Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (67452 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by fuke(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
all said and done and be that as it may ...there is no reason to hit a woman..

#sayNotodomesticvoilence.

Even when she slaps your mother.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by syntax50: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/

THEY SAY A MAN SHOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN BUT COSSY I WANT TO HIT YOU, WANT TO HIT YOU SOO BAHD.

HIT YOU STANDING; FROM BEHIND; FROM SIDE/SPOONING, WANNA SHOVE MY JAYTEE IN & HIT UR HUGE OILED UDDERS, I WANNA HIT YOU SO LONG UNTIL WE BOTH CRY IN A CUMMTASTIC EXPLOSION OF SPUNK & FELINE JUICES........

LORD SAVE ME FROM MY HUNGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by fruqy(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.

Guy, I don't care what she did or did not do, a man has no right whatsoever to beat a woman. Under any circumstances, nothing whatsoever warrants beating up a woman or lady. If you agree with him under any clause or try to justify his act, then you need to check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by awoofawoo: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Very good. If you see the way these girls run their mouth and even talk anyhow to people online you'd think they are all related to Anthony Joshua.

Girls are weak, never engage in a dumb argument with them. Just one back hand slap and a punch in their chest it's all over.

Rubbish.

If you don watch WWE women...you go know the fallacy in your assertion! some women go beat shege comot your body undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by kingenglish: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Aunty cossy, how did u get his number
But they're neighbors na..... It's allowed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.
I pity the 34 morons who liked your post. There is no justification for wife battery.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Some of u always say a man shld neva hit a woman as if una neva see the other side before....i witnessed a similar thing in my former place, until i discovered that the woman was a real hoe who utilizes every free time out to bleep some1 else, & d man understood her....so it was causing a real war btw them

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by timsbee(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Speakdatruth:
How many times will you type serves her right on a page, are you confused? A man was beating one of you and this lady went to intervene and your empty head can only type "serves her right?"

And y the hell did u have have to quote me? Huh!
Fvck off my mention, will u!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Olalan:
And you begin to ask why is the woman staying put in such an abusive marriage? The answer is most likely the goodies the man offers her cause he's obviously a very rich guy.
BTW think cossy should report him to the relevant authorities before they have a murder case in the neighbourhood
And you will hear some mothers say "stay in your husband's house cos of the kids, or "A woman with a husband is better than a single woman out there" na waoooo, God help us.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2018
BanevsJoker:

I pity the 34 morons who liked your post. There is no justification for wife battery.
How does that call for morons here.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2018
fruqy:

Guy, I don't care what she did or did not do, a man has no right whatsoever to beat a woman. Under any circumstances, nothing whatsoever warrants beating up a woman or lady. If you agree with him under any clause or try to justify his act, then you need to check yourself.
I understand your point, And I in no way support him. put Am only curious about one sided part of the story since the lady decided to bring it to public.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:

You are sick person people who liked your comment are all sick.

Wife beater spotted. Let me just tell you don't try it any girl o.
Beat fire you will cry.

Well no man has ever deared to raise his hands because I respect myself alot.

Even if she provokes you to the extreme, walk away.
You respect yourself, but couldn't muster enough maturity to respect my opinion?. by insulting me first?.
Did you say walk away, not every man exudes patience, don't provoke one and expect him walk away.
Meanwhile did i said I supported the man?.
You people should comprehend very well before reacting.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2018
sophiathefirst:

So u re siding with the man now, even to the extent of beating a woman. If it is Tobi n Ceec case, Then ur ceec will be right with her insults even without tobi raising his hands. ooh world people. Inconsistency is a disease. Let all be truthful for once, condemn what is wrong n encourage good.
I don't support violence on either ways. Am only interested in the one sided account of the story. I want cossy to throw more lights on the reasons.
Tobi and ceec is a case of provocation on both sides, ceec went extreme and I condemned her actions. Tobi was patiently swallowing it because millions are watching, if it where to be a private affair, she would av been in hospital.
Not everyman exhibit patience. I don't support wife/husband battering either.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Temptee101:
Oh! Shut up abeg. You guys always come up with flimsy excuses when trying to defend the indefensible thereby making yourself look so stupid, foolish and insane. Didn't you hear when she said the useless man has made beating his wife a hubby or you never cared because of the inherent cowardice that has blinded your reasoning. Everyday you hear cases of deaths as a result of domestic violence yet you think it's still a fallacy not until it comes knocking on your door
How many insults in just one comment, This is how we spot women beaters. The raised temper/adrenaline on top someone's opinion which you didn't even comprehend.
And they claim holy pass online. very hypocritical.
Well there everyone have access to social media even underaged and confused teens.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

Whatever happened, so beating ur wife, daughter and even ur mediating neighbor is justified ??

Bro, you no try

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
timsbee:

And y the hell did u have have to quote me? Huh!
Fvck off my mention, will u!!
You sounded stupid with your comment and mine's was to wake you. Just say thank you dummy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by batstan(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

No reason, whatsoever warrants hitting a woman or any human, at that � .

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by sarahade(f): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

You respect yourself, but couldn't muster enough maturity to respect my opinion?. by insulting me first?.
Did you say walk away, not every man exudes patience, don't provoke one and expect him walk away.
Meanwhile did i said I supported the man?.
You people should comprehend very well before reacting.

Respect your opinion in a public forum?

Not every man exudes patient but every man/woman should.

You didn't say you support the man but you clearly support his actions.

We comprehend well it is your reasoning that is abnormal.

And when I say I respect myself alot i do because I won't be friends with a violent person or someone with anger issues talkless of dating or marrying one.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:

Respect your opinion in a public forum?

Not every man exudes patient but every man/woman should.

You didn't say you support the man but you clearly support his actions.

We comprehend well it is your reasoning that is abnormal.

And when I say I respect myself alot i do because I won't be friends with a violent person or someone with anger issues talkless of dating or marrying one.
All this activist advocating ends online. Most people are usually opposite offline. Especially those who claim they reason normal.
You wish everyone to exude patience, In real lifetime it's never so. And cannever be. Only pray for a man that will understand u simple. All this claims of avoiding people with violence tendencies is just gra gra. You don't Know the real person you like until u press their adrenaline button.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by sarahade(f): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

All this activist advocating ends online. Most people are usually opposite offline. Especially those who claim they reason normal.
You wish everyone to exude patience, In real lifetime it's never so. And cannever be. Only pray for a man that will understand u simple. All this claims of avoiding people with violence tendencies is just gra gra. You don't Know the real person you like until u press their adrenaline button.

Like I said you are sick. So a man that beats his wife regularly is normal abi.

The only reason why men hit women is because they can do it and an average woman doesn't have the physical strength.

Most men won't even look at their fellow man even if he provokes them.
Make john cena slap you now I'm sure you will thank him and walk away.

Men should not hit women and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:

Like I said you are sick. So a man that beats his wife regularly is normal abi.

The only reason why men hit women is because they can do it and an average woman doesn't have the physical strength.

Most men won't even look at their fellow man even if he provokes them.
Make john cena slap you now I'm sure you will thank him and walk away.

Men should not hit women and vice versa.

Mstchwwwwwww.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
That 1diot should be sent to prison atleast for 3months..,but Nooo! Once police are able to get some money from him,nothing will happen. Our govt and law enforcement agents are our biggest problems. And the wife can't go report him to relevant authorities. A Nigerian woman would rather die in her abusive marriage and in bondage than be single,alive,free and well.

He just keeps beating her every time and she has decided to stay in an abusive marriage. If she must stay then she needs to enroll in a taekwondo class so she too can make him scream like he just had an orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by sarahade(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

Mstchwwwwwww.
Now you have nothing to say
Wife beater oshi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
veekid:
Who is cossy?
Cossy is the name of a slay mama, whose left bobby is bigger than your big head.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by themodernman: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/

How you take get hin no?

Ashewo kobokobo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
On no acccount! i repeat on no account! should a man raise hand on his wife....bcs most of the reasons d evn beat thier wife in d first place.. d are also guilty of it.. men sha!!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2018
ndy87:

He just keeps beating her every time and she has decided to stay in an abusive marriage. If she must stay then she needs to enroll in a taekwondo class so she too can make him scream like he just had an orgasm.
I will like me an earth shattering orgasm babe!!! grin

Ur new dp is hawt!! U know which one I mean!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2018
luminouz:

I will like me an earth shattering orgasm babe!!! grin

Ur new dp is hawt!! U know which one I mean!!!

shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
ndy87:

shocked

What
Daz u job joor...making me happy I mean!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2018
luminouz:

What
Daz u job joor...making me happy I mean!

Hope I will get paid for making you happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.