Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (67448 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Based(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Blogger looking for traffic. Lies.!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Cruset(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2018
it just shows that women likes money...am so sure if the man was broke the lady go don pack her load comot the man house.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by tropaz(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2018
How come cossy hass the man's contact and knows much about his properties??
Story not adding up!!!
Tell us another story jor..

@cossy, tell us about your relationship with the man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Neighbor As in face me I face you grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by SURElee(f): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
She should report the case to the relevant authorities.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by chendstone01(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Ntoor
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.
lol u sound like a wife beater 2 grin

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2018
And they say Igbo men know how to take care of women.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.
Thank u for this bro....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2018
He is Rich that's all Nigerian women want, NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Issaboss(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
Sorry but no matter what a woman does, you do not have the right to touch her.

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
am i d only one wondering how anty cossy got his number? d admiring too much. **jst thinking though**

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2018
SOME WOMEN CAN BE VERY STUPID AT TIMES. WAT IS D FOOLISH WOMAN STILL DOING WITH D ANIMAL DAT CALLS HIMSELF A HUSBAND.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by TDonald: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2018
I wonder how Cossy got the man's phone number àbi she sef dey warm the man bed undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2018
BluntBoy:
And they say Igbo men know how to take care of women.
Believe that at your own peril. Though some of them are good depending on the home they were raised. Women and drama. You are in a marriage where he batters you like dough and you stay all cos of what people will say, forgetting when you die, he will marry someone else. I salute every woman out there who knows their own worth and know what self love is!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Issaboss:

Sorry but no matter what a woman does, you do not have the right to touch her.

GUY 4 GET DAT ISSUE. JUST PRAY U DON'T MARRY D WRONG WOMAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
They are child supports, They are women affairs, They is the police but yea instagram is better. Some people can't literary do anything without posting on social media, If she has reported to the necessary authorities before posting this to encourage others to do same that would be better. But no, She literary did nothing but show off her wounds. Wow you finally got scratches from a wife beater congrat. 1 like 1 share

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by WikeJnr(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Please how did she get his phone number? I hope it's not what am thinking sha grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by obi123: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

On no account i repeat on no account is domestic violence acceptable MAN or WOMAN, the man beat both his child and wife.
Some people have issues that they havent dealt with and are now transferring it to other people because they feel like they are in a place of power and there will be no repercussions , these sorts of people usually go for weakminded or physically weak people, people that can be dominated.

So yes someone can wake up and start beating a woman he has slept with and who has kids for him.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2018
veekid:
Who is cossy?
she is 4rm kano state,her village is by the left side of kano state,if you enter thru argungu.but,currently she resides in eket...but how she got to lagos,is what i cannot prove.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
No matter what a woman does, it shouldn't result to beating.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Cossy, why the keen interest? Seems you lost out on something.

If you really want to help her,contact the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team and the man will be picked up asap..

grin Men get beaten up these too by their wives.My former landlord, a supposedly fit, athletic, middle aged man used to get beaten up by his lepa wife to the point that we have to collectively remove the man's jugular from her clamp-like fist. grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Adekdammy: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Only a married boy beats his wife. Self control even in the face of provocation from your wife is part of what makes you a real married man.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Wetin aapunn? shocked Abi he no gree pay after d show? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Olalan:
[b]And you begin to ask why is the woman staying put in such an abusive marriage? [/b]The answer is most likely the goodies the man offers her cause he's obviously a very rich guy.
BTW think cossy should report him to the relevant authorities before they have a murder case in the neighbourhood
Money.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Beaten like a hag she is ... My people say "you are addressed as you dress" ... this hag sef wen no dey wear cloth at all, no need addressing her at all, na just constant beating like a naked dog wey she be.
Fulani man,go back n read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
There's never a justifiable reason for a man to beat a woman. No matter what she did, beating her up is not the right way to correct her.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
Though the report may be one-sided but no matter what the wife did beating her is barbaric. Tell me just what she could possibly do that will require beating? Now put yourself in her shoes and imagine your wife beating you for same offence, Does it make sense? Better you send her back to her parents than hit her no matter the abominable offense.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Very good. If you see the way these girls run their mouth and even talk anyhow to people online you'd think they are all related to Anthony Joshua.

Girls are weak, never engage in a dumb argument with them. Just one back hand slap and a punch in their chest it's all over.

Rubbish.
you're indeed an evil child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.