Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (67451 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by donbenie(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.
A man who has a tendency to beat the wife will do so at the slightest opportunity or are you saying another man will not walk away if presented with the same opportunity?
A wife beater is a wife beater,I've been married for 8 years and can't fathom a situation which will lead me to raise my hands and beat an adult..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by bethylove(f): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.

What are you saying? So she does something bad all the time? When beating becomes a constant thing the man is just a beast. There is no justification for beating your wife talk more of someone who tried to intervene.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

I cant believe that you are actually justifying men raising their hands; nay..belt (in this case) to strike women!
Even known murderers are accorded more respect throughout the judicial process before ( and for some), even after their sentencing.
And to think its not the first or second time such has occurred - how can you justify it?
And an innocent bystander tried to intervene and the animal went ballistic on her - you want to justify that too or that does not give you some hint about the character of the individual in question?
Let's all try to reason with fairness and objectivity please.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by gbishman: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
Madam big breast, I'll advice the following:
1. Get a job and spend less time puck nosing in other people's affairs I. e being a gossip with a house help of another person.
2. Rather going to the police, exploit the channel and laws of Lagos state on women's right and domestic violence.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/
That 1diot should be sent to prison atleast for 3months..,but Nooo! Once police are able to get some money from him,nothing will happen. Our govt and law enforcement agents are our biggest problems. And the wife can't go report him to relevant authorities. A Nigerian woman would rather die in her abusive marriage and in bondage than be single,alive,free and well.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by toscolee(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
did the man beat his wife in private?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

She probably beat him up too in public while neighbours tried to separate them. She does it everyday. In fact the beating he gives her in public is just a revenge for the beating she also gives him too in public. He now has to use makeup and sunglasses just like her to cover the bruises.

smh the way y'all try to find excuses to justify nonsense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Issaboss:

Omo if you marry wrong woman, if she provoke you kukuma leave the house 4 am, if e come too much carry am go drop 4 her parents house

BROS IM NO EASY AS U SAY OOO. IM GET SOME GALS IF U CARRY DEM GO BACK, HER PPLE GO EVEN REJECT AM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by jaytime(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
But you end up advertising the wife beater's business. I personally know the plaza where the man's shop is located; it's along Ado road (Ajah side), not Badore.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by gerrad199(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
Whatever it is that she did does not warrant him beating a matured lady who is even his wife and mother of his kids. He even beat her in front of the child. That's wrong and the man is wrong for doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2018
LifeDrama:
Something is missing cry Cossy should tell us the truth about this man and stop lying.

According to his WeChat ID

He is a wonderful man grin

Cossy has made this nigga overnight celebrity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

Since you don't want to believe our dear bigbreasted Cossy's story like most of have believed, kindly help us call the man,get his own side of the story then comman post it here, we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
It seems ur brain is paining u
Munzy14:

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
So u re siding with the man now, even to the extent of beating a woman. If it is Tobi n Ceec case, Then ur ceec will be right with her insults even without tobi raising his hands. ooh world people. Inconsistency is a disease. Let all be truthful for once, condemn what is wrong n encourage good.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
It doesn't matter what she did, there are so many ways to deal with a woman without laying your finger on her.
He is beating the mum and the daughter is watching her I wonder how she view men in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Where was she beaten
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by CrazyRichNig(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

You sound like a potential wife beater.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by passey: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
donbenie:
A man who has a tendency to beat the wife will do so at the slightest opportunity or are you saying another man will not walk away if presented with the same opportunity?
A wife beater is a wife beater,I've been married for 8 years and can't fathom a situation which will lead me to raise my hands and beat an adult..

There is nothing like a wife beater just like there is nothing called husband beater! There is only a violent person.
Violent persons are found amongst both genders- male and female.
Good for you that you have been blessed with a good, non- violent woman, may God add to her blessings. Having said that, how will you handle a physically violent or abusive woman. I am saying a woman who curses you out and hits you? I ask this because women are more likely to attack another human being physically and verbally at the slightest opportunity- verifiable fact!
When a woman attacks a man, people will expect the man to walk away and "be a man". Nobody helps the women to understand responsibility, restraint and courtesy thereby enabling their bad habits and ultimately making them more likely to receive violence from men who have tendency of abuse and those who won't put up with the double standard!!!

My point is that both genders should be responsible and courteous.

Nobody should be exempted from the consequences of his or her bad behaviors.

It is actually disrespectful to our ladies to make them believe that they can do and say anything just because they are women!!!

We have created a victimhood mentality in our women by making them believe that even if they are wrong, there will be no consequences. So they can attack physically, verbally and emotionally and nothing should happen to them just because they are women!!!

Welcome to reality where shit happens.

I have a beautiful daughter who I training to understand responsibility as well as cause and effects. I actively praying and acting to protect her from violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by yori: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

No be only hate oga....you for beat them too! Yeeeyee idiot you are! So....in your own world, there must be a reason for a man or woman to beat each other abi? Odooondo ni e.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by RadiantKiwi(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

Pls change your mindset bro. If a man can't beat his mother he should not beat the mother of his kids. If he's not happy with her, he should fear God and leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by joe120120(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/

look at ur big gossip lip, go and mind ur business
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Veetee(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2018
The thing I can draw from this incident is it's not all about getting married to a rich man. marry someone you love and who loves you and then put it in God's hand. by praying. Some ladies are so blinded by material things
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by omonla10(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
A truecaller search on the number brings up a cute family picture.. O lord bless my family with real happiness and not only riches tainted with behind the scene sorrows
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by sarahade(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

You are sick person people who liked your comment are all sick.

Wife beater spotted. Let me just tell you don't try it any girl o.
Beat fire you will cry.

Well no man has ever deared to raise his hands because I respect myself alot.

Even if she provokes you to the extreme, walk away.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Albinoworwor: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

How can you come up with this kind of write up in a public forum undecided undecided undecided who knows sef maybe u be d man.

Am not writing dis based on cossy's version but how do u justify a man who beats up his wife in public right in front of his kid ....what manner of upbringing is he giving to that child....what happens to alternative dispute resolution.... Real men don't go physical...u never know the true health status of someone....what if in the process of beating her she collapse and dies....won't you b termed a murderer....

If u upset just put water in your mouth and hold for ten minutes trust me it works or best till take a walk out of the environment..... Heaven will not fall

He who leaves a fight lives to fight another day smiley

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Dynamiq(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2018
cezarman:

There's no reason to hit anyone(male or female) smiley
God bless you and your generations.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by cyprex: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2018
I doubt this story.
Cossy is obviously a marriage hater and would do anything to make marriage look terrible.
She already marketed her alternatives, single or baby mama wink
if her claims are true, she wouldn't hesitate to report o the police.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Egein(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2018
I don't like Cossy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by zoedew: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2018
AskMariah
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by cezarman(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2018
Dynamiq:
God bless you and your generations.
Thank you sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by networkrecharg: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Aunty cossy, how did u get his number

Ask her oooh

Prostitute Ojiakor .... How did u get his Number for Christ Sake.

She better mind her business.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by vonn(f): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Who else thinks Cossy also did job advert for the man? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.