Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4953 Views)

A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. / I'm A 24-year Old Girl Who's Dating A Divorcee,he Prevents Me From His Phone / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Humanityfirst: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Eeeeyah!
I wish say i dey find husband, but pity, i no dey find.
May you find your missing ribs. kiss
Re: . by Humanityfirst: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks.

UyaiIncomparabl:
Eeeeyah!
I wish say i dey find husband, but pity, i no dey find.
May you find your missing ribs. kiss

1 Like

Re: . by Fadiga24(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nairaland is the worst place to look for a life partner

So many ill mannered girls here

5 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:
Nairaland is the worst place to look for a life partner

So many ill mannered girls here

undecided
How you take know?
Don't spoil his soup. You can as well refer your sister or cousins.

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Op. Wait first. How old are you?
You better tell me! undecided
A miracle awaits you!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yoruba demon? shocked
I cover my cousins with the blood. grin

Just kidding, goodluck bro.

3 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Smell scam

4 Likes

Re: . by austyn0(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: . by Fadiga24(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
ednut1:
Smell scam

Abi, too good to be true
Re: . by Fadiga24(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
A miracle awaits you!

You have been in this thread for the past two hours later you'll be forming hard to get

1 Like

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

You have been in this thread for the past two hours later you'll be forming hard to get

How sure are your claims about my being online?
Hard to get? I don't even know whatcha talking about.

1 Like

Re: . by Humanityfirst: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ask me anythin except personal info to proof to u...I dont blame you for being skeptical. I know scam is real, this aint one. Thanks anyway.

ednut1:
Smell scam
Re: . by Humanityfirst: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
I refer u to my earlier response. In now where have I presented myself as a catch, I did not promised any incentive, did not ask for any condition other than a career path and to be a good person. I could have decided not to mention Im a divorcee with polish lifestyle. I am an ordinary person like y'all with everyday life struggle.

Fadiga24:

Abi, too good to be true

2 Likes

Re: . by geezyk(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Well, we find love in the strangest of places, even on nairaland.

I wish you well in your search. but this piece is well crafted that my inner nose is smelling scam! scam!! scam!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
You sound like a gem... I wish you a compatible partner.

2 Likes

Re: . by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
Hi everyone,

I know this is an unusual place to throw this advert, it just happened that I do not feel comfortable placing this on other social media platforms that may be considered conventionally suitable for such. I am a young man who recently divorced from his partner of 7 years and is looking for a second chance to find love that has for long eluded him. First I must say my ex wasn't a bad person and neither was I, it's just that sometimes things are just not meant to be and I will be more than happy to tell who ever want to listen to my story personally as I don't think its appropriate to spill this in public for the sake of other parties involved.

Meet me:

I am a Nigerian by birth but a citizen of the USA. I was born into the Yoruba and a Muslim family of 6 (but I'm now a christian and have been since my college days in Nigeria); mom (late), dad (late), two younger brothers and a little sister. I am a professional in the medical practice and have been for over 10 years. I was raised in Lagos where I attended my primary and secondary education. I love Lagos and try to come at least twice every year. Relocated to the US 15 years ago and had my college education here in the US. I'm not rich but financially stable; meaning I can afford basic needs of life. I'm not a wealth monger and don't have choice properties either in Nigeria or here in the US; I believe in simplicity of life and only buy what I need. I love seeing places and as big fan of vacation I try to visit at least two places outside the US every year and visit places within the US as needed. I am a Christian (not a fanatic or what we referred to as SU) and I like all religion from Islam to Hindu and even people who choose to believe in nothing. I love the outdoors activities and my favorite spot to relax is by the beach. My previous marriage was blessed with a daughter which is the love of my life. I have tried to give an honest picture of myself and would be happy to shed more in private.

What I am looking for:

Above all things I want someone who has love for humanity, and by this I mean someone who will selflessly do what is right not because it serves her right but because it forward the cause of goodness to humanity. I want someone who is kind, compassionate and who has empathy to the sufferings of others. I am looking for a woman as I am heterosexual, and may I interject that I have no problem with people sexuality or choice of partner ( I do have gay/lesbian friends). I don't care what religion you are, it is your choice and God given right to worship your Him any way you like ( I was born a Muslim but now I am a christian, so go figure). It's a plus to be good looking (as we know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder),but character is more important for me. This may sound arrogant so pardon me, I want someone with a good career path irrespective of background, ethnicity or skin color ( we are all equal before God). I am looking for someone who will be willing to come and live here in the US with me as an equal partner. I am no longer a big fan of love at first sight considering my previous marriage, I believe love should be seeded and nurtured. lastly I want someone who is willing to share my joy, sorrow, bear my children, support me in my weaknesses and uphold my strength. As an orphan she would be my parent and guardian. I am willing to mutually be same to this person and build a lasting relationship based on trust and love.

If you are this person, please send me a message and I would be happy to chat with you on whatever platform is convenient for you. May I just add here that I am a very shy guy.

Thanks for taking time to read all these.
Re: . by Mzcuddlecherry(f): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
Humanityfirst:
Hi everyone,

I know this is an unusual place to throw this advert, it just happened that I do not feel comfortable placing this on other social media platforms that may be considered conventionally suitable for such. I am a young man who recently divorced from his partner of 7 years and is looking for a second chance to find love that has for long eluded him. First I must say my ex wasn't a bad person and neither was I, it's just that sometimes things are just not meant to be and I will be more than happy to tell who ever want to listen to my story personally as I don't think its appropriate to spill this in public for the sake of other parties involved.

Meet me:

I am a Nigerian by birth but a citizen of the USA. I was born into the Yoruba and a Muslim family of 6 (but I'm now a christian and have been since my college days in Nigeria); mom (late), dad (late), two younger brothers and a little sister. I am a professional in the medical practice and have been for over 10 years. I was raised in Lagos where I attended my primary and secondary education. I love Lagos and try to come at least twice every year. Relocated to the US 15 years ago and had my college education here in the US. I'm not rich but financially stable; meaning I can afford basic needs of life. I'm not a wealth monger and don't have choice properties either in Nigeria or here in the US; I believe in simplicity of life and only buy what I need. I love seeing places and as big fan of vacation I try to visit at least two places outside the US every year and visit places within the US as needed. I am a Christian (not a fanatic or what we referred to as SU) and I like all religion from Islam to Hindu and even people who choose to believe in nothing. I love the outdoors activities and my favorite spot to relax is by the beach. My previous marriage was blessed with a daughter which is the love of my life. I have tried to give an honest picture of myself and would be happy to shed more in private.

What I am looking for:

Above all things I want someone who has love for humanity, and by this I mean someone who will selflessly do what is right not because it serves her right but because it forward the cause of goodness to humanity. I want someone who is kind, compassionate and who has empathy to the sufferings of others. I am looking for a woman as I am heterosexual, and may I interject that I have no problem with people sexuality or choice of partner ( I do have gay/lesbian friends). I don't care what religion you are, it is your choice and God given right to worship your Him any way you like ( I was born a Muslim but now I am a christian, so go figure). It's a plus to be good looking (as we know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder),but character is more important for me. This may sound arrogant so pardon me, I want someone with a good career path irrespective of background, ethnicity or skin color ( we are all equal before God). I am looking for someone who will be willing to come and live here in the US with me as an equal partner. I am no longer a big fan of love at first sight considering my previous marriage, I believe love should be seeded and nurtured. lastly I want someone who is willing to share my joy, sorrow, bear my children, support me in my weaknesses and uphold my strength. As an orphan she would be my parent and guardian. I am willing to mutually be same to this person and build a lasting relationship based on trust and love.

If you are this person, please send me a message and I would be happy to chat with you on whatever platform is convenient for you. May I just add here that I am a very shy guy.

Thanks for taking time to read all these.
I sent you a mail
Re: . by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
A miracle awaits you!
Aunty Uyi, talk true and confess sey you get interest grin

2 Likes

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

How sure are your claims about my being online?
Hard to get? I don't even know whatcha talking about!
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
LivingFree:
You sound like a gem... I wish you a compatible partner.

It could be you, pretty lady. Just grab whilst offer last! undecided
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mzcuddlecherry:
I sent you a mail

You need a husband too?
Re: . by Fadiga24(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need a husband too?

3 hours
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Aunty Uyi, talk true and confess sey you get interest grin

grin
Interest for where? cheesy
He types like FannySwindler. My mind tells me he's the one.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It could be you, pretty lady. Just grab whilst offer last! undecided

Lol! I think he should pm you and you should reply him lipsrsealed

If your not already taken...

He lives in the US and i have no interest in relocating.
Re: . by Fadiga24(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Women and forming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by linearity: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
OP, I will marry you! Send me plane moni, I don get US visa.

5 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Interest for where? cheesy
He types like FannySwindler. My mind tells me he's the one.
Soul sister! I thought the same too cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

3 hours
Mr Accurate Time keeper, wehdone sir

Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
linearity:
OP, I will marry you! Send me plane moni, I don get US visa.

Hoe-leh spotted!
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fadiga24:

3 hours

Ok. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Baby Pig With Human Face Goes Viral / My Girlfriend Keeps Banging Everyone Including Cripple / Understanding The Role Of Third Party In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.