Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him (61814 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by luvme0702: 6:03am On Jun 22, 2018
Bleep up!
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by ElsonMorali: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2018
theophorus:
...Hope you didn't lure Him to impregnate You?

Considering the level of 'Hatred' her people has for people from that region, I can never imagine this 'Beauty' getting Pregnant for a 'Gworo Chewing' Mallam.

They'd do anything for money. You should know that by now.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

^^^there u go again....typical Nigerian womens .....all ways trying to trap people with pregnancy. ..this is exactly why we mess with white women hear in London. ..black women are rubbish ..gold digger. .juss like funmisticqueen from nairaland ((no ofeense )) angry
i have no time for you
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by noah91(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2018
legitnow:

WRONG AGAIN!

THESE MEN DELIBRATELY GO SEEKING IGBO WOMEN.

IT IS A KIND OF DOMINATION THING, MORE PSYCHOLOGICAL BORN OUT OF HATRED.

THE WOMEN ARE DESIGNED TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND CANNOT RESIST THE POWER AND WEALTH NATURALLY.

BOTH PAY A PRICE, U CAN ASK GOWON.
Igbos can defend anything even if it's negative and terrible as long as it involves their tribe and money. That's so pathetic. So it's because people seek Igbo ladies that's why they have to be gold diggers and whores. If it were someone from other tribe, they would have filled here with their usual hate speeches. Bunch of hateful people that see no good in others

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by noah91(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2018
kasmilla:
nwanne pls cool down, u know I like reading ur comments but not with dis anger. Wat about d ones on nairaland, afta seeing d hate going on here, will still travel to yorubaland to sex.
That shows Igbo women are yoruba dick seekers. It's foreign and special to them and trust yoruba demons, they no dey dull na. They go nack the igboness out of their pvssies

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by aaadaji: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Modern girls are so desperate to hang in to a man.nawaa
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by kasmilla(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2018
noah91:

That shows Igbo women are yoruba dick seekers. It's foreign and special to them and trust yoruba demons, they no dey dull na. They go nack the igboness out of their pvssies
all I c is a decay in morals. they don't care who u r or where u come from,even the poorest aboki. once u hv d money they r in. esp d city IGBO gals .so don't brag about that bc it is nothing
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by geraob1: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2018
jegz25:
My igbo people... Anything for the money

Apt

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Mystiquefia: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2018
theophorus

:
...Hope you didn't lure Him to impregnate You?

Considering the level of 'Hatred' her people has for people from that region, I can never imagine this 'Beauty' getting Pregnant for a 'Gworo Chewing' Mallam.

you're profoundly stupid. What's so beautiful about that cheap cocotte of a girl? Your idiotic lazy Biafra sister should be ashamed of herself for seducing a gworo
chewing mallam in bids to get monthly child support to cater for her basic needs. your women are pathetic!!!
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Mystiquefia: 7:38am On Jun 22, 2018
awoofawoo:

Islam allows the bold... So our Igbo sister should prepare to be wife number 2.........

Yeah, she should get ready to convert to Islam too. Because we won't let her wear those clothes that makes her look like a wh0Re. in short her freedom is at stake here aswell
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Bluemalam: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Almaiga:
Na wa ooo. This people no dey tire? Go to every nook and cranny of the North. You will find Igbo Girls everywhere, na Aboki almajiri dey fu*k them for a token. Small time, they'll come online to Chest beat.

So true, some of her nyamiri brothers are already here chestbeating.

If only they knew how their women are almajiri vitafoam assistants up north.

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Mystiquefia: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2018
legitnow:
WHICH IGBO GIRL GO VOLUNTEER TO RESET YUSUF BUHARI BRAIN CONDITION?

THE YORUBA CALL THIS EJA NLA!

HIM PAPA NA THREE TIMES TREASURY LOOTER.

FIRST AS DICTATOR, THEN OIL MINISTER TO ABACHA AND BACK AGAIN AS PRESIDENT.

God forbid!!! we reject every Nyamiri blood for our brothers in Jesus name.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Bluemalam: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2018
john650:
This only shows Jamil married Dangote's daughter for the money. There is no love at first sight here. There are probably more side chicks we are not aware of.

What people do for money. Jamil wants money from the Dangotes, while the side chick wants money from Jamil...ha ha.

JamJam had more money than he could handle even before getting married. Ask anyone within the young Abuja social circle.

If you know, you know.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Mystiquefia: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Boss13:

Shut up and stop shaming a fellow woman like you. Someone deposited sperm into her. Who knows the series of lies he must have told her.

shut up you f00l!!! what makes you think she's not a one night stand
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by AceDomino(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2018
The baby's even showing everyone who cares to know that he's a real O. G. from the 2nd picture
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by MrCork: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have no time for you

EXPOSED! !! .

...nairaland gold digger filling guilty after being exposed .... funmisticqueen ...please stop askin us for moiney..STOP!!!!((Shake my head))
angry

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:46am On Jun 22, 2018
CaptJeffry:
The sidechic is more pretty than the wife moneychick. grin
Because she's ibo abi?
Osu people are just too miserably hateful
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2018
haftob:
See resemblance! He can't deny this!
Keep deceiving yourself
Where is the resemblance?
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by awoofawoo: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Yeah, she should get ready to convert to Islam too. Because we won't let her wear those clothes that makes her look like a wh0Re. in short her freedom is at stake here aswell

If she like.....wetin be my own there......se I follow her go do shukushuku?

In fact her family can even convert join, ns them sabi cheesy
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by dan6019(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
rentAcock:
That baby has Dangote's eyes, nose and cheek bone. This woman can retire now, her future is securtthjed.

The baby can't resemble Dangote as he is the father of Jamil's wife - Fatima, and not the father of Jamil. Is that clear!!!
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by resurgent2019: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Elder001:

Smh

You have been treated like the kid you are. Go lick your wounds in a corner.

You are very immature.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by resurgent2019: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Solorrman:
what abt fornication ? U are nt marrying more but ur dickk is always in strange market and ofcourse nobody can dance and sing hallelujah in ur church. Tell me which religion followers use to Bleep for 9 years without marriage only if chinasa and hillary bkom adult that their said parent should get married. U dnt even leave ur mums and sisters its abomination only in nollywood,u wil see papa john dey spent his salary in mama chidebere bar drinking ogogoro with a prostitute only to come home and urinate on mama nkechi thats always the story frm ur area hotel,alcohol,cult,rituals,a corpse is found,he behead his mother for money rituals,a pastor was caught with human head,kidnappers are burn alive,a house wife got stuck while fornicating in aba or enugu,arm cultist clashed with police,pastor godwin inpregnated a housewife during deliverence, thats how ur society lives and all these in d name that u are developed,educated justify mama chidimma wears mini skirt bkos she is wise,u despise hijab as mascurade and head slammers nt knwing thaj jesus was the first head slammer when praying written in ur said holy scriptures,just do reply me bt am sorry that i quit reading even compliments on nairaland,u can cal me illitrate northener,burutai or gowon thats ur palava

If you hate Christians so much, why dont we just split the country?

P.S: I am not igbo though.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Almaiga: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Bluemalam:

So true, some of her nyamiri brothers are already here chestbeating.

If only they knew how their women are almajiri vitafoam assistants up north.
Your right.

1 Like

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by 400billionman: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Softness overloaded
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Tundeobama(m): 9:59am On Jun 22, 2018
igbo ladies are the cheapest in the country no taste or self moral they full all ashewo house even in far away bornu and yobe.so cheap that even our gate man has two he sleeps with.
once they live their village to city they are part time olosho just to survive once they save money they now settle down its a normal thing for them.

2 Likes

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by noah91(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
kasmilla:
all I c is a decay in morals. they don't care who u r or where u come from,even the poorest aboki. once u hv d money they r in. esp d city IGBO gals .so don't brag about that bc it is nothing
Wow, even the poorest aboki can fvck them? It's mean they are sluts indeed
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by kasmilla(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
noah91:

Wow, even the poorest aboki can fvck them? It's mean they are sluts indeed
some of them
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Diamond294(f): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
MrCork:

EXPOSED! !! .

...nairaland gold digger filling guilty after being exposed .... funmisticqueen ...please stop askin us for moiney..STOP!!!!((Shake my head))
angry
Though I don't know who Fuministic queen is but I don't think it's funny making derogatory comment as this about someone online. Isn't a good way to troll. (No offence)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
resurgent2019:

You have been treated like the kid you are. Go lick your wounds in a corner.

You are very immature.
There's nothing immature about my post, okay?

The young man said 40k is too small.

Where in this country do people spend 40k in a month for a 7weeks old child?

Okay.. different stuff for different people.

Since the 40k isn't enough why can't the lady add atleast 20k or 25k to make it 55k?

Are you still going to tell me that 55k monthly for a 7weeks isn't enough?

They both brought the child into this world.
They should both take responsibility.

You can't pop out a kid and expect to sit down .

This is just a way devil wants to use this woman to destroy jamil's marriage.
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by MrCork: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Diamond294:
Though I don't know who Fuministic queen is but I don't think it's funny making derogatory comment as this about someone online. Isn't a good way to troll. (No offence)

.o yes . She begs..she asked me for moiney. . Question. .where u there when she asked me for moiney? .. NO...so what is degoroatory about exposing Fuministic queen. .... .. u support gold diggers? undecided
Re: Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him by deenee: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nothing will happen to his marriage. It's like you guys don't know and understand how the hausas reason. Both families have alot to lose in terms of financial status and will do my anything possible to keep the marriage intact unless the Jamil guy says he is no longer interested and divorces dangote's daughter which is very unlikely.

I feel for the lady though however she knew what she was getting her self into. Besides he didn't rape her. They are two big adults that had mutual sex.

You were having sex with a rich and popular hausa man that is single and most definitely won't marry you in this life time or next and think that have baby for him will make you relevant in his life? It will only make things worse.

Worse still he is married to dangote's daughter and you think going to rant on social media and hashtagging Linda ikeji will help the situation. Well it won't happen like that

My advice to her is to consider the child and come to an amicable financial support arrangement and train the child to the best of her capacity.

As the popular Africa proverb goes......when pickin don grow he go find him papa.

In life there are some battles that you have to just walk away from or concede defeat to be victorious.

It's even apparent that she is a self centered lady and most likely using the child as a meal ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.