Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (106118 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by 4kDdullard: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kenya and banging of peoples' wives na 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by 4kDdullard: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
ALAYORMII:
Nigeria and barbarism

Was the woman's vj cut off too??

Someone had consensual sex with ur wife and the punishment is to cut off his John Thomas

You can't even arrest such a person cos its two adult doing their freewill
It happened in Kenya please not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by emmyt2: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why sleeping with somebody's wife when we have a lot single lady out there.
A bitter lesson any way.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by sarahade(f): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mtcheew.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by MrBigiman: 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Plss, he should run to a hospital before it's too late.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Daniel058(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
The treatment nọ too bad compared to what he did.. Sorry to say that but it's true

1 Like

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by darkmarky(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Serves him right. Don't commit adultery.. It was spelt clear in the ten commandments!

1 Like

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Dannykool(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
Nawa o people can really go to the extreme.
So what did he now did to his wife

He will stitch Dat of his wife
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
The authenticity of these pictures is suspicious... Which man on earth go sit down jejely make they cut him prick? The pain alone nor go make am run mad?
Ordinary razor go cut person finger, person go feel great pain.....na kor prick where person go sit so calmly.... Op na LIE
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
JUNGLE JUSTICE

Why take laws into their own hand.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
4kDdullard:
It happened in Kenya please not Nigeria
u mean am? grin grin grin grin grin grin Kenya and Bleep na twins
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Op point of correction, he's no longer a man. because he doesn't have the real manhood again,

Not nice at all

Instead of the husband to chop off his wife erectile clitoris, he went ahead and cutoff this fool rodshocked

His manhood lives on grin
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats Extreme!

But I Sure Will Do Same
Ha, because he Bleep ur wife, so what will you do to the woman gangan.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by ozo13(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
tetula123:
dude looks too relax for a man without a hood. grin
lol
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Make him u super glue na... More over, it happen in Abakaliki
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think they should seal off the wife's pussy too
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
I think they should seat off the wife's pussy too
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
Stock fire wood in her pvssy
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by simplyOJ(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
What then happened to the wife? See the guy in the first picture self. Somebody is in pain & he is busy taking snap shot.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
He continued from where the man stopped.

Life goes on
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by adebayour26: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
tetula123:
dude looks too relax for a man without a hood. grin
I support your point, man. It's not possible for him to still be comfortable like that.

All the best for him sha
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Follygunners: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
I hate when pple put the onus on the man alone... It takes both of them to fvck one another. The man fvcked a married lady... The same way we can say a married lady fvcked a single dude. cool

They keep blaming a guy for sleeping with a married lady.. BS! Why can't you blame the lady that breaks her own vows?
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by greggng: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
That serves him better. Except if the husband is dead .on no account should one sleep with living man's wife....quote me
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
So what did he now do to his wife
GrammarNasi come o! oh lord shocked

1 Like

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by yungkesh(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
I don believe it
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by milemimi93(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
If my wife cheats , it's my wife I will kill I won't have a problem with the man she cheats with. She wasn't raped for fvck sake.

Alhamdullilah am not getting married..
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fvcking someone else wife angry you deserve this join.....idiot

1 Like

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kweeeeke! sad shocked

While I don't support adultery, this is very shocking, barbaric and extreme sad
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Emmykevwe: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
The man should have caution his wife no be the woman allow the man come sleep with her was she raped.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
After all the ashawo parlour wey dey, hin no see one to go release tension........... Serves him right....
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Lexusgs430: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishilove:
Kweeeeke! sad shocked

While I don't support adultery, this is very shocking, barbaric and extreme sad

Serves him right & left + middle......
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
ALAYORMII:
Nigeria and barbarism

Was the woman's vj cut off too??

Someone had consensual sex with ur wife and the punishment is to cut off his John Thomas

You can't even arrest such a person cos its two adult doing their freewill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.