Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos (106116 Views)

Village In Africa Where Man's Joystick Will Be Flogged Before He Can Marry (Pix) / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
greggng:
That serves him better. Except if the husband is dead .on no account should one sleep with living man's wife....quote me

On no account should you marry a woman you can not satisfy both emotionally, physically and economically. Make sure you marry a women you can care for if not those that can do the job better will step in.

Moreover it is a free world people should bleep whoever agrees to bleep with them the onus should be on the married one among them to decline or accept. If the married one accept without undue pressure or coercion they her/his partner should blame him/her and not the other party to the bleeping. What is wrong with men of these days in a civilized society the husband is going to face a jail term for inflicting body harm to the guy banging his wife.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by frankblinkz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyndy1000:

Yes both the man n de wife are guilty
haba u re still confused until she did it...hahahaha
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
WHO CUT HIS JOYSTICK?
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Ellabae(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
shocked Why would a married woman allow that? I blame the woman.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by dajoaneke(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
tetula123:
dude looks too relax for a man without a hood. grin
seem like he this was his grand performance. He has arrived!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Op point of correction, he's no longer a man. because he doesn't have the real manhood again,

Not nice at all

Instead of the husband to chop off his wife erectile clitoris, he went ahead and cutoff this fool rodshocked

later they will say women should face their cheating husbands and not the side chick, ladies, saff comman see men disgracing themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by ALAYORMII: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
4kDdullard:
It happened in Kenya please not Nigeria

Africa and barbarism then
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by 91119111c(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
Nawa o people can really go to the extreme.
So what did he now do to his wife

shave the roundabout off
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Rhea(f): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really shocking. According to a video footage making the rounds online, a man went through extreme length to show that his wife is really his property. It was alleged that the aggrieved husband cut of the joystick of a man whom he caught sleeping with his wife.

The man was stripped unclad with blood gushing out from his mutilated private part as neighbors and passersby gathered to see for themselves.

Some people even brought out their phones to record the injured man as he laid on the ground there lamenting.

The poster of the video didn't give the location where it happened but online users have condemned the wicked act by the husband because 'it takes two to tangle'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/mans-mahd-cut-off-after-he-was-cut-sleeping-with-a-married-woman.html

at least they left him with something to stick into a hen next time. Next time will be his balls
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by oluangelkay(f): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Viralkid:
I don't think he cut off the prick if not he'll still not be seated like that. tongue
The prick was actually divided into two equal parts. I have the full video.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Though the guy is guilty but not as guilty as the husband of the woman in the court of law. That husband will get a higher sentence in a Sane Society.

Taking law into his own hand and cutting of another mans preek is a serious offence. Attempted murder. it is as bad as wanting to kill the man.

Now, On a personal note!

I would never beat up a man having affairs with my wife or girlfriend .

Never!

Is he the one unfaithful or my wife?
the man is not unfaithful to me it is my wife!

It is my wife of Course

So if you've got anyone to deal with, it is your wife not her lover.
Send her packing and never to look back.

That is my take.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Compulsory retirement from active service...
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:03am On Jun 21, 2018
e no go pass Kenya or Zimbabwe.... this kind news were originated from those side...
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by segunk1(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Olorun ma je.

If he did it
The wife did it
All of them did it
Or they didn't did it abi lipsrsealed

Yheeh! My chest! My guy pls how did they did it self

2 Likes

Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Luminee(f): 12:50am On Jun 21, 2018
So sad, they just removed the "M" from the life of the "Man", he is now left with "an".
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2018
I hope my landlord no go cash me with his new wife o, the babe too sweet. Rokia2 and ajepako no go take una bad belle tell the man sey I dey collabo him wife o
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by 2016v2017: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2018
cyndy1000:
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 21, 2018
segunk1:

Yheeh! My chest! My guy pls how did they did it self
the guy first did it and the woman second did it And in the process of denying they didn't did it the did has been done. I just sorry for the diding undecided
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Bigprick9inches: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats Extreme!

But I Sure Will Do Same
e mean say you go cut preek till your hand pain u and when you jam my type, na your head i go cut.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 4:56am On Jun 21, 2018
If the husband was “doing” his wife well . . . . ? ? ?

Just saying. . . . . ! wink

Some men are “sweeter” than others! kiss

No wonder the wife cheats. What a BEAST! embarassed
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Ibro2005: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Good for him
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Rosebloom: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2018
The husband is plain callous, cos I'm led to believe his wife ain't a minor.

It takes two to tango.

And what's with people and snapping of pishos sef, that's how they will see someone in pain and they keep clicking the camera. Exactly what an episode of the series Black Mirror depicted.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by redcliff: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2018
but some folks also think its ok for 2 lesbians to makeout in an uber and nothing should be done to them.. but they are the same folks that rush here and exclaim this man deserves this penis getting cut off because of another lover... if thats not confusion and hypocrisy, i wonder what else is.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by innocential3032(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2018
If am in d man shoe,instead of fighting d man or do anything harmful to him i rather live both of them n for d wife,she wil neva step her foot into my house again
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Viralkid:
I don't think he cut off the prick if not he'll still not be seated like that. tongue

Just lewk at ur sense of reasoning. So should he be dancing? Sense is like plant, grow it.
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2018
By the way cap or no cap.. u can still bang. If u know, you know
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Boboswae(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Mtcheww, I hate nigerians
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by antobrige: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2018
cyndy1000:

Simple he will forget his wife.....
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2018
Two adults decided to sleep together and u cut of your fellow man's John thomas. Take him to court and deal with him decisively.
What kind of jungle justice is this.
If u can't accommodate what Ur yeyecious wife is doing, don't u know the way to the court?

Heartless man
Re: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos by Codes151(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2018
The man should b jailed..

A woman, married or not has right to see or walk out in any marriage.

Cheated on u? Leave or make up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.