Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5003 Views)

A Divorcee About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Life Because Of Love. / I'm A 24-year Old Girl Who's Dating A Divorcee,he Prevents Me From His Phone / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ishilove: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2018
TSOM:

Have I interacted with females on Nairaland off Nairaland? Maybe, maybe not.
Have met up with a few physically? Maybe, maybe not.
Have I made romantic or sexual moves on any? No. Not yet since at such periods I am either involved with someone else or starting something beautiful with someone else.

Facebook is just better for several reasons and has a billion advantages over Nairaland.

Well, if for some reason what you both have going goes south, either party maintains a level of decorum. You'd think twice before washing your dirty linen on your timeline unlike Nairaland where you have the aggrieved party (male or female) creating alternate monikers to shame or seek the ruin of the other person.
I get your point and it makes perfect sense
Re: . by Humanityfirst: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2018
About 7 years ago

Bsuedu:
Just curious about something...

How long have you been a U S citizen?
Re: . by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Ishilove:

He even created this username today. I pity those who will apply for the position. Fanny will just swindle their puzeze cheesy

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
You no go kee me o! cheesy
Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Humanityfirst:
My ex is an American with no African heritage. I know it doesn't matter, but isn't it logical that if you get burnt once it is okay to try something else? What is wrong in wanting a Nigerian?

baba forget nigerian gals based here , it wud be hard to find genuine one here, they wud prob deny they have a BF, when u bring dem to usa they use u get greencard and gp to thier real boo. U have a kid self must u remarry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Challenge That Ladies Are Now Doing On Twitter. / This Is Becoming A Problem(i Need Your Advice) / Nigerians, I Have Finally Concluded. It's Over [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.