Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now (919 Views)

Uganda Lady Tired Of Being Asked When She Is Getting Married, Marries Herself (P / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
being a white lady, it is hard to travel alone . i am on board an african airline, sitting with quite a few bkack MEN, i will be in uganda in 12 hours.

will u welcome me to africa? am i going to be raped over there? ckeck my boarding cards later
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by Luminee(f): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
You make it sound as if there aren't thousands of whites in Africa already, how many has reported a case of whites being raped as soon as they step into any African country.

Welcome you, why? Even if this is your first time going to Uganda, why is it necessary that we roll down a red carpet for your grand entry?

Everyone is welcome to visit any African countries, you are free to feel at home.

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
by the way, the african food is awful. the ethiopian stewardess sucks!
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by Luminee(f): 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
ugandalady:
by the way, the african food is awful. the ethiopian stewardess sucks!

Your moniker gave you away, no white person would choose that moniker over their own country name. I haven't checked your profile pics, but I am sure you won't disappoint me, you'd uploaded a somewhat white female picture.

We understand the joke anyways
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by kingxsamz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
You are a Nigerian Gay guy...stupid attention seeker.
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
kingxsamz:
You are a Nigerian Gay guy...stupid attention seeker.

i m on my way to suck ugandan dicks

1 Like

Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Luminee:

Your moniker gave you away, no white person would choose that moniker over their own country name. I haven't checked your profile pics, but I am sure you won't disappoint me, you'd uploaded a somewhat white female picture.

We understand the joke anyways

uganda is not my motherland, it is my dick fancy land

i never identify my gender or my country in my profile.
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Luminee:
You make it sound as if there aren't thousands of whites in Africa already, how many has reported a case of whites being raped as soon as they step into any African country.

Welcome you, why? Even if this is your first time going to Uganda, why is it necessary that we roll down a red carpet for your grand entry?

Everyone is welcome to visit any African countries, you are free to feel at home.

nearly all my acquaintances who chance to be in africa risk being raped or be raped already
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Luminee:

you dont seem hospitable to white people, you feel inferior to them?
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Get a life in Uganda!
Re: Uganda Lady Is Heading To Uganda Right Now by ugandalady: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Get a life in Uganda!

to manage my black boys, that is my whole life. rule them and suck their dicks

(1) (Reply)

Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? / Chubby Plus Sized Man Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend In Style (photos) / According To This Pix, Which Club Do You Belong To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.