

Attention seeker
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamPlato:

Between You And I, who Find Trouble Pass?

Na you o, Danny! I give you hand.
Re: . by TSOM(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishilove:

And none on NL? I hear all y'all wanna do on NL is to hang ladies' legs on burglary proof and administer deek cheesy tongue

Have I interacted with females on Nairaland off Nairaland? Maybe, maybe not.
Have met up with a few physically? Maybe, maybe not.
Have I made romantic or sexual moves on any? No. Not yet since at such periods I am either involved with someone else or starting something beautiful with someone else.

Facebook is just better for several reasons and has a billion advantages over Nairaland.

Well, if for some reason what you both have going goes south, either party maintains a level of decorum. You'd think twice before washing your dirty linen on your timeline unlike Nairaland where you have the aggrieved party (male or female) creating alternate monikers to shame or seek the ruin of the other person.
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:

If you insist.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just curious about something...

How long have you been a U S citizen?
Re: . by mrfarmer600(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
linearity:
OP, I will marry you! Send me plane moni, I don get US visa.

1 Like

Re: . by Jadoskii(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
Hi everyone,

I know this is an unusual place to throw this advert, it just happened that I do not feel comfortable placing this on other social media platforms that may be considered conventionally suitable for such. I am a young man who recently divorced from his partner of 7 years and is looking for a second chance to find love that has for long eluded him. First I must say my ex wasn't a bad person and neither was I, it's just that sometimes things are just not meant to be and I will be more than happy to tell who ever want to listen to my story personally as I don't think its appropriate to spill this in public for the sake of other parties involved.

Meet me:

I am a Nigerian by birth but a citizen of the USA. I was born into the Yoruba and a Muslim family of 6 (but I'm now a christian and have been since my college days in Nigeria); mom (late), dad (late), two younger brothers and a little sister. I am a professional in the medical practice and have been for over 10 years. I was raised in Lagos where I attended my primary and secondary education. I love Lagos and try to come at least twice every year. Relocated to the US 15 years ago and had my college education here in the US. I'm not rich but financially stable; meaning I can afford basic needs of life. I'm not a wealth monger and don't have choice properties either in Nigeria or here in the US; I believe in simplicity of life and only buy what I need. I love seeing places and as big fan of vacation I try to visit at least two places outside the US every year and visit places within the US as needed. I am a Christian (not a fanatic or what we referred to as SU) and I like all religion from Islam to Hindu and even people who choose to believe in nothing. I love the outdoors activities and my favorite spot to relax is by the beach. My previous marriage was blessed with a daughter which is the love of my life. I have tried to give an honest picture of myself and would be happy to shed more in private.

What I am looking for:

Above all things I want someone who has love for humanity, and by this I mean someone who will selflessly do what is right not because it serves her right but because it forward the cause of goodness to humanity. I want someone who is kind, compassionate and who has empathy to the sufferings of others. I am looking for a woman as I am heterosexual, and may I interject that I have no problem with people sexuality or choice of partner ( I do have gay/lesbian friends). I don't care what religion you are, it is your choice and God given right to worship your Him any way you like ( I was born a Muslim but now I am a christian, so go figure). It's a plus to be good looking (as we know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder),but character is more important for me. This may sound arrogant so pardon me, I want someone with a good career path irrespective of background, ethnicity or skin color ( we are all equal before God). I am looking for someone who will be willing to come and live here in the US with me as an equal partner. I am no longer a big fan of love at first sight considering my previous marriage, I believe love should be seeded and nurtured. lastly I want someone who is willing to share my joy, sorrow, bear my children, support me in my weaknesses and uphold my strength. As an orphan she would be my parent and guardian. I am willing to mutually be same to this person and build a lasting relationship based on trust and love.

If you are this person, please send me a message and I would be happy to chat with you on whatever platform is convenient for you. May I just add here that I am a very shy guy.

Thanks for taking time to read all these.
good evening sir.let's chat sir I have a single sister who possess all the qualities uve mentioned..what's your email address....mine is 2pentyne@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video / What Will You Do If You Are Offered This Meal By Your Would Be Inlaws / Don’t Bring Vaseline Please, Portharcourt Endowed Girl Shares Hot Twerk Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.