Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) (67449 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Tinalex:

Believe that at your own peril. Though some of them are good depending on the home they were raised. Women and drama. You are in a marriage where he batters you like dough and you stay all cos of what people will say, forgetting when you die, he will marry someone else. I salute every woman out there who knows their own worth and know what self love is!!!

But this is what you people say all the time but still bear abuses from even boyfriends cheesy

Women and making mouth are like 5 & 6.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
all said and done and be that as it may ...there is no reason to hit a woman

#sayNotodomesticvoilence.

There's no reason to hit anyone(male or female) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.
Oh! Shut up abeg. You guys always come up with flimsy excuses when trying to defend the indefensible thereby making yourself look so stupid, foolish and insane. Didn't you hear when she said the useless man has made beating his wife a hubby or you never cared because of the inherent cowardice that has blinded your reasoning. Everyday you hear cases of deaths as a result of domestic violence yet you think it's still a fallacy not until it comes knocking on your door

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Ekeseges(f): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case.
Even if she did worst so the man Shld kill her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
So Na badore she dey stay. I get level pass her for ajah.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2018
timsbee:
Serves her right
How many times will you type serves her right on a page, are you confused? A man was beating one of you and this lady went to intervene and your empty head can only type "serves her right?"

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Ekeseges(f): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Temptee101:
Oh! Shut up abeg. You guys always come up with flimsy excuse when trying to defend the indefensible thereby making yourself look so stupid, foolish and insane. Didn't you hear when she said the useless man has made beating his wife a hubby or you have cared because of the inherent cowardice that has blinded your reasoning. Everyday you hear cases of deaths as a result of domestic violence yet you think it's still a fallacy not until it comes knocking on your door
Thanks for talking some sense into his or her head. Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Komo4dmoney: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Before you people would start abusing this man, have you heard he own part of the story?
Also, Cossy is a celebrity therefore whatever she says would trend than whatever this man would talk. And why would she dropped the man's phone number? She want to set him up or what? Can't she report him to the police?

I am not saying people should support the man but hear his own part before you'd start cursing him.

Ire o.

jennifermahan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by cytell56: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
jennifermahan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQ8dNGnqEO/

To report to the police is very easy, but make sure you are highly connected or can match him money for money, else the guy go imprison you though nah you be the complainant.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Issaboss(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2018
buchilino:

GUY 4 GET DAT ISSUE. JUST PRAY U DON'T MARRY D WRONG WOMAN
Omo if you marry wrong woman, if she provoke you kukuma leave the house 4 am, if e come too much carry am go drop 4 her parents house

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Olalan:
And you begin to ask why is the woman staying put in such an abusive marriage? The answer is most likely the goodies the man offers her cause he's obviously a very rich guy.
BTW think cossy should report him to the relevant authorities before they have a murder case in the neighbourhood
its not even like that. even Cosy dey fear to go to police,shey na the wife go near police ni.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2018
chriskosherbal:
all said and done and be that as it may ...there is no reason to hit a woman..

#sayNotodomesticvoilence.
there's no reason 4a woman 2 stay put in a r/ship or marriage were u are punching bag. If she doesn't leave with her legs, she will leave in a body bag. Life first but as d other guy noted, d trappings won't let her put her life first
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by passey: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Issaboss:

Sorry but no matter what a woman does, you do not have the right to touch her.

1.NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES?

2. DOES THIS STANDARD APPLY TO MEN AS WELL??

3. IS IT JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN OR DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EXPLANATION?

4. IT IS NOT OKAY FOR A MAN TO BEAT HIS WIFE!!!

5. BUT THE UNREALISTIC SUBMISSION THAT "NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN DOES" IS ALSO WRONG AND unfortunately HAS CAUSED MANY A WOMAN TO BE BEATEN BECAUSE RESEARCH SHOWS THAT WOMEN ARE MORE LIKELY TO RESORT TO PHYSICAL AND VERBAL ABUSE/VIOLENCE THAN MEN!!!!
http://www.aliesq.com/2017/03/23/women-initiate-domestic-violence/

LET EVERYONE, MAN OR WOMAN AVOID SITUATIONS OF POTENTIAL ASS WHOOPING
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Authoreety:
Aunty cossy, how did u get his number

She said "He maybe an ideal husband material" there you have it.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Bogii: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not everyone is airbag freak..
Some actually don give a fukkk...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol grin[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by luciqueen21: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:

Please did the child and Cossy do something wrong too? Please don't support a wife beater in anyway. It could be your sister or your family member. That man should be arrested and beaten the same way noe

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Issaboss:

Omo if you marry wrong woman, if she provoke you kukuma leave the house 4 am, if e come too much carry am go drop 4 her parents house
Simple.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Bogii: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Thank God say your front airbags cover you, otherwise...
LOL cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by babzo(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=Munzy14 post=68677496]I hate people who present people's private issues in public, on a one sided account. We all heard he beat up the wife, but we didn't get to know what the wife did.You can just wake up and start beating a woman u sleep with who have kids for u. Something went wrong, which women don't usually bring up in this case. [/quote
]

What is this one talking? You want to hear what she did?
What right does he have to beat her no matter what she did?

So if they beat your sister or daughter like that, you will be asking what she did?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Afec1000givers: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2018
The truth is that the man is suffering from high depression and the wife is not inform...It is not only poverty that gives depression even the rich do.As for you baby mama look well before you get belle for mad man

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by danjalingo: 9:01am On Jun 21, 2018
veekid:
Who is cossy?

The president's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2018
First of all, I'm against raising your hand on a lady regardless.
As a well principled guy, I can only allow you to shout at me only when I know I made the mistake, but I won't allow you insult me in the process.

Anger is a bad thing, and I wish we could really conquer it regardless.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Issaboss:

Sorry but no matter what a woman does, you do not have the right to touch her.
such an illogical and sentiment ridden statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by 9jaown(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
next tym read the statement someone puts out before making comment, lazy Nigeria youth. She said, it’s not the first time and nigger hit his child “guess the child did something wrong also” and also hits his neighbor that came to intervene. I don’t know the Man or His wife, but no Man should hit His wife and kids.. Next time abeg read a post and understand b4 making comment, cause most of us are here for the comments.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Armorall: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Cossy, you know his full name, his home town, his properties, his education background, his phone number, and also you gossip with his various maids. You actually know this man too wella. I think you are too economic in your story. Please tell us more .

Beside that wound on your finger is unbelievable to be inflicted by Belt.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2018
ednut1:
As long as u have money most women no mind domestc violence

Most "people" won't mind it. There are many people in horrible jobs, under horrible bosses who will never leave because of the money they get.

Many men are arm robbers, ritualists, pimps, corrupt politicians, just like the women above, they don't mind as long as the money is coming in.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by Abelattah(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
okk nau

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Beaten like a hag she is ... My people say "you are addressed as you dress" ... this hag sef wen no dey wear cloth at all, no need addressing her at all, na just constant beating like a naked dog wey she be.

One day, someone will use this same logic for you, maybe it will be your Jean, the way you barb your hair, your tribe, your skin colour and someone will beat you for this too. Then no one will come to your aid or defend you.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Very good. If you see the way these girls run their mouth and even talk anyhow to people online you'd think they are all related to Anthony Joshua.

Girls are weak, never engage in a dumb argument with them. Just one back hand slap and a punch in their chest it's all over.

Rubbish.

I hope you do this to men to, I will like to see your story of nairaland with your swollen face after some guys beats the hell out of you. He who lives by violence will end by violence.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Cossy cossy...
hw did u get his number
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Beaten By Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
overdrive:
Where the boobs wound wink
BAd guy, nah that pic make U log o n this page abi grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live / Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Osita Iheme Building A Hotel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.